Why Putin Loves Secessionists

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They promot it on both the left and the right. As the congressional investigation said Russia's goal is to promote extremism on both sides as well as to promote conflict. China does the same thing too and both Russia and Co.mumost China often coordinate theor efforts.
...but your comrades said that Russian interference is a hoax.
You must have missed this week's strategy meeting.
Try to follow along, dickhead, the Trump, Putin connection is a total fabrication by YOU PEOPLE!!!!! You got caught, red handed. Trump should be installed as President for life on the sheer principal of the fuckery from you cunts.
So you disagree with Oderstink. You need to send him a meeting reminder.
You want to be all on the same page when you post here - like good little goose-steppers.

Hey, stupid. You do realize different people have different points of view and opinions, right? Because despite what garbage websites you consume tell you not everyone not in your bubble thinks a like.

I tend to have thought you were smarter and more balanced than the fat, bald gay man from Oregon but maybe not. Hopefully, you are just having a bad day and it is not a permanent condition

He is so enlightened by the hive.

He seriously thinks in old stereotypes. As if politics never changed since the 50s.

He legit said conservatives dont like rock because its "devil music".

He hasnt joined 2021.

He also has no idea what any of our positions are. He just parrots what his corporate sources tell him we are like and what we want. He called the policies passed by the Trump administration a "lie". Yeah I mean the ones passed. He literally called it a lie. Like it never happened.....it was just a lie.

He thinks everyone who voted for Trump is a "con" and that all of us are Qanon.

He really believes in the manufactured reality fed to him by the propaganda machine media and the monoparty. He calls Trump an authoritarian, then he cheers on fascism and says things like "freedumb".

He wont honestly engage anyone, because this is the shit he WANTS to believe.

So he would rather cling desperately to his hatefilled delusions and let the country be destroyed than just have an open and objective mindset to understand and communicate or unify with PEOPLE. He wants to be on team monoparty/corporate elite.

Learning about totalitarianism, I used to wonder how and why people would buy into that, support it and let it happen. And now....I'm seeing it and I still dont understand it. They just hate. A completely disturbing and irrational hate....for people they dont even know who they have dehumanized.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
While these dummies worry about Putin the Chinese are raping us silly

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You know Admin makes fun of people who oppose the oppression and genocide of the Uygers.

As well as how he defends the feds and ATF burning innocent women and children alive.....because David K might have been sexually abusing them. So you know burn them alive.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You know Admin makes fun of people who oppose the oppression and genocide of the Uygers.

As well as how he defends the feds and ATF burning innocent women and children alive.....because David K might have been sexually abusing them. So you know burn them alive.

admin only knows about sucking cock

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

admin only knows about sucking cock

He likes some genocide though.

Sucking dick and genocide.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the russia Trump hoax..bla bla bla etc and more tarded shit...
Ya see, lokmerde, but this is a thread about why Putin loves useful idjits like Trump, trumptards and seccessionists, and how they wittingly or unwittingly do his bidding.

Fiona Hill said that Trump asked her (an expert on Russia) if Putin was going to like him. LMAO, he wanted to impress that monster.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
the russia Trump hoax..bla bla bla etc and more tarded shit...
Ya see, lokmerde, but this is a thread about why Putin loves useful idjits like Trump, trumptards and seccessionists, and how they wittingly or unwittingly do his bidding.
Sorry asshole, but you cunts have been rambling on about Trump/Putin collusion bullshit for so long, ALL your bullshit is going in that bucket whenever we hear Trump/Putin. IDGAF what you say, its just an extension of the lying assed Russia bullshit hoax you were screeching about for 5 fukin years. On top of that, the recent polls found YOU FUCKING DEMOCRAT ASSHOLES also want secession. We sure dont see you lumping YOUR OWN cunts in this "Putin loves" bullshit. Go fuk yourself, lying assed cunt! But first, push that asshole leech "lily" off to the side. We wouldnt wanna hear about her suffocating inside your colon.