Bastard Factory's the best and worst of 2022

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd like to know what everyone thought were the best and worst things that happened at the Bastard Factory this year...who were your favorite posters and who did you find unreadable?

I'll start by saying that I hope the silly new fad of posting 10-minute Vocaroos...especially if you can barely speak English...doesn't continue into 2023.

Another embarrassing thing that hopefully will not continue into 2023 is rage posting about things that happened during the Summer of Poofer or stuff communicated in private.

I also wanted to say how much the ignore feature improves the forum...it allows me to navigate the threads so easily while avoiding all the street shitters. If you're 70 or older, you're on my ignore list...so don't quote any of my posts or give me one of your retarded stickers.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I say this with a red face because I am, believe it or not, quite humble:

The best thing to happen to Bastard Factory in 2022 was my arrival.
Not because I'm some paragon of message board awesomeness (that's silly); because I'm something different than what was already here. A 'new vibe', for those of you who can appreciate the lingo kids use these days.

I'm not the supreme anything... there are people who are better than me at expressing themselves in written form, verbally, and with 'chops or images. I'm just an alternative to the same ol' same ol' and let's face it- that's enough to be a vital component in the current forum biosphere.

The worst part of 2022?
I dunno.
I guess for me it's that so many people are still stuck in previous decades and flogging mindsets/behaviors that haven't been fresh for at least a decade. It's stifling and off-putting and boring.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd like to know what everyone thought were the best and worst things that happened at the Bastard Factory this year...who were your favorite posters and who did you find unreadable?

I'll start by saying that I hope the silly new fad of posting 10-minute Vocaroos...especially if you can barely speak English...doesn't continue into 2023.

Another embarrassing thing that hopefully will not continue into 2023 is rage posting about things that happened during the Summer of Poofer or stuff communicated in private.

I also wanted to say how much the ignore feature improves the forum...it allows me to navigate the threads so easily while avoiding all the street shitters. If you're 70 or older, you're on my ignore list...so don't quote any of my posts or give me one of your retarded stickers.
The lame vocaroos will always be pushed by the drunktard 5footer as he believes people love hearing what he has to say, he's one of the most deluded predators on the internet...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think I'll add more posters to the ignore list.

This January after Harry Windsor has his over-privileged self entitled whinge released and critiqued by credible youtubers, I hope I can return to normal pursuits.

My favourits are everyone who posted at, and participated in, Flame Matches at Flame Champs.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I say this with a red face because I am, believe it or not, quite humble:

The best thing to happen to Bastard Factory in 2022 was my arrival.
Not because I'm some paragon of message board awesomeness (that's silly); because I'm something different than what was already here. A 'new vibe', for those of you who can appreciate the lingo kids use these days.

I'm not the supreme anything... there are people who are better than me at expressing themselves in written form, verbally, and with 'chops or images. I'm just an alternative to the same ol' same ol' and let's face it- that's enough to be a vital component in the current forum biosphere.

The worst part of 2022?
I dunno.
I guess for me it's that so many people are still stuck in previous decades and flogging mindsets/behaviors that haven't been fresh for at least a decade. It's stifling and off-putting and boring.
So shines a good deed in a weary world. - Willy Wonka

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
I came to this forum with very high hopes, I find the organizational layout to be both cluttered and user unfriendly.

Also I didn't know there was an ignore feature. That's definitely some top tier faggot shit. Waaa I don't want to see someone I don't like.

What kinda homo thin skinned shit is that?

As for the good parts,

I found my old friend Jeremy on this site, good to see he's still the same ugly pompous self absorbed fucker I love.

And some of the users here are pretty laughable. I like the infighting but know that I know bitches can just block people I'm kinda disappointed with you all.

• Winner
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I came to this forum with very high hopes, I find the organizational layout to be both cluttered and user unfriendly.

Also I didn't know there was an ignore feature. That's definitely some top tier faggot shit. Waaa I don't want to see someone I don't like.

As for the good parts,

I found my old friend Jeremy on this site, good to see he's still the same ugly pompous self absorbed fucker I love.

And some of the users here are pretty laughable. I like the infighting but know that I know bitches can just block people I'm kinda disappointed with you all.
I gots like 4 hurting so bad LOL
:LOL3:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

As for the good parts,

Good... then fuck off out of meltdown. This isn' the place for girly men like you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Btw @Omnipotent I was uploading a bunch of my old videos from my storage onto youtube yesterday and I found this one I took of a peacock at the Detroit Zoo back in like....2017?

Anyway he was SO CLOSE to us. I could stepped forward and touched him. He was flirting with us lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t know how I feel about 2022 other than I’m still recovering after RL threw some seriously wicked curveballs at my face. Coming here and having interesting discussions with Lily and Cas was always a fun escape. As was hitting the ignore button cause NOT today, Satan lol

I was sad when we lost Breakie to the dark side, but so is the bully life.

I think Blazor is the best reincarnated Confederate soldier ever and his energy is phenomenal despite his racially biased tendencies.

BF is awesome… kudos for being fearlessly fair.

Happy 2023 Bastards!!!

I urge you all to be mindful and wish you a year of healing, growth and prosperity.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Good for you. The truth can be such a mother fucker

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I like when biggy made like 10 threads proclaiming hed NEVER STEP FOOT in this great place again yet the fragile puddle is here lingering like a short brown fudgy fart LOL

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like it when people that don't know each other are full of faux hate and vitriol. The year 2022 was good for that.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah he's some randomer from another board, @realgrimm is familiar with it I think, I can't remember the name.

Fucker tried getting up in my grille about my beliefs and was promptly nuked with a truth bomb....

He's been quiet ever since. Lulz
humor them, its more fun

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I like when biggy made like 10 threads proclaiming hed NEVER STEP FOOT in this great place again yet the fragile puddle is here lingering like a short brown fudgy fart LOL

The little fucker is bored to tears. Maws mobile home is real basic, and Stubby is real sedentary. Sitting on the fat ass is real sport to him

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Big never started any threads saying that.

Perhaps you caught lice from the park bathroom and theyve chewed their way to your frontal lobe?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Big never started any threads saying that.

Perhaps you caught lice from the park bathroom and theyve chewed their way to your frontal lobe?
shuddup, theres many statements supporting my cclaim over there ..I know you need to reacjh your quota of 100 lies fer the day but strt somewheres else madam yappalot

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
shuddup, theres many statements supporting my cclaim over there ..I know you need to reacjh your quota of 100 lies fer the day but strt somewheres else madam yappalot

Link a single thread Big started where he claimed he was "never coming back" to BF.