YAYYYY FOR ME!

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I am getting 19 new tarantulas to add to my collection on Monday. I'm super excited. That puts me at 437. Still not enough.....they're like getting tattoos....addictive. love this hobby. Just thought this would be better than talking about you know....the "P" word....

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Hey baby...those tarantulas...what’s their feeding regime like?

I can feed them once a month if I want but I usually feed every 2 weeks. I used to feed weekly. They can go months without food as long as they have water. It takes me 1 entire day to feed them all.
Similar regime to my snakes. I’m down to one python though, he’s around 17 years old.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

I can feed them once a month if I want but I usually feed every 2 weeks. I used to feed weekly. They can go months without food as long as they have water. It takes me 1 entire day to feed them all.
Similar regime to my snakes. I’m down to one python though, he’s around 17 years old.

What kind of python do you have? I used to breed ball pythons. Different morphs.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

What kind of python do you have? I used to breed ball pythons. Different morphs.
Diamond Python...his name is Iota.

ufbIugg.jpg

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

Diamond Python...his name is Iota.

ufbIugg.jpg

Ahhh he's beautiful. :)

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It is always nice to get a new pet. 19 seems a bit much but to each their own.