You never know who the next hero might be.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
j1sFxj7.png

Deric J. 52, gave his life to save a mother and her two young sons from drowning. Johnson acted without hesitation when he scrambled down the rocky shoreline and jumped into the ocean at XXX State Park to help as the family struggled against the strong current.

A father of four daughters, Johson worked as a computer programmer until his mental health deteriorated. He became homeless on Oregon’s coast and was too paranoid to visit a doctor.

In an outpouring of condolences and memories on social media, Johnson was remembered as the soft-spoken, polite, gentle and kind man who played guitar on the bench in front of the post office, helped carry groceries, do yard work and advocate for the homeless like him.
Deric J. died a true HERO
1f64f.png
1f49e.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
j1sFxj7.png

Deric J. 52, gave his life to save a mother and her two young sons from drowning. Johnson acted without hesitation when he scrambled down the rocky shoreline and jumped into the ocean at XXX State Park to help as the family struggled against the strong current.

A father of four daughters, Johson worked as a computer programmer until his mental health deteriorated. He became homeless on Oregon’s coast and was too paranoid to visit a doctor.

In an outpouring of condolences and memories on social media, Johnson was remembered as the soft-spoken, polite, gentle and kind man who played guitar on the bench in front of the post office, helped carry groceries, do yard work and advocate for the homeless like him.
Deric J. died a true HERO
1f64f.png
1f49e.png

A heroic act from a troubled man that harmed no one. RIP Deric.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Until I hear if he can play 'Stairway' or 'Freebird' on his guitar, I'll withhold condolences.