Wow, look at this scumbag nigger!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
After pandemic lockdown, Jones told
, “I got clear that I wanted another kid. I discovered that my friend Noemi also wanted a baby. So, we decided to join forces and become conscious co-parents. It’s a concept that I hope more people will explore and consider.”

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
, “I got clear that I wanted another kid. I discovered that my friend Noemi also wanted a baby. So, we decided to join forces and become conscious co-parents. It’s a concept that I hope more people will explore and consider.”

They live so deeply in the past that they say stupid shit like this

"“People still see the traditional family as the gold standard, and every other kind is measured against that,” Golombok told The Guardian in 2020, around the time of We Are Family’s publication. “But the overarching finding of our research, over 40 years, is that these are well-adjusted families, sometimes more so than traditional ones. These are wanted children. The biggest concern is whether these children might be stigmatized, judged or bullied because of their family.”"

Right because a generation where most kids have divorced parents, kids in families with parents who live separate is SO STIGMATIZED!! Oh muh gawd!!

Why would they be stigmatized and bullied over this? Kids get bullied because other kids decide to target that kid for stupid reasons. Not because of their family not being traditional.

Is this a concern in the alternate universe leftists live in where children are terrified and traumatized everyday because they are afraid of being shot at school?

Because in reality kids dont think like this and they dont give a fuck who has a traditional family.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look at how this supposed "student" beats and shoves down a small girl. Fucking animal.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The kids of that generation are gonna be fuckin mental! :facepalm:

PhQcYr3.gif
(pic related-ish)

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Quite the size difference.

You can usually out speed big fat fuckers like that and pepper them with shots to the face. Put them on the ground, then drop bigger shots to the lower face/jaw area. Or put the boots to them.

Another option is to learn low kicks. Take their knees out.

Honestly, somebody should step-up and beat the shit out of that whale.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"“People still see the traditional family as the gold standard, and every other kind is measured against that,” Golombok told The Guardian in 2020, around the time of We Are Family’s publication. “But the overarching finding of our research, over 40 years, is that these are well-adjusted families, sometimes more so than traditional ones. These are wanted children. The biggest concern is whether these children might be stigmatized, judged or bullied because of their family.”"

Right because a generation where most kids have divorced parents, kids in families with parents who live separate is SO STIGMATIZED!! Oh muh gawd!!

Why would they be stigmatized and bullied over this? Kids get bullied because other kids decide to target that kid for stupid reasons. Not because of their family not being traditional.

Is this a concern in the alternate universe leftists live in where children are terrified and traumatized everyday because they are afraid of being shot at school?

Because in reality kids dont think like this and they dont give a fuck who has a traditional family.
My parents were divorced and I NEVER got shit because of it. In fact, damn near all my friends were in the same boat. The most unusual case was my friend who's parents were divorced and still lived together.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My parents were divorced and I NEVER got shit because of it. In fact, damn near all my friends were in the same boat. The most unusual case was my friend who's parents were divorced and still lived together.

Yep.

Just shows how disconnected from reality and what real people are actually like media is.