Do you believe in god?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Never forget that when Muslim martyrs die they go to paradise with 72 virgins! Sounds great but real virgins look like real virgins, Susan Boyle is a virgin so I’m ok about missing out on Allahs gift...

Susan B will fuck you so good like it's her last time!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
OK lets change gears a little- - - -

How many of you think there is life only on earth and how many don't- - - - -

I think there has to be life else where besides earth.
It’s mathematically impossible for there not be be other life in our universe....

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
lol@ "science"-guys
I feel sorry for you "atheists". Are you also wearing hipster beards?

You, again, have no morals!

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
dc55dfe698be38af1033a9f529a0fe25--no-religion-interesting-stuff.jpg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Being a Filthy Heathen. no we don't look to our Gods to save us. No, we do not have some invisible boogy man "forcing us/Tempting us" to commit "sin". No reading a certain book or praying a certain way does not make you a "good" Heathen. No there is no guarantee you'll get into the afterlife.

You own your shit. No one else is responsible for your behaviour.

You will be judged by your ancestors by your deeds, not your words. And, as a filthy Heathen, we are strong believers in Karma.. What shit you put out will eventually come back threefold.

And you are a fool if you ignore science.

As for the statement "no proof God does NOT exist".. that's just silly. That is akin to saying "No proof that UncleDILF is NOT a pedophile"..

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I'd rather have not been born knowing that I, and everyone else, will die eventually. God is quite the narcissist and megalomaniac if he made us just to praise him day in and day out.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Being a Filthy Heathen. no we don't look to our Gods to save us. No, we do not have some invisible boogy man "forcing us/Tempting us" to commit "sin". No reading a certain book or praying a certain way does not make you a "good" Heathen. No there is no guarantee you'll get into the afterlife.

You will be judged by your ancestors by your deeds, not your words. And, as a filthy Heathen, we are strong believers in Karma.. What shit you put out will eventually come back threefold.

As for the statement "no proof God does NOT exist".. that's just silly. That is akin to saying "No proof that UncleDILF is NOT a pedophile"..

Krief. You have been fiddled by your father and uncle when you were young. You commuted suicide in your late teens. Depressed peace of shit you are. You turned introvert and buying CP scat in the deep Web.

So you are the peado. You made god responsible that your uncle put his workers hands in your boys pants and creamed it when you were young.

Turned emo and listen to depressed rock.

Drink bleach you scum.

Life is good like it is. Because you are an evil swine. Peace of shit.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Krief. You have been fiddled by your father and uncle when you were young. You commuted suicide in your late teens. Depressed peace of shit you are. You turned introvert and buying CP scat in the deep Web.

So you are the peado. You made god responsible that your uncle put his workers hands in your boys pants and creamed it when you were young.

Drink bleach you scum.

:facepalm:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fuck the 3 fold law, there’s ways around that.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

It is so funny that you Hipster atheist feel threatened by God. Like he is someone evil.

He guides you through life. When you struggle you can count on him, and not your 500 Facebook friends.

When you got a new new job it is because of God.

Have you done something good today chump duck? You always take, bitch, whine and consume.

No wonder you are a " atheists". Because you have no morals.

God created animals, planets, nature, life. And all you do is ranting anonymously on the Internet.

Like I said. No morals.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It is so funny that you Hipster atheist feel threatened by God. Like he is someone evil.

He guides you through life. When you struggle you can count on him, and not your 500 Facebook friends.

Have you done something good today chump duck? You always take, bitch, whine and consume.

God created animals, planets, nature, life. And all you do is ranting anonymously on the Internet.

Like I said. No morals.

God gave man dominion over all things, that quote from your fucked up book Is where the problem is, cunts take it from that the world and everything in it is theirs to distroy at will.its not, we are no different than the animals and trees and stuff in the world, if it wasn’t for the poxy new religions from the Middle East science would be years ahead of where it Is now. Why pray to a Hebrew god ? What has a Hebrew god got to do with us ?nothing to do with me, I’m a Celt.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Like I said. No morals.

God gave man dominion over all things, that quote from your fucked up book Is where the problem is, cunts take it from that the world and everything in it is theirs to distroy at will.its not, we are no different than the animals and trees and stuff in the world, if it wasn’t for the poxy new religions from the Middle East science would be years ahead of where it Is now. Why pray to a Hebrew god ? What has a Hebrew god got to do with us ?nothing to do with me, I’m a Celt.

Yeah but god created everything. All Started with god. The rest came after.

So your Argument is invalid i am afraid.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Like I said. No morals.

Yeah but god created everything. All Started with god. The rest came after.

So your Argument is invalid i am afraid.
You’re such a troll lmfao :LOL1:

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Drink bleach you scum.

" Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness"

You have some repenting to do, Monotheist.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I'm trying to understand what bothers believers of god more about non-believers. That we don't believe in a god, or we are skeptical of an afterlife.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
It seems like believers are stuck in this trap where they have to believe in a god in order to receive eternal life despite any evidence for it.