World's First Flying Bike

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
⭐... I wouldn't mind taking one out for a run ... ⭐
It would be cool.

The noise pollution will be a problem. And I wonder how efficient fighting gravity is versus fighting road friction.

But anyone who has flown a modern drone (I fly my Mavic Mini pretty regularly) knows that the acceleration and maneuverability is pretty remarkable. Scale those up, and it would be extreme!!!!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It would be cool.

The noise pollution will be a problem. And I wonder how efficient fighting gravity is versus fighting road friction.

But anyone who has flown a modern drone (I fly my Mavic Mini pretty regularly) knows that the acceleration and maneuverability is pretty remarkable. Scale those up, and it would be extreme!!!!
Rolling with gravity takes less energy than flight against gravity. Cool high energy intensity vehicle though.... even if it can't get any real elevation.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
My Mavic Mini weighs 249 grams with the battery.

I would think they could scale that up and build something that could be a personal vehicle. It would be fuckin' LOUD though.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Well, it's not a car. What he is sitting on looks like a frame of a motorcycle, sometimes called a bike.
a frame is a bike
excuse-huh.gif
:LOL3::LOL3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Bike needs two wheels for cycling....motorised or otherwise.

That contraption has 4 rotors and lieu of them not cycling on Terra Firma, it should be called a Sky-doo or an Air-Quad....