Why do they act this way?

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
It's surprising to me that these people can even afford to fly anywhere, as I doubt their field of employment would be in the 'middle to upper range'. Although with Affirmative Action, and air travel cheaper than ever, it is possible I suppose...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Airport apes come in all colours, Melski. They're mostly White, though.

Catch an episode of Fasten Your Seatbelts when you get a chance.

My favourite is the Dancing Aussie in Singapore.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Right, because it's common for mass brawls to erupt between groups of white people in airports....

Right, because it's common for mass brawls to erupt between groups of Black people in airports....

You're such a ditz, Scouse.

I've been to many, many airports in my lifetime, both in the Americas and elsewhere, and I'm sorry to report that the only disruptive travellers I've ever seen happen to qualify for membership in the Aryan Brotherhood.

How many airports have you been to, Scouse?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Right, because it's common for mass brawls to erupt between groups of Black people in airports....

Or in Mcdonalds, or in shopping malls, or in restaurants, or in cinemas, or in theme parks, or basically pretty much anywhere they go...

If you're so fearful of the melanin-rich set, might I suggest you lock yourself up in your Nan's closet?

In a pinch, you can call on me for help.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm just observant and not some virtue signalling, Politically Correct libtard, who suffers from an acute dose of white guilt.

Really?

And you don't think it's now become a virtue to parade one's bigotry, Semaphore Stu?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Meanwhile over on your favourite news channel...

cnnnogz.png

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Right, because it's common for mass brawls to erupt between groups of white people in airports....

I've been to many, many airports in my lifetime, both in the Americas and elsewhere, and I'm sorry to report that the only disruptive travellers I've ever seen happen to qualify for membership in the Aryan Brotherhood.

I also have been to many airports, and have been in the very airport in that video, and have never seen a single solitary fight break out. I have, however, seen some white people getting crazy and disruptive and getting barred from flights in places like NYC and LAX.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I was in a long line at an airport, and a black woman casually butted-in. Just strolled up and acted like she was there all along. The people she was right in front of looked at each other and kinda shrugged. I was the male "Karen" and told her "You were not there. You have to go to the end." She gave me a bit of a glaring stare and I said "Go to the back. Everybody has to wait their turn." She took her stuff and headed to the back. I told my wife to keep her eyes open, because I expected her or some other some low IQ black might try to jump me. The last thing I needed was to have to knock some idiot out just before a flight.

I have never had a white person try that. It might just be another coincidence.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

I also have been to many airports, and have been in the very airport in that video, and have never seen a single solitary fight break out. I have, however, seen some white people getting crazy and disruptive and getting barred from flights in places like NYC and LAX.

You want action then visit the Las Vegas air port - - - - - -