realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
ME12JBH_o.jpg

THROB

Factory Bastard
This is my official LADIES ONLY thread.
NO PENIS ALLOWED TO POST!
You must be female or dress like one to post in this thread.

Just another noobie. my name is Sharona and I am currently working at a very busy hospital that's understaffed. I am recently divorced after a 4 month marriage. I'm new to these type forums so go easy on me. If I have a niche, I'm not aware of it. I keep lurking about and trying to fit myself into this and that category here, but it never sticks, because I LIKE IT ALL! Well most. Look forward to saying hi to some of you.

Okay, I need to rant...…….I usually don't do this online but I have gotten to the point of disgusted with the MANtality that I have witnessed since moving to Chicago. Yesterday I've been pushed, shoulder checked, cut in front of, blatantly ignored when I needed assistance, shoved and now injured by a swinging door. All circumstances of which involved male adults with zero regard for myself, the female present. It saddens me to see how pathetic some men are in this area interact with women, and in the same breath I also blame the women in this area who demand to do all themselves, who reject chivalry and who don't appreciate it. We are simultaneously ruining the dynamic of how a true gentlemen should treat a lady and (visa versa), with men (just like realgrimm) not stepping up and with women killing mens ability to do so. Can this society please shape up, pay attention and throw each other some respect?

Then the guy here with ''angry looking avatar'' wanted to know if I swallowed. Obv. not a way to talk to a lady. So yeah, Im gonna go slow. haha. Little diff than POF, because you people are quite 'shadowy. Nothing is personal and its all like really vague on who you all are. I dunno. Its okay though, I'm sorta a Tomboy and like gross things. I am into things that you will need a shot for in the morning. I think Im one of the few girls who don't get cranky. I'm mainly into voyeurism. I don't like violence or whips, no pain thank you. I'm gonna post more pictures of things I'm into soon as I get time.

This is what a Feminist looks like!

zhtxxJv.png

KHG5BHG.jpg

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Look trampy, face the FACTS, a woman like you only attracts the pump and dump. Its too late for you cause you've gotten to the point where you've aged like moldy cheese. Muh dik werks just fine BTW ya bitter hag.

Only a real shitbag would speak to any woman the way you did here. I feel sorry for any woman in your life.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Look trampy, face the FACTS, a woman like you only attracts the pump and dump. Its too late for you cause you've gotten to the point where you've aged like moldy cheese. Muh dik werks just fine BTW ya bitter hag.

Only a real shitbag would speak to any woman the way you did here. I feel sorry for any woman in your life.

Ok, fag hag....

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
there it is; the knock out punch

These soy sluts have no introspection...

REAL MEN don't talk to women that way but weak men who overcompensate do. You're not half the man my guy is, he's handsome, highly intelligent, very successful, very respectful and very masculine. He has permission to do whatever he wants with me. You on the other hand come off as a bitter and angry incel.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

REAL MEN don't talk to women that way but weak men who overcompensate do. You're not half the man my guy is, he's handsome, highly intelligent, very successful, very respectful and very masculine. He has permission to do whatever he wants with me. You on the other hand come off as a bitter and angry incel.

Don't care...

....there are billions of you on this earth and a lot of the great ones are domesticated traditional sorts from Asia who know how to treat their man and take care of wimmins business...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

And lemme guess... he's tall too. Right?

Me, I'm just a tiny 5' 9" so don't mind me if I'm just a little jelly of this Titan you have.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Sharona sure does objectify males and demean them.... she must be an Antifa cheerleading misandrist...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I got my dick sucked this morning

Just figured I'd throw that out there