Why violence makes sense...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
In this day and age a marshmallow has more clout than the good ol’ iron-fist of yesteryear. You can blame political greed and their revenue-raising lawyers for that social dilemma and simple mind-fuck! Why do some members still give 68’s to try make themselves seem worthwhile? I mean there is no fuck in hell where I suck and you owe me one for fuck sakes!
I smash and you obey...end of story.

Clarity in it’s purest manifestation.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
ungug.jpg

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
For example, what the fuck is "A-stream"? That's not a term people use. What is it short for, Airstream? You're an aluminum-clad RV? Do you mean, "A game"? "First rate"? Your "flamboyant pitch"? Are you a gay baseball player? A door to door salesman with a briefcase full of "man rompers"?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
For example, what the fuck is "A-stream"? That's not a term people use. What is it short for, Airstream? You're an aluminum-clad RV? Do you mean, "A game"? "First rate"? Your "flamboyant pitch"? Are you a gay baseball player? A door to door salesman with a briefcase full of "man rompers"?

My English is of the Queen’s dear sir cunt. My pitch on BF is to merely sidle myself in acquiesce of dismal banter acquiring to the lesser minds. But if you so do desire to banter in a more jargonesque requiem, let us then parlay fucker of mother!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
BreakFeltch is also into men?? What a fucking scum!!! Faggot! No respect!

Whats next?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
BreakFeltch is also into men?? What a fucking scum!!! Faggot! No respect!

Whats next?

Now listen...the only reason that I gave you an inkling of credence, is for the sole fact that you seemed to like a bit of biff. And I’m the most qualified when it comes to fighting in the physical sense of this entire board. Do you even biff? :fuckOFF:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Do niggers possess the sexual prowess to steal our women?
BQ6DxqI.jpg
Only the ropey old used up fat slags, so stop worrying...

I have seen some pretty good looking white women with some ugly ass black guys and say tomyself why ?

It's a fact that black guys beat on there women just because they are animals -

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I have seen some pretty good looking white women with some ugly ass black guys and say tomyself why ?

It's a fact that black guys beat on there women just because they are animals -

All humans are animals :Hmmm: