Wow, makes the Catholic church....

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
... look like a bunch of amateurs.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I'm not religious, but I wish that hell existed for evil people like those that are supposed to help the helpless.

Admin.

Don't h8t me cuz I be beautiful.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
... look like a bunch of amateurs.

I'm not religious, but I wish that hell existed for evil people like those that are supposed to help the helpless.
It's almost like no organization Religious or otherwise, should ever be in control of disadvantaged people.

OP
OP
Larry Loungelizard

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
And old fb friend, is a victim of care home (non religious I believe) for troubled youth abuse, he's involved in the same outreach projects as Paris Hilton, who was also victimized in a care facility.
I just did a Google search on Hilton's abuse and I am floored. Her parents were idiots for thinking a 'tough love' solution was a great idea.

Admin.

Don't h8t me cuz I be beautiful.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Paris Hilton testifies to US Congress about childhood abuse​

Paris Hilton has called for change to youth treatment facilities and described her own traumatic experience of alleged abuse before a US congressional committee.
The American socialite and businesswoman said she was "force-fed medications and sexually abused by staff" after being sent to a private youth facility in Utah as at a teenager.
Her testimony shines a light on the so-called "troubled teen industry".
While some children are placed with relatives or foster families, others are sent to treatment centres that are essentially group homes for children - some of whom have complex medical or behavioural needs.
Hilton, 43, accused the industry, which is worth billions of dollars, of being more interested in making money than protecting and caring for the vulnerable children it is responsible for.

I first heard about this in the local news when she spoke to the Oregon Legislature, Just Paris no entourage or posse.