Who's Paying for the 1.9Trillion Stimulus

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Notice how liberal twat waffles got hysterical over Trump wanting to tax illegals money going back to Mexico to pay for the wall, essentially cock blocking Mexico paying for the wall!
They then say fuk all about making China pay for the virus they unleashed on us while they use it as an excuse to blow 1.9 Trillion on bridges to nowhere!

Guess they only like America paying.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The so called "UK varient" was actually first discovered in Denmark (in mink farms) but was sequenced in the UK because it has a much larger biotechnology sector capable of doing that work. So ignorant reporters who generally lack even a basic science education wrongly said it was "a UK variant". In short, stupid people saying stupid things.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Who pays if there is no stimulus?

You are aware are you not, that the USA has been operating under continuous stimulus by the Federal Reserve ever since Conservatives tanked the world economy back in 07-09, if you are not aware of that, bitch slap yourself silly right now, and beg for forgiveness from the group. That is all, begin your penance now.

Why can't you just not be dumb!?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Notice how liberal twat waffles got hysterical over Trump wanting to tax illegals money going back to Mexico to pay for the wall, essentially cock blocking Mexico paying for the wall!
They then say fuk all about making China pay for the virus they unleashed on us while they use it as an excuse to blow 1.9 Trillion on bridges to nowhere!

I think yo' gonna pay...Lokmeer!

So Open up yer wallet!

Trump Tax Holiday time...is ovah!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who pays if there is no stimulus?

You are aware are you not, that the USA has been operating under continuous stimulus by the Federal Reserve ever since Conservatives tanked the world economy back in 07-09, if you are not aware of that, bitch slap yourself silly right now, and beg for forgiveness from the group. That is all, begin your penance now.

Why can't you just not be dumb!?
Hey faggit, when's china joe gonna make china pay? PWN3D!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think yo' gonna pay...Lokmeer!

So Open up yer wallet!

Trump Tax Holiday time...is ovah!
LOL! Funny thing is josephine, I'll be making less so there'll be less to tax! I'm even dropping a few tax brackets! :ROFL3: