You're Welcome

Busta Troll

Factory Bastard
Do you believe that Nancy Pelosi is a drunk? Are you certain that Malia Obama was caught stealing from the White House and has since racked up a criminal history of drugs and petty theft? Convinced that Michelle Obama is a man? Do you just know in your heart that Tom Hanks bought an island in Greece because he can't be extradited for his crimes against children?

Congratulations. You get your news from liberal trolls. I could keep going. The list of things you morons believe because it pleases me is long and always growing. Your confirmation bias is a great source of laughter, raw sociopolitical data, and income.

What's funny is, it all started right here at Bastard Factory.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
CBZFSUV.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you believe that Nancy Pelosi is a drunk? Are you certain that Malia Obama was caught stealing from the White House and has since racked up a criminal history of drugs and petty theft? Convinced that Michelle Obama is a man? Do you just know in your heart that Tom Hanks bought an island in Greece because he can't be extradited for his crimes against children?

Congratulations. You get your news from liberal trolls. I could keep going. The list of things you morons believe because it pleases me is long and always growing. Your confirmation bias is a great source of laughter, raw sociopolitical data, and income.

What's funny is, it all started right here at Bastard Factory.

No, I do not. You'd have to be an idiot...