Things In Life That You Think Are Bullshit

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
It would have been funny if I had said: "You are, wrong."

But only Vitty would get the joke and then @Lily would be angry and all kinds of people would overreact.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Did you not ingest my post? What you wrote there indicates you know not the coma or it's ways.

Though I midda writ:
What you wrote there, indicates you know not the coma, or it's ways. (give or take)
.Love the coma for it's flexible ways. Love it for it's freedom !

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
4WyXvvK.png
Thus speck the internetz:

Shaving the top of one's head, or tonsure, is a religious practice that symbolizes renunciation of worldly fashion and esteem. It's a traditional practice in Catholicism, the Eastern Orthodox Church, Buddhism, Islam, and some Hindu religious orders.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Thus speck the internetz:

Shaving the top of one's head, or tonsure, is a religious practice that symbolizes renunciation of worldly fashion and esteem. It's a traditional practice in Catholicism, the Eastern Orthodox Church, Buddhism, Islam, and some Hindu religious orders.
So being bald yet not demonstrably religious is blasphemy!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
YT and their stringent uploading guidelines.

What did they do this time?

Also:
I told ya man... you need to strap on some big boy shorts and make original content. It still won't completely shield you from arbitrary copyright/etc. strikes but it's way less hassle than simply re-uploading someone else's content.

• Shitty 2
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

Also:
I told ya man... you need to strap on some big boy shorts and make original content. It still won't completely shield you from arbitrary copyright/etc. strikes but it's way less hassle than simply re-uploading someone else's content.
Well, this is a little embarrassing to admit, but I uploaded a video of a child predator who received a hefty shot to the eye for messing with a young kid in the neighborhood:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Without thinking I renamed the video title to: Sexual Predator Gets His. Result:

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
It's not a matter of strapping on big boy shorts. I don't have a cam, lights or a microphone.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Also:

Big boy shorts? Like your size?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
It's not a matter of strapping on big boy shorts. I don't have a cam, lights or a microphone.

Righto.
Then strap on some peripherals?

Doing a picture-in-picture type setup with your reaction to and analysis of the original video should get you past the fair-use benchmark and all you'd need to worry about is not titling the upload something objectionable to YouTube's algorithm.

I don't have a lighting setup specifically for doing videos. I have thought and am still thinking about getting something along those lines but from what I can tell that's not strictly necessary for non-professional purposes. Between the overhead light and a desk lamp aimed at a wall (adds brightness without hard shadows) I can't complain about the results... I'll leave that to my haters. lulz

That just leaves a camera and a microphone neither of which these days have to be terribly expensive to get good results.

The recording/streaming software is free if you use something like OBSStudio which I can't recommend highly enough. The editing software is also free if you use a kit like fxhome's HitFilmExpress although there I do recommend upgrading to a Creator subscription (a few bucks a month) for access to some useful effects, filters, etc.

Just do it for fuck's sake.
If I can literally anyone can. Seriously.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Righto.

Doing a picture-in-picture type setup with your reaction to and analysis of the original video should get you past the fair-use benchmark and all you'd need to worry about is not titling the upload something objectionable to YouTube's algorithm.

I don't have a lighting setup specifically for doing videos. I have thought and am still thinking about getting something along those lines but from what I can tell that's not strictly necessary for non-professional purposes. Between the overhead light and a desk lamp aimed at a wall (adds brightness without hard shadows) I can't complain about the results... I'll leave that to my haters. lulz

That just leaves a camera and a microphone neither of which these days have to be terribly expensive to get good results.

The recording/streaming software is free if you use something like OBSStudio which I can't recommend highly enough. The editing software is also free if you use a kit like fxhome's HitFilmExpress although there I do recommend upgrading to a Creator subscription (a few bucks a month) for access to some useful effects, filters, etc.

Thanks for the advice G. Much appreciated.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I made a trap with air filters and a box fan…. works great for interior sanding… might help keep dust down if used daily, but as long as you open doors and windows the dust is always going to get in.
Right now though, it's the tree pollens that are killing my eyes. Like demon eyes. Every year during the middle portion of May - then it's gone.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Right now though, it's the tree pollens that are killing my eyes. Like demon eyes. Every year during the middle portion of May - then it's gone.

My neighbor has something that blooms in her yard around mid April that makes my sinuses go nuts.

In Seattle, it was the kick off of the rain season and mold spores.

Maybe try some locally farmed honey.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
My neighbor has something that blooms in her yard around mid April that makes my sinuses go nuts.

In Seattle, it was the kick off of the rain season and mold spores.

Maybe try some locally farmed honey.
I've used Bee Pollen for years, although haven't been as diligent recently. Doesn't seem to help with this particular tree (whatever one it is). If I go to a piney woods, I'll get temporary relief.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Well, this is a little embarrassing to admit, but I uploaded a video of a child predator who received a hefty shot to the eye for messing with a young kid in the neighborhood:

Without thinking I renamed the video title to: Sexual Predator Gets His. Result:

Ha ha even YT knows yer a perv

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Righto.

Your videos would be 100% better if you used a Vtuber avatar.