Bastard Factory's the best and worst of 2022

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
^^ boring shitpost

Is it worth reading? Anyone?

Flynn cries because he doesnt want to accept the small business oligarchy was part of an obviously sarcastic post and he is the only one who didnt understand that....so he is crying about how it totally WASNT sarcasm.

And then he ends it by begging me to feel something about this "PI" he keeps yammering about.

Same shit he has has posted for 5 years now.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Flynn cries because he doesnt want to accept the small business oligarchy was part of an obviously sarcastic post and he is the only one who didnt understand that....so he is crying about how it totally WASNT sarcasm.

And then he ends it by begging me to feel something about this "PI" he keeps yammering about.

Grasping the entirety of sarcasm does require a higher intellect you know.

For some reason I suspect that is way above Flynn's pay grade. Or she'd have bailed herself out and established a monthly internet subscription in her own name by now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Grasping the entirety of sarcasm does require a higher intellect you know.

For some reason I suspect that is way above Flynn's pay grade. Or she'd have bailed herself out and established a monthly internet subscription in her own name by now.

Flynn is borderline illiterate.

We established this a long time ago lol

And Big......that's Pooftards big sweaty twin. That's not a woman..LOL

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I like how it took a full year and a half for you to come up with that shitty excuse. It was only after I beat your marble sized brain in for 18 months straight that you starting airclaiming it was all in "sarcasm."

That coupled with all your other fuck ups that include not knowing what the difference between an adjective and a verb is. Perhaps my favorite part about your public mental meltdowns is you trying to use "big words" which you can't spell nor do you know its correct definition.

Believe me that I did notice how you once again bring up your own kids to garner that much needed attention you crave soo dearly in your empty and sad fucking life.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh boy.

I'm sure there'd be hell to pay if atheist Democrat transwomen could have abortions.

The fact you think that's a valid comparison says a lot.

Many people have said the woke left is so out of touch with reality they may as well not even live in it. More and more that is proven correct.

You dont think real people suffer real consequences and women and girls being attacked and lives being destroy is no more serious than Flynn repeating the same post for 5 years.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
"Googlelectual" -- Lmao -- @Joe totally pegged that pompous try too hard faggot freakshow.