Things In Life That You Think Are Bullshit

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Electronic voting machines.

Back when everything was pen and paper it was common to know who won the night of the election. Now that everything's computerized and should be knowable the instant the polls close it seems to take longer every election.

That's bullshit.
Oh look who just woke up from a 44 year nap!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Florida Recount Of 2000: A Nightmare That Goes On Haunting​

OeUUuc4.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh look who just woke up from a 44 year nap!

The Florida Recount Of 2000: A Nightmare That Goes On Haunting​

OeUUuc4.png

Also, with mail in ballots, and rules about when you can open them to start counting them, election results have clearly been delayed.

We should have a national paid holiday for people to vote. Get rid of mail-in ballots altogether unless a person is disabled.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Also, with mail in ballots, and rules about when you can open them to start counting them, election results have clearly been delayed.

We should have a national paid holiday for people to vote. Get rid of mail-in ballots altogether unless a person is disabled.
We've had mail in Ballots in Oregon for over 20 years, almost zero issues. The issues we have had are a few isolated cases of people having homes in two states voting in both states.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We've had mail in Ballots in Oregon for over 20 years, almost zero issues. The issues we have had are a few isolated cases of people having homes in two states voting in both states.

It depends on the jurisdiction. Some states have rules about when you can start counting them. That delays results. I don't believe it's a fraud issue necessarily.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Try to be consistent.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
TBC has three community reporters on staff that post daily BF updates and news, so it’s not really a forum, more like that TMZ gossip show on cable TV.
Thank you Lois Aylana
When other top stories have been confirmeded please don’t hesitate to drop a load

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Drinking doesn't help me and i don't like the added calories so that's a no no lol. I took some sleep gummies. Fingers crossed.
I haven't tried melatonin but I should. Experiment with it when I don't have to get up for work in the morning and see how I feel. I should get some CBD gummies. They've worked for me before (somewhat) with no side effects.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
People that are home all fucking day long and wait until almost 5 PM TO CUT THEIR FUCKING GRASS. YOU PIECES OF SHIT!! I CAN'T EVEN HAVE MY WINDOWS OPEN FOR FRESH AIR BEUCASE OF THAT SHIT.. MY BRAIN IS GOING TO EXPLODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that damn thing turns on ya and mows you fucking death. BULLSHIT UP THE YIN YANG.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
There should be no comma there.
Actually though, a coma really only indicates a pause as in speakin.
. It could also be the same as ... or a - or a certain, if brief, throat clearing and reflection.
So, (brief pause indicated) I think it is really up to the speaker/writer where one belongs.
One might a well have writ So I think.....or So I think,...
Don't pick. Picking is petty unless for the sake of comedy, which clearly you hadn't such intent.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
The price of the fanwear these days. Namely, a Tim Duncan jersey off Amazon.