Bastard Factory's the best and worst of 2022

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
former-mayor-clint-eastwood-eww-ugh-disgusting-wofw4za49zfl6337.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Just you telling me that you can "hear what I sound like" from my simple truthful post is perhaps one of the dumbest things you've ever "typed" out and believe me there's a plethora of your stupid posts to choose from.

You "crave a Dovey post" because she's about on your level when it comes to flatlined brain activity.
do you talk from your man-poosy AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Flynn,

You have been away for a few, unable to make bail and as I understand it is becoming increasingly difficult for state burdens such as yourself to trade your food-stamps for internet access.

But while you were incarcerated for whatever it is moon howling hicks such as yourself do to get incarcerated, under my wise direction the majority of this forum has deemed it appropriate to place both dick and dork on ignore as their tedious mewling is not worth reading even under the most difficult of circumstances and sheer boredom and I would advise huffing glue instead if killing large quantities of brain cells is your aim.

So, as 2023 approaches I will expect a few things from you.

1. Even though you happen to be some stinky peasant with a vast and full portfolio of sexually transmitted diseases and other aliments which cause society to shun you like the leper you are, You will bathe & brush regularly. With both soap and water. No exceptions.

2. Redundancy is your thing. I get that. You hail from someplace nasty where having the IQ of a cricket is considered influential and everyone has birth defects and look like identical twins. Because, in fact, they really are identical twins. But please, could you try and switch things up a bit before you post? At least every third time you decide to issue something we will invariably scroll past for good reason could you throw in a random unique word or two? Maybe use your elongated forehead to bang the enter key randomly On that specially engineered keyboard? You know the one you were gifted at the Jerry Louis telethon for hick mutants who's parents, and parents parents, and parents parents before them were all first cousins dating way back to when your blood line was first created with that power used to build those funny looking sea monkeys so popularized back in the 80s? Bust your head a open with a mallet to give the bats some fresh air? Jumpstart your brain via your earlobes to the nearest car battery you can find perhaps? Huff down an entire 8 ball's worth of anthrax, maybe?

anything is worth a try.

3. You will follow the fine example I have set for this forum and keep these blathering sperm bubbles on ignore where they belong. you are not to respond to them nor quote any of the nonsense they spew at any time. Non negotiable.

Thank you,

and may you, your tortured soul and all of your rotting teeth have a wonderful 2023 in whatever rehab facility you call home.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like Flynn isn’t on ignore. Got the silly Dwarf all wound up. Good job.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Flynn,

You have been away for a few, unable to make bail and as I understand it is becoming increasingly difficult for state burdens such as yourself to trade your food-stamps for internet access.

But while you were incarcerated for whatever it is moon howling hicks such as yourself do to get incarcerated, under my wise direction the majority of this forum has deemed it appropriate to place both dick and dork on ignore as their tedious mewling is not worth reading even under the most difficult of circumstances and sheer boredom and I would advise huffing glue instead if killing large quantities of brain cells is your aim.

1. Even though you happen to be some stinky peasant with a vast and full portfolio of sexually transmitted diseases and other aliments which cause society to shun you like the leper you are, You will bathe & brush regularly. With both soap and water. No exceptions.

2. Redundancy is your thing. I get that. You hail from someplace nasty where having the IQ of a cricket is considered influential and everyone has birth defects and look like identical twins. Because, in fact, they really are identical twins. But please, could you try and switch things up a bit before you post? At least every third time you decide to issue something we will invariably scroll past for good reason could you throw in a random unique word or two? Maybe use your elongated forehead to bang the enter key randomly On that specially engineered keyboard? You know the one you were gifted at the Jerry Louis telethon for hick mutants who's parents, and parents parents, and parents parents before them were all first cousins dating way back to when your blood line was first created with that power used to build those funny looking sea monkeys so popularized back in the 80s? Bust your head a open with a mallet to give the bats some fresh air? Jumpstart your brain via your earlobes to the nearest car battery you can find perhaps? Huff down an entire 8 ball's worth of anthrax, maybe?

anything is worth a try.

3. You will follow the fine example I have set for this forum and keep these blathering sperm bubbles on ignore where they belong. you are not to respond to them nor quote any of the nonsense they spew at any time. Non negotiable.

Thank you,

and may you, your tortured soul and all of your rotting teeth have a wonderful 2023 in whatever rehab facility you call home.
Oh my.

Somebody got a subscription to Usenet Today for Christmas.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
These people on ignore appear to be very upset that they are on ignore.

I’m not. I love seeing Stubby and Dovey bullshit each other. Haven’t you noticed, we’re doing the same.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Flynn,

anything is worth a try.

Thank you,

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Good morning freakshow Blurt in a Skirt. You appear a little miffed today. Hormonal imbalance? Red dress didn't score the man of your dreams last night?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Aylana

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's 2023 and the shitty Scotty audio spam is back...at the very least, it is bright green and easily visible, allowing it to be scrolled past.

OP
OP
Aylana

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I donacha wander maahh, applese biggie smiles made dogs and bunt cake...yunga day I hear a noise, it's like a farth ina levetator....week, two weeks cameron, he owd did site don he, shite is a shite a parable of worth cackle cackle...

All you verbage meets me meaningless, joo dog is back, ahhh, ding dong, the past. Fucken eggs...posters, I amma projecting despair righten the same old composed shite, ..um liberals are cryin on tiny steps and I lost my...wearing pants, pancakes...help me....cackle

tried to transcribe this...about as far as I got.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I donacha wander maahh, applese biggie smiles made dogs and bunt cake...yunga day I hear a noise, it's like a farth ina levetator....week, two weeks cameron, he owd did site don he, shite is a shite a parable of worth cackle cackle...

All you verbage meets me meaningless, joo dog is back, ahhh, ding dong, the past. Fucken eggs...posters, I amma projecting despair righten the same old composed shite, ..um liberals are cryin on tiny steps and I lost my...wearing pants, pancakes...help me....cackle

tried to transcribe this...about as far as I got.