Why do American Conservatives/Right hate California & Europe so much?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's almost like they are these bastion of progressive ideology they have to tear down and destroy with extreme prejudice.

It's not so much that they are existential threats to these people, but there is this visceral dislike towards them because they are a thorn in the side of the Right.

For Example...

Somehow the existence of either invalidates them.

I notice this for example in posts in these forums and news outlets such as Fox.
So whenever the opportunity arises, they can't resist the temptation for a complimentary put-down. Rather than just accept their existence it's almost as if it's too much them to bear.

Anyone else notice this?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
What you are doing is mis-reading and over-simplifying. Any dislike is based on the fact its where the US left gets its ideas from, this is magnified as the left fails to see that they either do not work, or more simply the negative side to any difference.

The left in the UK are just the same wrt the USA its more rightwing culture and world view. The left in the UK lap up any progressive policy and try to transpose onto the UK. Even when these policies are known failures like "Institutional racism" wrt the police. The left here were pushing it even after the DNC dropped it. Haven't watched the Michael Moore video but knowing him its the same grift, a miss reading and projections.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
What you are doing is mis-reading and over-simplifying. Any dislike is based on the fact its where the US left gets its ideas from, this is magnified as the left fails to see that they either do not work, or more simply the negative side to any difference.

The left in the UK are just the same wrt the USA its more rightwing culture and world view. The left in the UK lap up any progressive policy and try to transpose onto the UK. Even when these policies are known failures like "Institutional racism" wrt the police. The left here were pushing it even after the DNC dropped it. Haven't watched the Michael Moore video but knowing him its the same grift, a miss reading and projections.
Have you considered retaking History?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
And envy. Think about it. They think they're the bestest people with the bestest ideas and yet, well, where they live isn't the bestest to say the least.
Oh I think it is, looking at the data on sanctuary cities and urban crime. Or flight from your state even.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Geee, I don't know. In California's case, I'd say they're begging to be hated, especially their government and justice system, that's allowing shit like this to happen

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Let a violent criminal go free because the courts are full and there's not enough judges?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Geee, I don't know. In California's case, I'd say they're begging to be hated, especially their government and justice system, that's allowing shit like this to happen

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Let a violent criminal go free because the courts are full and there's not enough judges?

There is a retard in my neighbourhood who is married to a retard (who is being treated for cancer, she's very sick)

the male retard raped two aboriginal kids recently and guess where he is now? Locked up in jail? NO. He is back home again.

The woman in your story is a retard who attacked two pregnant women. They have no places to lock retards up and I think it's wrong but authorities cannot keep up with what is going on outside these days..

Every time I took streetscapes over the last fortnight I inadvertently captured a homeless person.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They arent going to hear you.

We have a whole thread that shows what life in CA is like and how fucked it is. People openly stealing. Pro PLEASE ASS BOX ME! orgs. Insanely high taxes. Huge homeless populations and shit in the streets. Rising crime.

We will literally directly list why.....and they will be like "its cuz u jelly!!".

Joe wants everyone to be fucking miserable.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And envy. Think about it. They think they're the bestest people with the bestest ideas and yet, well, where they live isn't the bestest to say the least.

That's YOU people. YOU think you have all the answers.

ALL we want is for YOU people to leave us alone and stop trying to control everyone via the government.

You guys destroyed your states and no amount of delusion changes that. CA is a hell hole and no one in the country wants to live that like. Keep it.

Weren't you guys gonna become your own country? Did the fact everyone was like "cool Bye!" make you guys want to stick around?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's YOU people. YOU think you have all the answers.

ALL we want is for YOU people to leave us alone and stop trying to control everyone via the government.

You guys destroyed your states and no amount of delusion changes that. CA is a hell hole and no one in the country wants to live that like. Keep it.

Weren't you guys gonna become your own country? Did the fact everyone was like "cool Bye!" make you guys want to stick around?

I don't do anything to anyone anywhere. I suggest you calm down.

My state isn't destroyed, loon. It is poised to be the 4th largest economy in the world. All the other large economies are entire countries.

You can repeat your right-wing lunacy, but it's nothing but bitterness and vitriol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh I think it is, looking at the data on sanctuary cities and urban crime. Or flight from your state even.

Yet, the state has almost 40 million residents. It is poised to be the 4th largest economy in the world. We're not even a country.

Yeah, there are problems. Even big problems, like the lack of affordable housing. But there isn't anything this state has confronted and hasn't overcome in its history.

And that is fact.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yet, the state has almost 40 million residents. It is poised to be the 4th largest economy in the world. We're not even a country.

Yeah, there are problems. Even big problems, like the lack of affordable housing. But there isn't anything this state has confronted and hasn't overcome in its history.

And that is fact.
You will find this......the state has almost 40 million residents,
is in part responsible for this......like the lack of affordable housing.

"But there isn't anything this state has confronted and hasn't overcome in its history." This is not true, California has never had none stop expodentially growing immigration before, like every where else and like everywhere else trying it it will not end well.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You will find this......the state has almost 40 million residents,
is in part responsible for this......like the lack of affordable housing.

"But there isn't anything this state has confronted and hasn't overcome in its history." This is not true, California has never had none stop expodentially growing immigration before, like every where else and like everywhere else trying it it will not end well.

Actually California doesn't have exponentially growing immigration anymore. If you look at actual data, you'll find the state population has decreased.

People go where there are jobs and opportunities. Again, we're a tremendous economic engine in this country.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually California doesn't have exponentially growing immigration anymore. If you look at actual data, you'll find the state population has decreased.

People go where there are jobs and opportunities. Again, we're a tremendous economic engine in this country.
But according to your own words, "empires fall", so the California empire is just doing what's supposed to, right?