Greatest Movie Scenes

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I enjoy the credits at the end of a film. Finding out who the "Key Grip" and caterer were is often better than the film itself.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Remember Creepshow?

This terrified me as a kid but I also feel like these people deserved to die just based on how stupid they were.

The minute that shit came up through the raft slats and grabbed someone and started eating them....my ass would have FLOWN off that shit and I wouldnt have stopped until I hit a gas station. And the others staying behind and screaming and crying would just not be my fucking problem. This story was frustrating because they could have easily gotten out of there. Dumb ass actually out swam it and sat right there where it could get him. Fucking idiot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm a 90s kid so it might be surprising that I found this movie.....overrated....but I appreciate it. And it's one of those movie with perfect fucking casting. Could anyone have played this like Lewis and Woody? No way.

Just watched this with my 17 year old. Shes been on a 90s movie kick and wants to share this fascination of hers with me. And I'm completely impressed that she got what this film is really about. Which is the fucked up media and our warped culture.

The message is more relevant today than it was when this was made.

Last edited: