yeah because San Fagdisco is such a great place to live

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Right libs? no homeless epidemic to worry about. low taxes which are spent wisely

and of course, low crime stats

so what's a little fag disrobing himself in front of children here or there? you cons make such a big deal over nuffin

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They ignore all of this shit and call it right wing hoaxes.

They are calling the Wi Spa dick swinger a right wing hoax.

Notice they dont say a thing until the corporate media tells them what to say. It's scary.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Notice they dont say a thing until the corporate media tells them what to say. It's scary.
a hoax which was corroborated by WI spa staff at their own facility? riiiiiiiight

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

a hoax which was corroborated by WI spa staff at their own facility? riiiiiiiight

Yeah the shit goes something like....these right wing women made it up and there was no naked guy at all.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yeah the shit goes something like....these right wing women made it up and there was no naked guy at all.
Remember the good ole days when AIDS would sneak up on a guy like him and take him the fuck out horribly?

sigh.... I miss those times

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Translation… I can’t afford Ca. Besides the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! laws in FloriDUH are much more forgiving.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I grew up in SF and wish you could have seen it thru my eyes before the Gay invasion and as far as the homeless go,well all big city's have the same problem !
So what is the cure?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I grew up in SF and wish you could have seen it thru my eyes before the Gay invasion and as far as the homeless go,well all big city's have the same problem !
So what is the cure?

I'd love to see some muhzies blow all them faggits to hell where they belong!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Gays have just as much right to life as the rest of us but wish they live some place else like the fucking Moon or Mars - - - - - - - -

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's not even that they are gay. It's the fucking militancy and having to be so fucking extra. And imposing on everyone.

Just fucking live and let live. No one would have a problem with anyone if people just lived their damn lives and LET OTHER PEOPLE LIVE THEIRS.

Dont force small businesses to do gay events ffs. Use capitalism and start ones that will.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gays have just as much right to life as the rest of us but wish they live some place else like the fucking Moon or Mars - - - - - - - -
Nope. They all need to die like dogs. They SAID they wanted to blend in and be left alone but what we see is much different. I of course told everyone this shit would happen 30 years ago.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This one is in the L.A. area. Does anyone notice anything these organized shoplifting rings have in common?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This one is in the L.A. area. Does anyone notice anything these organized shoplifting rings have in common?

They cant even pick up after themselves.

Fucking dirtbags. People voted for this and deserve what happens. How bad does CA have to get before they learn?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
States that allow this kind of brazen shoplifting deserve every business to close down and move somewhere that actually enforces the law.

It's madness how people are allowed to get away with this sort of behaviour.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So what is the cure?

Cool post Haze. These fuckers will never get it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
SF is on a whole different level and the problem has been made a million times worse because of Democrat policies. That is just a fact. No, most cities do not have these problems to any where near that degree. It all comes down to politicians who enable bad behavior while falsely claiming that is "compassion ".

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Still more by the usual suspects. We can see most of this organized theft rings are are run by blacks for some reason.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
SF is on a whole different level and the problem has been made a million times worse because of Democrat policies. That is just a fact. No, most cities do not have these problems to any where near that degree. It all comes down to politicians who enable bad behavior while falsely claiming that is "compassion ".

Kind of amazing how they vote for the policies that are driving these problems. And when that gets criticized....they get defensive. They dont listen to anyone who has different political views and might have better solutions.

When people have already decided fuck everyone else, view themselves as enlightened and superior(regardless of all the bad and harmful results of the policies they supported) and have very degrading and flat out false beliefs of others on the other end.....there is no talking to them.

All you can do is watch them destroy their own state and try to buffer the damage they do nationally. Fucked up they gotta drag everyone down with them while actively attacking other voices. Its infuriating.

You have to wonder if they will EVER admit their way isnt working, is making it way worse.....and how bad does it have to get before they have this much needed epiphany. And do they really hate us more than they care about the country...because it's looking like they do. I think these people would side with Hitler before softening themselves to other Americans and trying to unify.