yes ! today is a small victory !

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
aivd - mivd and mareechaussee busy with a found think tank or so .. "THE TRICK IS TO UPSET GUNTHER" to make him a radical muslim and infiltrant into molenbeek and ISIS for info .. those asshats and idiots are busy since 2.5 years to upset me, torture me, lost family that refuses to talk to me thx to slander and a kgb muslima i had to marry with to infiltrate deeper .. the whole of belgium sees me as the "cali fire arsonist" aka the cali monster yet it seems that holland - russia all of those sons of bitches have really treathened me today and are fucking upset for pressing charges at CIA... the trick was to upset me lol ..

fuck this, no one business but i feel good for a moment in this cesspit i am in.

the ex boss rob bertholee or so and his slave aka von smollhausen or a certain pepijn wants to kill me (there goes his retirement plan $1 million he is going to not have cos i threw away stuff to find abu hamza bin laden)
easy ways to money always fail ..
odd .. they're about all right wing and nazi and the middle idiot stands next to a "nigger" as they call that in holland.. i guess i'll never understand holland and kgb ..

220px-ISAF_-_Rob_Bertholee_and_Han_ten_Broeke.jpg

4027347.jpg

i hope ..

(disclaimer, you don't have to believe me, but needed to vent it and as i leak they will quit their bs from holland, russia)