Yes, anti-vaxxers are asking for blood donatons from unvaccinated

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Huffpost is a hyperpartisan leftwing rag that uses distortions and lies for the purpose of creating division.

They get benefits for serving the interests of politicains who do not care about any of us. If it helped them profit they would incite hot civil war and fuel it.

You reading crap like Slate, Salon and Huffpost makes you no different than people who watched Alex Jones/Infowars.

Do you just enjoy hating people based on bullshit these sources push? Clearly you have zero interest in any sort of unity or understanding where other Americans are coming from. Youd rather hate and promote the spread of lies and propaganda.

Do you realize how MANY people have gotten severely ill who were under mandates and did every single thing you believe they should do?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Huffpost is a hyperpartisan leftwing rag that uses distortions and lies for the purpose of creating division.

They get benefits for serving the interests of politicains who do not care about any of us. If it helped them profit they would incite hot civil war and fuel it.

You reading crap like Slate, Salon and Huffpost makes you no different than people who watched Alex Jones/Infowars.

Do you just enjoy hating people based on bullshit these sources push? Clearly you have zero interest in any sort of unity or understanding where other Americans are coming from. Youd rather hate and promote the spread of lies and propaganda.

Do you realize how MANY people have gotten severely ill who were under mandates and did every single thing you believe they should do?
So the dumbass isn't sick with the ronas then?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The point is you calling a stranger who caught the virus a "dumb ass" instead of criticizing a propaganda hit peice that's exploiting illness to promote a political party when A LOT of people are getting sick, EVEN those who constantly wore masks and were vaccinated is the REAL issue here.

Its refreshing though to see people on social media calling this sociopathy out though. Your "side" is finally losing a lot of support and this is among the reasons why.

Here is hoping the trend continues and that approval rating keeps dropping.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Checking Dumbfuqs local paper, he is still knocking on heavens door, sorry.

Is this man a dumbfuq?

Or do you just exploit and insult sick or dead people if they made choices YOU dont like?

Again your "side" is losing support. I guess people are finally getting sick of dehumanizing hatred and the country being destroyed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look at this garbage

"We have no way of knowing how he caught the the virus, but we THINK it was an unvaccinated person! Even though its proven that vaccinated people can still spread it.....we want to take this opportunity to spread hatred towards people who are making decisions we disagree with for reasons we dont know that are none of our business!"

And left wingers get giddy over anything they think justifies their hatefulness so they just keep being disgusting.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I read this last night, directly from the hometown paper, btw. She's wearing a mask and has been for a long time. He couldn't even convince his wife and now he's dying. It's sad AF. Leaving behind 3 children plus the one she's carrying for what? Nothing.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Is this man a dumbfuq?

Or do you just exploit and insult sick or dead people if they made choices YOU dont like?

Again your "side" is losing support. I guess people are finally getting sick of dehumanizing hatred and the country being destroyed.
It is not whether you win or lose, its how you play the game.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Is this man a dumbfuq?

Which is the abusive mentality that's destroying the country.

You people see this shit as game....up until its you negatively impacted. When its other people being harmed its some game.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is this man a dumbfuq?

You people see this shit as game....up until its you negatively impacted. When its other people being harmed its some game.

Yeah and "you suck cock a lot man".

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Is this man a dumbfuq?

Gosh dangit, imma buy me an Audi!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They send dead vaxed people to the morgue every day, asshat!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Vaccinated people should all be rounded up and have their blood drained in the nearest bathtub

I just cummed a little..

Mass culling may be necessity.. Sorry gamble with your life and throw mystery chemicals.. etc.. Ill be there in end times to get my fill

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
fkvxxee.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Obese woman with heart disease and diabetes blames everyone else for her own actions. News at 11:00.

Headstone: "She never put do the cheeseburgers or ice cream nor ever took responsibility for anything. It was always other people's fault."

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That said, it looks photoshopped and not a real article. Certainly couldn't find anything on reverse image search. If I got off my ass I bet the other ones are too.

The fake caption at the bottom certainly is nothing CNN ever wrote.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That said, it looks photoshopped and not a real article. Certainly couldn't find anything on reverse image search. If I got off my ass I bet the other ones are too.

LOL its satire :D
This may be satire but my son in law treated a vaccinated fat fuk like that. They died.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOL its satire :D
This may be satire but my son in law treated a vaccinated fat fuk like that. They died.

Yeah. Being overweight puts people at a huge risk of developing severe illness. Not just with Corona either.