Bastard Factory's the best and worst of 2022

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's not so much ignoring people as it is the fact that some people will never, ever write anything worth reading...and why should I waste time spinning my scroll wheel scrolling past shit posts when I can make it all disappear with the ignore function.
Truth.

I figure if I feel inclined to lower myself to read a SpazX post I should just open the emoticon box instead

I mean, is there really a difference?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
retard it is what it is I have fuck all to prove to an ingrityless dwarf and a talking fucking head lololoil N

Well when you are making a claim and blathering it in multiple threads and acting like its waaaaay more amusing than it is, you should be able to back it up.

You've been spazzing over it since yesterday. Let's see it. YOU clearly want us to pay attention to it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Well when you are making a claim and blathering it in multiple threads and acting like its waaaaay more amusing than it is, you should be able to back it up.

You've been spazzing over it since yesterday. Let's see it.
RETARD
I can back it up but find you not werth the effort :LOL3:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, my.

"Madam Yapalot": Designation of the Decade!

Three thumbs up, Tronnaman!

I'm sure Baron Bigly will, um, shortly perorate.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
RETARD
I can back it up but find you not werth the effort :LOL3:

YOU are the one carrying on in like 3 threads and starting your own thread blathering about this.

If want people to look at you.....you should probably link it.

Unless of course it didnt happen and you are just having another meltdown.

• LuV U Longtime

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
YOU are the one carrying on in like 3 threads and starting your own thread blathering about this.

Wait.. that drooling hyena pissgender lunatic is STILL freaking out?

lmao

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He thinks you made a bunch of threads claiming you were "never coming back to BF".

So now he is shit posting and trying to make it look like he is dying laughing because you claimed you were never coming back and you did.

Apparently he thinks he "got ya!".

Except you never started even a single thread with this bizzare declaration. It's not even funny if you DID because it's such a common thing....but....you didnt even do that at all LOL.
OMG.. what a terrible turn of events it will be for me should he manage to obtain proof of this accusation. I just might have to impose some kind of self banishment to the dark web where no one will ever be able to find me again. The shame will be that unbearable.

I said something on the internet and then changed my mind. Possibly due to comedic value & the water fall of tears it would produce.

I can definitely see prolonged sleep deprivation in my near to medium term future. That's a given.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I see I see uh huh, and are we talking about the someone that isn't here because he swore up an down he wood never return LOL
:LOL3::LOL3:

fffs SHUT YER BORING TRAP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OMG.. what a terrible turn of events it will be for me should he manage to obtain proof of this accusation. I just might have to impose some kind of self banishment to the dark web where no one will ever be able to find me again. The shame will be that unbearable.

I said something on the internet and then changed my mind. Possibly due to comedic value & the water fall of tears it would produce.

I can definitely see prolonged sleep deprivation in my near to medium term future. That's a given.
how are poating these from not here
I mean you couldn't be here what with all the I 'm never going backs :LOL3::LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I see I see uh huh, and are we talking about the someone that isn't here because he swore up an down he wood never return LOL
:LOL3::LOL3:

fffs SHUT YER BORING TRAP

Right.

Ease up on the drugs. Big never claimed this and even if he did? It's hardly worth the scene you are making over it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Right.

Ease up on the drugs. Big never claimed this and even if he did? It's hardly worth the scene you are making over it.
are we still talking about that elusive field mouse that is NEVER coming bacck, Oh how I wish he wood LOL

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
BF Best of 2022:

- Oak & Flynn as Mods;
- Biggies taking his ball home, only to realize his ball had suffered a catastrophic deflation... like, eight years ago;
- Learning to interpret Blandspeak, now with patented Audio Assist technologies;
- The Mathematically Improbable yet Geometrically Inevitable Return of Fractal Willie;
- The Vanishing of Oerdin Lokmar, the San Diego Son-In-Law of a Disney World Doctor;
- Aryan's formerly private attempt at fellating Flynn's vagina;
- The "Socail" Influence of Small Business Oligarchies in Biden's America;
- UncleFiLTH winning a paper crown made of dried camel poo;
- Weeg, who restoreth our ailing faith in Ohioan pizza;
- X, who marks the spot with very few WerDz;
- La Murd, toujours La Murd;
- King who?

BF Worst of 2022:

- Breaky crying out in pain as he strikes the hand that leads him;
- Breaky crying out in pain;
- Breaky crying;
- Breaky.

Yep, 2023 is looking good, folks.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
BF Best of 2022:

- Oak & Flynn as Mods;
- Biggies taking his ball home, only to realize his ball had suffered a catastrophic deflation... like, eight years ago;
- Learning to interpret Blandspeak, now with patented Audio Assist technologies;
- The Mathematically Improbable yet Geometrically Inevitable Return of Fractal Willie;
- The Vanishing of Oerdin Lokmar, the San Diego Son-In-Law of a Disney World Doctor;
- Aryan's formerly private attempt at fellating Flynn's vagina;
- The "Socail" Influence of Small Business Oligarchies in Biden's America;
- UncleFiLTH winning a paper crown made of dried camel poo;
- Weeg, who restoreth our ailing faith in Ohioan pizza;
- X, who marks the spot with very few WerDz;
- La Murd, toujours La Murd;
- King who?

BF Worst of 2022:

- Breaky crying out in pain as he strikes the hand that leads him;
- Breaky crying out in pain;
- Breaky crying;
- Breaky.

Yep, 2023 is looking good, folks.

I like my label .. thanks buddy :ThumbsUp1:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Don’t act stupid with me. I know deep down that you’re actually a nice guy. Dovey has never done anything to you to warrant such animosity. Just saying
she certainly has
she has bored me to death on countless occasions, the daily ocular assault I endure is no picnic I assure you ...
she talks of kids, didn't you supposed to be against that ? I am a very nice ghuy but nice ghuys can only absorb so much, I'm not Superman yoo know

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Don’t act stupid with me. I know deep down that you’re actually a nice guy. Dovey has never done anything to you to warrant such animosity. Just saying

He hates my politcal stances and blames me for the fact he refuses to stop reading my posts that he finds boring.

And it looks like he is pissed that I ripped on Alphonso after having my kids and family attacked by the sumo sisters for over a year.

You see telling you I "talk about kids" ? Well he was in the shout box the other night and fat Oak was literally foaming at the mouth talking about how my kids are being abused and trashing my family and X here was agreeing with her. He didnt have a problem with people talking about kids than.

But they are now all righteous because I responded to Murd using my kids by saying het gross felon looking boyfriend fingers kids? Okay sure.

• LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
X thinks its perfectly okay for Oak to go on and on about my family in the shout box and will jump in on that and back Oak.

And than Turdy can bring up my kids and say I dont send them to school because schools call CPS.

But when i respond to that by saying Alphonso the felon fingers kids....all of a sudden they care about "boundaries" and it's wrong to "talk about kids"? Yeah no.

Bahahahaha and this....this sort of sanctimonious and hypocritical shit is why everyone hates fat Oak and cant stand Turdock.

I think I might have jabbed a bit too close to home.