Menu
Home
Forum Rules
Donate
Meltdown Mayhem Hacks ⚔︎
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
What's new
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Basement - Pure Drama
ANONYMOUS
Yes
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="AltysCHESeSemate" data-source="post: 1626792"><p>Yeah Alty was always good not at actual chess but eating the cheese from underage girls asses vaginas in our neighborhood. I didn't want any part in that but he said if I didn't go all in on them like he did he would kill my whole family. We were such cool buds up until then. You never really know who the real savages are until they..</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="AltysCHESeSemate, post: 1626792"] Yeah Alty was always good not at actual chess but eating the cheese from underage girls asses vaginas in our neighborhood. I didn't want any part in that but he said if I didn't go all in on them like he did he would kill my whole family. We were such cool buds up until then. You never really know who the real savages are until they.. [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Basement - Pure Drama
ANONYMOUS
Yes