A non-feud thread

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
This disingenuousness is amazing.

As if the board actually matters. If the reader buys that, I have a bridge to sell...

I can’t wait for the cries of … but… but…. I’m well adjusted and liked! My life is sunshine and rainbows… I don’t suffer from manic episodes… just ignore my being a total DICK online… that’s not the REAL me!!!

Swooosh!!!!!

eh eh eh eh eh eh… eh eh eh eh eh

Douchebaggery!!!!!

:OhGawd:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
If you have your own chickens the color doesn't matter. It's the commercialization of eggs that makes for subpar and older eggs. They are best fresh.

I’m super picky about food and think brown just tastes better.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can’t wait for the cries of … but… but…. I’m well adjusted and liked! My life is sunshine and rainbows… I don’t suffer from manic episodes… just ignore my being a total DICK online… that’s not the REAL me!!!

Swooosh!!!!!

Douchebaggery!!!!!

His picture ought to be the image of "douchebag" in a dictionary of pejoratives.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My last cat peed on my hockey equipment once...I mean really peed...it was all in the bag so the pee just fermented there until I played my next game. I do not know how long it was, but it was dry and just smelled of cat urine.

Whatever.

Most hockey players stink anyways.

He was completely mortified. He ran right to the office and wanted his mother on the phone immediately so she could bring him a clean shirt and she almost didn't do it so he was REALLY incensed.

He said he was already the tubby kid with glasses....he was a NOT gonna be the pee kid too lol. She ended up bringing him a clean shirt because he was gonna sit in protest in the office until she did.

My boyfriend is a sort of old soul. He was born 45 years old. His 6th grade school photo he looks like he is on his second round of divorce court and can't afford the alimony.

He was raised by secular minded old school democrats, and he ended up a catholic republican by the time he graduated high school. Not like a Trump republican....more like a Pat Buchanan republican. He is all about Ron Paul now.

So you could say he is a total rebel lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't taste the difference between brown eggs and white eggs, is that weird?

No…

I probably have some sort of food autism. I didn’t eat meat until I was 15 and I’m still grossed out by most of it.

I follow a kid with ARFID online and I’m not that extreme… so probs not.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Swooosh!!!!!

Douchebaggery!!!!!

You need psychological help. You do.

You are so stuck on appearances and up your own ass you assume everyone else is as well.

I don't.....and never did...give a single rip shit who thinks what about me. Ever.

And if you were capable of actually knowing people as they are, rather than seeing just extensions of yourself in everyone else....you would know that.

Pro tip. Be who you are. Yep....some people won't like you at all. And thats okay. You don't like everyone....it follows not everyone will like you

But the right people for you will.

Stop screaming and crying about me. No one cares.

You keep blathering how you want "nothing to do with it" but it's YOU that cannot help yourself. You want to control everyone else and cannot even control yourself.

You come off bitter as fuck. Stop it.

Prowler got a funny one in and I thought it was chuckle worthy. You guys dont....fine. You DONT have to make everything so toxic.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
What's ARFID?

Avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder (ARFID) is a fairly new eating disorder. Children with ARFID are extremely selective eaters and sometimes have little interest in eating food. They may eat a limited variety of preferred foods, which can lead to poor growth and poor nutrition.

I love this kid >>>>

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You need psychological help. You do.

You are so stuck on appearances and up your own ass you assume everyone else is as well.

I don't.....and never did...give a single rip shit who thinks what about me. Ever.

And if you were capable of actually knowing people as they are, rather than seeing just extensions of yourself in everyone else....you would know that.

Pro tip. Be who you are. Yep....some people won't like you at all. And thats okay. You don't like everyone....it follows not everyone will like you

But the right people for you will.

Stop screaming and crying about me. No one cares.

You keep blathering how you want "nothing to do with it" but it's YOU that cannot help yourself. You want to control everyone else and cannot even control yourself.

You come off bitter as fuck. Stop it.

Prowler got a funny one in and I thought it was chuckle worthy. You guys dont....fine. You DONT have to make everything so toxic.

I think you are choosing to fight over her opinion about a well recognized forum fucking asshole

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Swooosh!!!!!

Douchebaggery!!!!!

So tonight I am refereeing the Championship Hockey games for the top two divisions in the top league that my referee association officiates.

This league is made up of mainly ex-Junior hockey players who were not drafted into professional leagues. Most certainly could play in lower level professional leagues, but were not selected as candidates for the NHL.

So....fast hockey. Very fast. And talented players. A lot is going on in these games all the time.

I gotta start to get focused.

I want to give them my best effort.

It seems that I am selected to referee a lot of the Championship games that my referee association is responsible for...they must think I am pretty good.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
20240129-032431.jpg

Prudence, weighing the pros and cons lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He set the rules in the OP…

Most of us respected his wishes. The “well adjusted and socially liked” one should be booted tbh.

Well, my hypothesis that a person that leans right from center was going to be the first dick.

It turned out to be true.

I can play nice for as long as I choose. Some people can't even manage that.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, my hypothesis that a person that leans right from center was going to be the first dick.

It turned out to be true.

I can play nice for as long as I choose. Some people can't even manage that.

Exactly…. I don’t know why I don’t have his dumbass on ignore yet…

Leaning left from left center towards that now… :GiggleBitch:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think you are choosing to fight over her opinion about a well recognized forum fucking asshole

You like Murd, you dislike me. So to you Prowler is a much bigger asshole.

To me, Murd is a vindictive and malicious backstabbing who can't share space with others peacefully.

I don't address MOST of her bitter posts about me and I rarely talk about her.

I responded to that one, and that's all im going to say to her today.

She should rethink who should be booted from Vits thread considering she's the one who started the bitter mental vomit here. I mean....it's right there.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You like Murd, you dislike me. So to you Prowler is a much bigger asshole.

To me, Murd is a vindictive and malicious backstabbing who can't share space with others peacefully.

I don't address MOST of her bitter posts about me and I rarely talk about her.

I responded to that one, and that's all im going to say to her today.

This isn't about who we like and don't like.

There is objective reality.

He chose to get negative. Yeah, I know this is meltdown, but he does it on music threads, death threads, general discussion threads.

He's like an untrained dog...goes around shitting, pissing and growling wherever he wants.

She was talking about HIM. And you made it about your anger with her. Clear as day.