Bastard Factory's the best and worst of 2022

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
she certainly has
she has bored me to death on countless occasions, the daily ocular assault I endure is no picnic I assure you ...
she talks of kids, didn't you supposed to be against that ? I am a very nice ghuy but nice ghuys can only absorb so much, I'm not Superman yoo know

She talks of kids? Is that so?

Can you show me an instance where she’s mentioned anyones kids here? I see you meddling in a girl fight and you really shouldn’t be.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Can you show me an instance where she’s mentioned anyones kids here? I see you meddling in a girl fight and you really shouldn’t be.
I dunno, with testosterone levels as low as his it might just be appropriate to put on a dress and be one of the girls.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

whose meddling, I'm using a forum that theyre airing private dirty laundry LOL is this some very private affair, seriously LOL ..and yeh she was working the kid angle yesterday too ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He hates my politcal stances and blames me for the fact he refuses to stop reading my posts that he finds boring.

And it looks like he is pissed that I ripped on Alphonso after having my kids and family attacked by the sumo sisters for over a year.

You see telling you I "talk about kids" ? Well he was in the shout box the other night and fat Oak was literally foaming at the mouth talking about how my kids are being abused and trashing my family and X here was agreeing with her. He didnt have a problem with people talking about kids than.

But they are now all righteous because I responded to Murd using my kids by saying het gross felon looking boyfriend fingers kids? Okay sure.
who the fuck is alphoinso ?? what kind of name is that anyways ? whjo the fuck says finger kids yer a fucking retarded retared ffs fuck off go away yikes !!
aphoinsoO :LOL3:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
whose meddling, I'm using a forum that theyre airing private dirty laundry LOL is this some very private affair, seriously LOL ..and yeh she was working the kid angle yesterday too ..

After how many years of her kids being trashed here? Now you’re just showing that this is about “who” is doing the trashing. You didn’t say boo until one of “yours” got hit with a low blow. Sad

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
who the fuck is alphoinso ?? what kind of name is that anyways ? whjo the fuck says finger kids yer a fucking retarded retared ffs fuck off go away yikes !!
aphoinsoO :LOL3:

Alphonso is the fat kiddie diddler in the movie Alice Sweet Alice. Why do you want people to go away? I thought the owner wants traffic?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Alphonso is the fat kiddie diddler in the movie Alice Sweet Alice. Why do you want people to go away? I thought the owner wants traffic?
yes, I seen how he dealt with this type of traffic before ... only a matter of time again .
Never seen the movvie, sounds gross no wonder

X

xXx
Site Supporter
After how many years of her kids being trashed here? Now you’re just showing that this is about “who” is doing the trashing. You didn’t say boo until one of “yours” got hit with a low blow. Sad
Mine :LOL3:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
yes, I seen how he dealt with this type of traffic before ... only a matter of time again .
Never seen the movvie, sounds gross no wonder

I would like to think that everyone will stfu about kids now. I highly doubt it tho

• Winner
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I don't even have to read SpazX's monotonous tripe to know he has no counter whatsoever to this systematic disassembly of his cretinous persona

Bravo Countess, you do me proud.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I would like to think that everyone will stfu about kids now. I highly doubt it tho
when the injured are cornered its the ONLY card they have ...
and if they want privacy I suggest a diff platform .. that way snipes like me have no right

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I don't even have to read SpazX's monotonous tripe to know he has no counter whatsoever to this systematic disassembly of his cretinous persona

Bravo Countess, you do me proud.
LOUDER !!

can't here you down there :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He was joined in when fat Oak was doing it.

He only cares now because I made the sumo twins cry and freak out.

• LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
when the injured are cornered its the ONLY card they have ...
and if they want privacy I suggest a diff platform .. that way snipes like me have no right

So you admit that Turdock and Bushpig have been cornered and hurt for a few years as that's ONLY card theyve been playing.

We all know.

Privacy? She is just pointing out you are jumping in a girl fight. Are you tucking your dick up and putting on a skirt or are you trying to chubby chase? Because you are either a bitchy effeminate sissy or you are trying to get some cyber cheese outta Oaks fat folds. Which is it?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So you admit that Turdock and Bushpig have been cornered and hurt for a few years as that's ONLY card theyve been playing.

We all know.

Privacy? She is just pointing out you are jumping in a girl fight. Are you tucking your dick up and putting on a skirt or are you trying to chubby chase? Because you are either a bitchy effeminate sissy or you are trying to get some cyber cheese outta Oaks fat folds. Which is it?
So basically X is just one of the girls.

*snickers*

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So basically X is just one of the girls.

*snickers*

Looks like it.

They really stepped in it. Now the sumo twins wont even log on and all X has when his hypocrisy is rubbed in his bitchy face is "u got too much time"

As if finding a post where fat Oak is using my kids to insult me takes more than 20 seconds LOL.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poor spazX

Seems the girls are really making him shit the bed today

Oh I'm gonna be keeping this one

20221230-155313.jpg

Even X knows the sumo twins are hurt as fuck and only have that card to play

Funny how he was doing it too in the shout box. Those posts it took me 20 seconds to find?

Bahahaha. "Snipes" must be retard code for snipped. Nuetered. Running into girl fights to trash a womans family and then crying when I call Alphonso the predator he is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LoL I see that fat slag Oak came in here and "liked" one of this nuetered sissy Xs posts.

Wasnt this one though

20221230-155313.jpg

Lulz.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
LoL I see that fat slag Oak came in here and "liked" one of this nuetered sissy Xs posts.

Wasnt this one though

20221230-155313.jpg

Lulz.
Oh ouch. Lmao

They do have such a perpensity for throwing one another under a bus

X

xXx
Site Supporter

We all know.

yoo too thats why you fingered kids tyou absolute weirdo yikes

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Looks like it.

They really stepped in it. Now the sumo twins wont even log on and all X has when his hypocrisy is rubbed in his bitchy face is "u got too much time"

As if finding a post where fat Oak is using my kids to insult me takes more than 20 seconds LOL.
dove

do you ever shuddup ?

like as in evver, to maybe go cook or clean something a chore ffs .... take 5 LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hurt and cornered? You coomer?

20221230-155313.jpg

Do you like Poofer becsuse he grooms minors on Snap Chat? That's why Murd likes him.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa am I added to the list of whose hurt you dovey wuvvey LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
dove

do you ever shuddup ?

like as in evver, to maybe go cook or clean something a chore ffs .... take 5 LOL

Do YOU ever shut up?

Why are you jumping in a girl fight? You got fat Oak crying in your PM box?

• Funny