Why can't we carefully pee in sinks?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Fucking prudes think urine is all contaminated...

It's literally cleaner THAN your sink surfaces, and you let a bit of water after it to thoroughly get it past the S Bend.

These progressive broads are just stupid.

In an emergency, the sink is fine assuming you're careful.

Same goes with #2's in the shower should you not be able to make it to the dunny... just be sure to power spray that dookie with super hot water, and if necessary heel stomp pesky bits....

DDT

Factory Bastard
In an emergency all is well that ends well, but the problem with pissing in sinks is that it's behaviour associated with trannies... Trannies have been known to whip out their cocks and piss in the sinks of female bathrooms.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Fucking prudes think urine is all contaminated...

It's literally cleaner THAN your sink surfaces, and you let a bit of water after it to thoroughly get it past the S Bend.

These progressive broads are just stupid.

In an emergency, the sink is fine assuming you're careful.

Same goes with #2's in the shower should you not be able to make it to the dunny... just be sure to power spray that dookie with super hot water, and if necessary heel stomp pesky bits....
Absolutely. Urine is completely sterile, unless of course the person has a bladder infection. If one can drink urine, one can piss in the sink…no questions asked! Absolutely!

:Excited6:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I had a cat that would pee in the sink lol, why not. Jus run the water a lil, it all rinses down.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I pissed in a radiator once....remembering the old Red Dawn movie... it worked for a bit..... not enough piss though.

A beer piss or two would have been better.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I had this old girlfriend who hated me pissing in the basin. But she had this habit of racing to the toilet before me if she saw that I was walking about to go. She would be sitting there giggling at me, so I would turn to the side and piss in the basin. Lol…it took a few pisses in the basin before she caught on! Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I got back at a cheating ex by pissing on the coils on the back of her fridge, the heat made the smell unbearable... :GiggleBitch:

I had a friend(she sadly passed away 4 years ago) who had a three way with 2 guys. Because she wanted to. She just wanted the experience.

So she wanted this to remain private. One of the guys ended up telling everyone about it.

She found out he put her on blast when we went to a house party a few people asked her about it. Her and I had already been drinking for a while. So she was drunk. She got mad as fuck....the blabber mouth guy was there. But instead of confronting him....she got a large red solo cup, grabbed me and drug me outside where his new jeep was.

Then she pissed in the cup.....right out in the driveway, dumped it all on the inside of his jeep. Then handed me the cup and ordered me to pee in it so that pee could also be dumped in. So of course I did lol. She didnt directly involve me....she just wanted my pee. She did the dumping herself.

Than we left. That guy was furious lol. I guess he spent hundreds cleaning the pee out of his car lol.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Before I get shit for letting her have my pee.....you have no idea how hot she was lol. Do not judge me :D

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was just thinking, "what kind of man DOESNT tell everyone on the planet about a 3-way?"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Before I get shit for letting her have my pee.....you have no idea how hot she was lol. Do not judge me :D

:WTF6::WTF6:

One time she tried so hard to pull an Amber Herd(whatever her name is) taking a dump on some guys bed.

She found out he was cheating and spent a full 40 minutes trying to shit in his bed after we packed up her stuff :LOL3:

Fortunately she couldnt lol

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I got back at a cheating ex by pissing on the coils on the back of her fridge, the heat made the smell unbearable... :GiggleBitch:

I had a friend(she sadly passed away 4 years ago) who had a three way with 2 guys. Because she wanted to. She just wanted the experience.

So she wanted this to remain private. One of the guys ended up telling everyone about it.

She found out he put her on blast when we went to a house party a few people asked her about it. Her and I had already been drinking for a while. So she was drunk. She got mad as fuck....the blabber mouth guy was there. But instead of confronting him....she got a large red solo cup, grabbed me and drug me outside where his new jeep was.

Then she pissed in the cup.....right out in the driveway, dumped it all on the inside of his jeep. Then handed me the cup and ordered me to pee in it so that pee could also be dumped in. So of course I did lol. She didnt directly involve me....she just wanted my pee. She did the dumping herself.

Than we left. That guy was furious lol. I guess he spent hundreds cleaning the pee out of his car lol.
It seems like one of the things that would happen to Atom...

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
this is a thread? pee in a toilet, neanderthal

We couldn't piss in anything but the shower, tub, or sink for the last two days.

We had a major earthquake for our region many weeks ago and it broke our septic systems.

As of this moment after much digging and repairing, we are fine to shit in the dunny and not piss under a bush in business hours.... lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We couldn't piss in anything but the shower, tub, or sink for the last two days.

We had a major earthquake for our region many weeks ago and it broke our septic systems.

As of this moment after much digging and repairing, we are fine to shit in the dunny and not piss under a bush in business hours.... lol

the earthquake focused its rage on toilet plumbing but left all else intact lol

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
My 9 year old who easily takes shits in the middle of nowhere said to me, "is shitting in a bag really a thing?"

So I asked her if she needed to shit...she said yes immediately... and I said it's a thing now.

But that little Turd drop dowel in a bag and just left it in the bathroom floor.

We made her bundle it up and put it out in the recycle bin.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My 9 year old who easily takes shits in the middle of nowhere said to me, "is shitting in a bag really a thing?"

So I asked her if she needed to shit...she said yes immediately... and I said it's a thing now.

But that little Turd drop dowel in a bag and just left it in the bathroom floor.

wot? lol

experiencing an earthquake the first time is sorta fun as long as nothing valuable breaks

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

the earthquake focused its rage on toilet plumbing but left all else intact lol

It was in the 5.5 to 6.0 range. Once in a lifetime thing in our region

The massive old tree in our yard had roots all around the old terracotta pipes from the 60's...

Luckily, the break was before the septic tank and in the pipe from the house downwards... there was only perhaps 25 mm of free liquid movement.

The actual septic tank was clear liquid but full. It fucked the decomposition rate.

We had to drain it out on the lower lawn overnight and it fucking stunk.... :LOL3:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

wot? lol

experiencing an earthquake the first time is sorta fun as long as nothing valuable breaks
Closest thing to an earthquake we had in our city was when a gigantic gas tank exploded a few years ago. Amazingly enough, nobody died, but the tremor was detected 1000 miles away

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yoo can pee in a sink of course
just make sure the dishes are done and out first, I got in shit for that :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

wot? lol

Wot what wot?