Wir fahren, fahren, fahren auf der Autobahn Wir fahren, fahren, fahren auf der Autobahn.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A cam and headers and my American car is just as fast around the ring.

Actually, a tune and headers.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Post the vid Cowboy! Post the video of your model car on the Nordschleiffe.
I live in the US, douche. By "my car" I obviously mean what a professional driver did. The guy in your video wasnt anywhere near the GT3's ring time.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️

I live in the US, douche. By "my car" I obviously mean what a professional driver did. The guy in your video wasnt anywhere near the GT3's ring time.
blah blah blah, post a video of a reasonable facsimile of your car's type lapping the ring....why are you trying to make this more difficult than need be, I promise I won't laugh at your Dodge Neon with a "tune" and headers.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

blah blah blah, post a video of a reasonable facsimile of your car's type lapping the ring....why are you trying to make this more difficult than need be, I promise I won't laugh at your Dodge Neon with a "tune" and headers.
Dodge doesnt have a car with a Ring time, dipshit....unless you count the viper. Its not a Dodge anymore. Guess again, shit for brains.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Dodge doesnt have a car with a Ring time, dipshit....unless you count the viper. Its not a Dodge anymore. Guess again, shit for brains.
I am sorry for your lost.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Because Google Searches are hard.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Because Google Searches are hard.

I'm actually surprised! I didnt realize someone had driven one of those fat bitches around there!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Funny story, When I first started racing, one of those was in front of me. He was painfully slow around the track and when I hit the straight, he was as fast as me so I couldnt pass. I was way too timid. Should have closed the gap more around the rest of the track and forced him to let me by. His brakes were cooked by the end of the session.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
In this thread admin tells us all about how much he enjoys sucking cock

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
any truth 2 the rumor that glock will start making car chassis?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh dear lord I hope not! Every glock I've held is like a fukin taxi cab. Sure, it gets the job done, but they're boring AF! Still, I've got a Glock 40 w/a red dot.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh dear lord I hope not! Every glock I've held is like a fukin taxi cab. Sure, it gets the job done, but they're boring AF! Still, I've got a Glock 40 w/a red dot.
but not as a gun, as an alernative 2 steel car frames
Oh, I get it. I just think it might be a bit too boring. A new Tesla is faster than my car but they're boring as hell other than the straight line performance.