Why happened dd dilfers’s entire fam?

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
I hearded on the other sites that they all crumbled and melted down like big plastic leggz. His bros are afflicted wiv teh gayness and handercaps, dada was lying piss pant alkerhorlicks and his fat momma limps about screaming like nutty owned banshee while her sista tries to run lick-her licence. What a bunch! I try not to larf, but .... how can u nots?!!! :LMAO:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Dude.. You are boring as fuck!! Your email was lame too .. dumb ass.. https://bastardfactory.net/threads/bastard-factory-2-0.12/post-142512 STUART :LOL1:
Haven’t you got photoshops to do? That’s all you can do. Idjit!
What can you do beyond being a lowly troll. Not even good at that.
Nothing, not even copy/pasting the URL I keep asking for... It start to get boring and I get a slight feeling that he might be a little liar....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dude.. You are boring as fuck!! Your email was lame too .. dumb ass.. https://bastardfactory.net/threads/bastard-factory-2-0.12/post-142512 STUART :LOL1:
Nothing, not even copy/pasting the URL I keep asking for... It start to get boring and I get a slight feeling that he might be a little liar....

He claims to be connected to the hospitality business. Rents his extra bed to Hobos

Q

Banned

He claims to be connected to the hospitality business. Rents his extra bed to Hobos
Nooooooooo! He is a big IT bobo, with his own company doing big business.... He told me. I can;t believe that was a lie. He would not lie to me....?

OP
OP

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
Stalkers, most of u. Getting ur asses kicked cyber wise and in reels lives. Get psychiatric help, like Dilfers filfers and his fam. This is gr8 entertainments watching you all get annoyed like nobody’s biznz. :LOL1:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stalkers, most of u. Getting ur asses kicked cyber wise and in reels lives. Get psychiatric help, like Dilfers filfers and his fam. This is gr8 entertainments watching you all get annoyed like nobody’s biznz. :LOL1:

Piss off Aaron wannabe

Q

Banned
Stalkers, most of u.
Please read before starting to accuse people.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If you are being stalked by anyone, I'd like to know.

Getting ur asses kicked cyber wise and in reels lives.
Sounds like a threat? But I assume it is only friendly advice... Well, nobody dares to assault me irl...

Get psychiatric help, like Dilfers filfers and his fam. This is gr8 entertainments watching you all get annoyed like nobody’s biznz. :LOL1:
Yes, you're a cheerfull monkey and it's fun to play the monkey