Bastard Factory's the best and worst of 2022

X

xXx
Site Supporter
These pussys would freak out
expose biggys feelz ?? are you freaking KIDDING lol

:LOL3:

The ultra tight secccurity blancket is what keeps him not here because he;s NEVER coming here again LMFAO !

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Nah he's some randomer from another board, @realgrimm is familiar with it I think, I can't remember the name.

Fucker tried getting up in my grille about my beliefs and was promptly nuked with a truth bomb....

He's been quiet ever since. Lulz
One has to wonder though, why, with all of his informative and interesting posts, he is so concerned someone might ignore him?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
One has to wonder though, why, with all of his informative and interesting posts, he is so concerned someone might ignore him?
hes not, he thinks people like yoo are POOSYS lolol
dood stop it, you look so soft ignoring people LOL It might be tough fer a face to face considering diff levels of eye contat LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like when biggy made like 10 threads proclaiming hed NEVER STEP FOOT in this great place again yet the fragile puddle is here lingering like a short brown fudgy fart LOL

Right here ^^^ you are claiming Big started several threads saying he would never come back to BF.

Or did you forget where you were when you said that?

where did I mention BF yappalot ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Right here ^^^ you are claiming Big started several threads saying he would never come back to BF.

Or did you forget where you were when you said that?
AGAIN !
where does it say the threads are here you fuking dense idiot LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
fuccck man she'll argue like a retarded pitbull LOL just to argue :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yes Crying, watccch out down there LOL you get wet AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Link a single thread Big started where he claimed he was "never coming back" to BF.

X this is what I said ^^^ I did not say you claimed he started the threads here, and you would honestly need to be retarded to think that is what I said.

Werdz are pretty hard for you, arent they?

So again link of Bigs threads where he was never coming back to BF. Notice I didnt say you said the threads were here but rather that you claimed he started threads saying he would never come back to BF.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X this is what I said ^^^ I did not say you claimed he started the threads here, and you would honestly need to be retarded to think that is what I said.

So again link of Bigs threads where he was never coming back to BF. Notice I didnt say you said the threads were here but rather that you claimed he started threads saying he would never come back to BF.
OMG how many horses have you beat to absolute death you boring twat LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You really struggle with wersz.

I'm not arguing anything. I'm ASKING for you to show a link supporting your accusations.
there are many I dont feel like sccouring BC retrad

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm not ccoming BACK
giphy.gif
:LOL3: :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh my, SpazX just earned himself a little homework which requires reading and reading comprehension

This should be amusing

Fill me in on the outcome, dear?

He's still on ignore and will remain there as I am not about to sully my fine reputation consorting with such a stinky peasant on any level.

thanks

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
there are many I dont feel like sccouring BC retrad

If there were many, you wouldnt need to go "sccouring" would you?

Just asking for 1. Since you are so emotionally moved by this.

Because you wouldnt freak out like this over shit that didnt even happen, right? Lulz.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Because you wouldnt freak out like this over shit that didnt even happen, right? Lulz.
NEVER COMING BACK !!

200w.gif

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You know what is so comical?

that I don't even need to see any of his ignorant tripe to know he is getting whacked repeatedly right in the nose with a rolled newspaper lulz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean if he is over there reading anyway...mas he would have us believe with his claims about all these threads Big started....why is it NOW suddenly "Derpa deep I dont wanna sccouring at BC"

If you are already over there reading enough to go batshit loony over what is posted there and shit out several sentence fragments in its honor, why not just grab ONE link since you are there anyway?

I mean ..... that would only help this massive ownage of Biggie. Why get lazy now?!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh my, SpazX just earned himself a little homework which requires reading and reading comprehension

This should be amusing

Fill me in on the outcome, dear?

He's still on ignore and will remain there as I am not about to sully my fine reputation consorting with such a stinky peasant on any level.

thanks

He thinks you made a bunch of threads claiming you were "never coming back to BF".

So now he is shit posting and trying to make it look like he is dying laughing because you claimed you were never coming back and you did.

Apparently he thinks he "got ya!".

Except you never started even a single thread with this bizzare declaration. It's not even funny if you DID because it's such a common thing....but....you didnt even do that at all LOL.

OP
OP
Aylana

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's not so much ignoring people as it is the fact that some people will never, ever write anything worth reading...and why should I waste time spinning my scroll wheel scrolling past shit posts when I can make it all disappear with the ignore function.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I mean if he is over there reading anyway...mas he would have us believe with his claims about all these threads Big started....why is it NOW suddenly "Derpa deep I dont wanna sccouring at BC"

If you are already over there reading enough to go batshit loony over what is posted there and shit out several sentence fragments in its honor, why not just grab ONE link since you are there anyway?

I mean ..... that would only help this massive ownage of Biggie. Why get lazy now?!
retard it is what it is I have fuck all to prove to an ingrityless dwarf and a talking fucking head lololoil N