You're a Florida Republican and you just lost the election, what do you do?

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
You declare election fraud of course! Because Stuff and things!

DqDnlJd.png

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"Now they called the race, I did not win, so they say, but that does not mean that they lost either, it does not mean that we lost," said Republican Jason Mariner. Several hours before the polls even closed, Mariner filed a lawsuit alleging there is a problem with the ballots in Palm Beach and Broward Counties.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
MSNBC is a corporate propaganda peddler.

Js.
Duh'v is a rwnj talking point regurgitator

That's not a "talking point".

MSNBC is a propaganda network. If you are truly mad about "hatred and division" look no further than the "news" media sources you chose to infect your mind with.

It's so blatant and hostile towards Americans that people who have called corporate media the "enemy of the people" where absolutely correct.

Look how much of a low and hostile view you have of other Americans because you consume this crap. I WISH that bothered you. It would bother me....especailly when the people I'm supposed to hate are telling me im being lied to and showing how.

The bullshit these crap sources spew is so easily disproven...if you believe them it's because you want to. This is how bad the country has deteriorated.

Perhaps Americans have enjoyed so much 1st world comfort and stability that boredom is driving all the drama and division that apparently too many people WANT.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The last I checked this was completely legal to do. He isnt doing anything wrong.

It's always gotta be frame in the most bias way imaginable to just continue fueling division.

And this is retarded. Its disgraceful really

"
In the wake of Trump's defeat in 2020, Republicans across the US have
to implement voting restrictions, fueled by Trump's widely debunked
of mass voter fraud.

Congressional Democrats have sought to nullify many of the provisions of Republican-authored election laws with the
and the
but have been stymied nearly unanimous GOP opposition to the bills as well as by resistance from Sens. Joe Manchin of West Virginia and Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona to changing the filibuster."

Restrictions? They are talking about completely reasonable voting laws being enforced. Have people vote in their districts and show ID and signature confirmation. None of these i are "restrictions". Who is this restricting? People who vote illegally?

The dems/progs have no fucking respect for the people in the country. Now if we are all so fucking stupid and ridiculous and the elections are all fair(unless they lose, then it's a different story as we see all the damn time)... than they shouldnt have a single problem with what the Republicans are asking for.

I guess they want to continue to piss off and divide the people, doing everything they can to foster mistrust with the people and than use that lack of trust as a fucking smear weapon to mock and smear the "other side". Keep people nice and divided.

The fucking reality is? People dont trust the elections. So have some common sense voting laws to help restore that trust.

This reminds me of how a cheating spouse gaslighting the person they cheat on. You know something is up.....but when you push you get spoken to like you are crazy, and when you ask for proof you get gaslit.

I'm sayin. We need national divorce :D

Broward county is pretty fucked as a county. Its corrupt as it is.

It's legal and within his rights to not concede and challange. Let's see what "stuff" he has.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The last I checked this was completely legal to do. He isnt doing anything wrong.

It's always gotta be frame in the most bias way imaginable to just continue fueling division.

"
of mass voter fraud.

Congressional Democrats have sought to nullify many of the provisions of Republican-authored election laws with the
and the
but have been stymied nearly unanimous GOP opposition to the bills as well as by resistance from Sens. Joe Manchin of West Virginia and Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona to changing the filibuster."

Restrictions? They are talking about completely reasonable voting laws being enforced. Have people vote in their districts and show ID and signature confirmation. None of these i are "restrictions". Who is this restricting? People who vote illegally?

The dems/progs have no fucking respect for the people in the country. Now if we are all so fucking stupid and ridiculous and the elections are all fair(unless they lose, then it's a different story as we see all the damn time)... than they shouldnt have a single problem with what the Republicans are asking for.

I guess they want to continue to piss off and divide the people, doing everything they can to foster mistrust with the people and than use that lack of trust as a fucking smear weapon to mock and smear the "other side". Keep people nice and divided.

The fucking reality is? People dont trust the elections. So have some common sense voting laws to help restore that trust.

This reminds me of how a cheating spouse gaslighting the person they cheat on. You know something is up.....but when you push you get spoken to like you are crazy, and when you ask for proof you get gaslit.

It's legal and within his rights to not concede and challange. Let's see what "stuff" he has.
Republicans across the country are rushing to make voting less accessible simply because they lost the WH. PERIOD

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"
of mass voter fraud.

and the

Republicans across the country are rushing to make voting less accessible simply because they lost the WH. PERIOD

Oh really?

Specifically list how. Because all it is is voter ID requirements, staying in your district and signature verification.

The only people voting would be less accessible to are people who shouldnt be voting.

It's not sustainable to stomp on millions of people who want to make sure voting is being done fairly because they dont trust the elections.

Left wing MEDIA claims "Republicans are restricting voters" but no one really gets how signature verification and ID is restricting votes. And dont try to say it's because black people dont typically have ID.....because that's retarded and racist.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Voting ID is problematic because in some states, like Virginia, there were laws on the books where providing birth certificates to blacks was manipulated by yes, racist government. This wasn't overturned in Virginia until 1967. That really wasn't that long ago.

It is also problematic for African Americans born at home with the aid of midwives. Thousands of blacks fall into this category with their births having been unregistered.

Assuming that we know everything that happens everywhere and believing that all people share our experiences, is sheer folly.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dear idiot, all of the states will help anyone who needs it to getting supporting documentation such as birth certificates completely free of charge. This has been law since 2004. How can you be such q clueless pile of horse shit not to know this 16 years later?

Kindly kill yourself for being so damn stupid, signed, the rest of society.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dear idiot, all of the states will help anyone who needs it to getting supporting documentation such as birth certificates completely free of charge. This has been law since 2004. How can you be such q clueless pile of horse shit not to know this 16 years later?

Kindly kill yourself for being so damn stupid, signed, the rest of society.

You dont see them all upset that welfare requires not just state ID but birth certificates and utility Bill's.

You actually need more identification documents for welfare than Republicans are asking for to vote.

If these people truly cared about the country, they would understand the importance of people trusting the election process and not feeling disenfranchised or like its rigged. And since you have be at least 18 and a citizen.....its reasonable to show ID to vote.

And if these laws help restore faith in that process they should be all for it. And start some initiative to help qualified voters get the required ID.....since we all need this anyway to function in society

But no matter what the other parties do to represent their base, these people have to lie about it and fight it. They cant honestly discuss it or compromise where they think it's a problem. It's just right for the lies and smears.

They really stretch to find ways to twist and lie about everything the other half of the country wants. In fact most people want voter ID laws. They blame black people for not having ID....its a very condescending and racist position. Black people have ID. Its ignorant to think they dont.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
If libtards didnt lie so much, I might GAF about this story.
It ain't a "story." The elements of the reportage are all verifiable.
Its a story from some libtards. Prolly backed up by some libtard news site. Either way, IDGAF.

So stay the hell of the thread, stupid.
Stay the hell "of" the thread?

Engrish you fat mexican illiterate sloth. Engrish

oh, and the word you were struggling for is "off", orca

You know, like you stay the hell off of a treadmill?

Yer welcum