Biden breaks silence on the death and dismemberment in Kabul

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm aware.

Mostly men of fighting age as well.... I guess they dont care much for their women and children.

I dont know why they dont. I guess these people would rather come to western countries.

Yeah.That's disgusting.

If the US authorities find out any of these men are deserters or betrayed their country, the USA should send those ones in particular back.

A lot of those Syrian men Europe let in 6 years ago got into trouble, committing crimes, joining terrorist groups, raping the women there, etc.

Those types ended up being nothing but a bunch of trouble.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm aware.

Mostly men of fighting age as well.... I guess they dont care much for their women and children.

I dont know why they dont. I guess these people would rather come to western countries.

Yeah.That's disgusting.

If the US authorities find out any of these men are deserters or betrayed their country, the USA should send those ones in particular back.

A lot of those Syrian men Europe let in 6 years ago got into trouble, committing crimes, joining terrorist groups, raping the women there, etc.

As human beings, (and I'm sure there are dummies here who will take no note of me for saying it) Afghans are worthless. I have a great big ZERO, sympathy, for any of them. After watching a documentary years ago on Afghans Dancing Boys I was repulsed beyond anything evil I ever seen.

They openly abuse kids, women, animals and each other.

The terrorist suicide bomber is considered a martyr and has his 72 virgins in heaven now. Society has a bunch of invalids to support for the rest of their lives.

Knowing exactly what it feels like to lose a child, the only empathy and compassion I have is for the mothers of the dead soldiers.... they're going to be in a deep emotional pit for some years to come.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not opposed to bombing the shit out of Kabul as soon as we can get everyone we can out (Americans and allies). I think the US embassy, and other key targets.

Why don't you troll that motherfuckers?! Trump and Pompeo took their word that there wouldn't allow terrorism in the country when we withdrew. We're not even gone and they went terrorist today. Fuck them and their backward ass country. They're not fit for the modern world.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm not opposed to bombing the shit out of Kabul as soon as we can get everyone we can out (Americans and allies). I think the US embassy, and other key targets.

Why don't you troll that motherfuckers?! Trump and Pompeo took their word that there wouldn't allow terrorism in the country when we withdrew. We're not even gone and they went terrorist today. Fuck them and their backward ass country. They're not fit for the modern world.
The problem I have with that is the killing of innocents. If we could isolate the terrorists and bombard them with munitions...then awesome. But they’re weak and hide amongst civilians. It’s going to be an arduous task!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Dyslexic shill had to find a way to blame temp tho

good gawd

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The problem I have with that is the killing of innocents. If we could isolate the terrorists and bombard them with munitions...then awesome. But they’re weak and hide amongst civilians. It’s going to be an arduous task!

I agree, they're pussies hiding behind women and children. Soon women and children will be sent home to be homebound. We don't have to do it immediately. We can wait until they fully take over the Kabul and they're on their own.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There are literally millions of refugeed Afghans already in Pakistan and Iran. I doubt we could ever root out the baddies...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Bull shit Dovey. He dropped the ball. Think Trump cares about dead soldiers?

No he didnt and yes, I absolutely think Trump cares about soldiers. And our military. He is the first president we have had in my lifetime who consistently showed genuine respect and care for our soldiers AND our vets. There is absolutely zero evidence he said this. And it doesnt even sound like something HE would say. The media manufactured version of Trump always goes on "sources say" and media has lied repeatedly about Trump. They are liars. This can be demonstrated and shown... unlike these unproven claims media makes about him.

I remember when hundreds of soldiers were left to spend the night in a car park after Biden's inauguration and Trump put them up in his hotel free of charge.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm aware.

Yeah.That's disgusting.

As human beings, (and I'm sure there are dummies here who will take no note of me for saying it) Afghans are worthless. I have a great big ZERO, sympathy, for any of them. After watching a documentary years ago on Afghans Dancing Boys I was repulsed beyond anything evil I ever seen.

At least when ISIS was trying to take over Iraq, the Yazidis and Kurds really fought hard to defeat them. It wasn't just the Americans bombing them, but it was the people on the ground like them who sacrificed themselves and died to defeat ISIS.

By contrast the Afghans gave up and stopped fighting the Taliban.

So who wants young Afghan men like that in their country?

They'd probably all end up on welfare rolls sponging off Western governments.

Keep them out of the West as much as possible.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1630069962837.jpg

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Trump was not going to pull the troops out in one night. He had a plan to evacuate Americans, gather up all our weapons and equipment and bomb out facilities so no sensitive info was compromised. Biden, just Biden, fucked the whole thing up and it makes my blood boil that ya’ll voted this senile old fucktard in. I don’t get involved in politics but you people REALLY FUCKED UP voting this lucid piece of shit in. OWN IT

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Trump was not going to pull the troops out in one night. He had a plan to evacuate Americans, gather up all our weapons and equipment and bomb out facilities so no sensitive info was compromised. Biden, just Biden, fucked the whole thing up and it makes my blood boil that ya’ll voted this senile old fucktard in. I don’t get involved in politics but you people REALLY FUCKED UP voting this lucid piece of shit in. OWN IT

Honestly they never hold their elected officials to ANY standards.

All their voting is based on is hate of other parties. And they dont even understand the positions of other parties. It's all hate, bad faith and lies.

So all jihad joe has to do is not be "Republican" and that's good enough for them even if he burns down the world.

They shouldnt be allowed to vote. They are an actual detriment to the country and everyone in it. America is being destroyed. Our democracy is being destroyed....now that people suffer consequences for being on the "wrong side".

There is not one rational reason for them to hate us so badly they will meatsheild these political peices of shit just because they are labeled democrat.

If it's not directly harming THEM? They really dont care about it. And that's scary.

Biden would have to trade his D for an R for them to respond appropriately.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Not only that these turds voted him in but that they CONTINUE to defend this bullshit and lay blame on someone who has NOTHING to do with the current fuckup

The stupidity is astounding

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm gonna visit Kabul this year, I have always wanted to disembowel an American and I heard flights are pretty cheap right now
Do you really think those 6th century goat fornicators will have a functioning airport in as little as 6 months from now?

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
The Taliban ran the country just fine before American retards ruined everything. Terrorism is a consequence of being a fucktard and after 20 years if you can't get rid of it you deserve to lose and have your country attacked.

u aint gonna bomb shit bunch of pussy faggots HERE COMES ANOTHER PASSENGER JET FILLED WITH FUEL WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR

imagine not being able to beat moslems

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The Taliban ran the country just fine before American retards ruined everything. Terrorism is a consequence of being a fucktard and after 20 years if you can't get rid of it you deserve to lose and have your country attacked.

u aint gonna bomb shit bunch of pussy faggots HERE COMES ANOTHER PASSENGER JET FILLED WITH FUEL WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR

imagine not being able to beat moslems

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

That's a pretty cool video. They spend the whole day smoking dope and then they go rape a goat. Life styles of the sick and aimless

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Not only that these turds voted him in but that they CONTINUE to defend this bullshit and lay blame on someone who has NOTHING to do with the current fuckup

What Biden did, is way worse than Nixon’s watergate, IMO. They need to get both those idiots out of office before we end up getting hit on our own soil. My biggest fear is ISIS hitting the ports this time.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What Biden did, is way worse than Nixon’s watergate, IMO. They need to get both those idiots out of office before we end up getting hit on our own soil. My biggest fear is ISIS hitting the ports this time.
we will get hit on our own soil. Guaranteed.

And the proof is in the fact that we are in the midst of leaving and they STILL attack. What does that tell a person with an IQ over 100? that this is not about occupying their land, that's what. The hate is real with these people and honestly I can't say I blame them at times

never had any of this shit when Trump was in office tho

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is the worst thing I've ever seen a president do.

This makes Siagon look like a win.

The hatefueled useful idiots are comparing Trump supporters to the taliban and that's just fucking ghoulish. That makes all this scarier and more sad. Because on top of this putting our country at risk....we have to worry about the hate and violence from our own citizens. Who are supporting a government that attacks our rights.

Biden and the other establishment cronies will use the Patriot Act as a partisan weapon against Trump supporters and label us terrorists. That narrative has already started. We have people in jail for months JUST over tresspassing. Being put in solitary. And it's because they are on the "wrong" partisan side. This is shit that happens in Russia.....and H calls US putanists.

They even meatsheild and gaslight over antifa....antifa and BLM inflicting political violence on entire communities and innocent people. And people who excercise their own constitutional rights to protest or worship. Antifa will show up and use violence. And leftists defend them.

Smh.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
We were there nearly 20 years.

America needs a mom who is good at balancing a check book.

Do you need that war? Do you have money for that war? Put that down, we have plenty of war at home….

20 years… add this 12 to the other trillions of dollars and lives sacrificed for this BS.

We went in based on fear btw SMH

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
We were there nearly 20 years.

America needs a mom who is good at balancing a check book.

Do you need that war? Do you have money for that war? Put that down, we have plenty of war at home….

20 years… add this 12 to the other trillions of dollars and lives sacrificed for this BS.

We went in based on fear btw SMH

That mom is not Harris.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

East LA would be first.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

East LA would be first.

Good thing I don’t live in East LA then, you extruded fucktard.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Extruded? Bet you don’t what it means? Anyway, I thought the Latinos owned East LA?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why don’t you try it Gladass? I bet you weight more than me. Extruded, what’s it mean?