hypothetical question

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
nzuxnDp.png

Are there still haxors who do it for the lulz?

If someone held the keys to the kingdom and wanted to open the doors and let anyone in for mayhem and destruction, how would one go about releasing the keys to the kingdom to said purveyors of mayhem and destruction? Personally I don't care if they steal customer info, want to wipe out network paths, or just want to rename all the servers to pussycock1 and cuntknob27.

My only requirement is they fuck shit up badly and quickly, because they likely won't be able to do it twice.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Is the hypothetical question if there are hoaxers that donit for the lulz?

Or how to go about giving the keys to fuckheads?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
nzuxnDp.png

If someone held the keys to the kingdom and wanted to open the doors and let anyone in for mayhem and destruction, how would one go about releasing the keys to the kingdom to said purveyors of mayhem and destruction? Personally I don't care if they steal customer info, want to wipe out network paths, or just want to rename all the servers to pussycock1 and cuntknob27.

My only requirement is they fuck shit up badly and quickly, because they likely won't be able to do it twice.
What kind of keys you got to this kingdom?

OP
OP
Dageaux

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How to go about leaving the keys where they might be found.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Not what I asked, I know what you're trying to do but I can't tell you where to go if I don't know what kind of keys you have. Is it for the server or for the site admin panel?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
nzuxnDp.png

I dunno but if your company has computers then you could potentially convince anyone to go on team viewer.... I could literally put your face on their computers providing you provide a picture... I could wipe all connected hard drives with the “Petya” virus or “Wannacry 2.0” lol

OP
OP
Dageaux

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not what I asked, I know what you're trying to do but I can't tell you where to go if I don't know what kind of keys you have. Is it for the server or for the site admin panel?
Both, I have O365 email account passwords, VPN access, admin passwords (both local and domain),

Honestly I am not sure if I want to do it or not, my conscious is nagging at me about it, but on the other hand I am Sicilian and they have fucked with my money. I am readying my baseball bat just in case I decide to kneecap some fuckers.

OP
OP
Dageaux

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dunno but if your company has computers then you could potentially convince anyone to go on team viewer.... I could literally put your face on their computers providing you provide a picture... I could wipe all connected hard drives with the “Petya” virus or “Wannacry 2.0” lol
No I could do that myself, think Count of Monte Cristo. I wish bad fortune to visit them, but no idea why.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Both, I have O365 email account passwords, VPN access, admin passwords (both local and domain),

Honestly I am not sure if I want to do it or not, my conscious is nagging at me about it, but on the other hand I am Sicilian and they have fucked with my money. I am readying my baseball bat just in case I decide to kneecap some fuckers.
I agree, I think you should reconsider this and find a better and less illegal way of getting revenge. Find a way to take the high road and get your revenge too.

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
This avenue may lead you down a very unemployeable road with other possible employers. While they are messing with your livelihood, do you have a backup plan in the closet?

I did an interview with someone who stated they sabotaged the company they employed at because they were not promoted before they quit. I don’t recommend saying that in an interview either. That person was not a good fit for us.

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
One more thing, and it’s because I am programmed this way. Will your revenge hurt a child?

What is the cause and effect?

OP
OP
Dageaux

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This avenue may lead you down a very unemployeable road with other possible employers. While they are messing with your livelihood, do you have a backup plan in the closet?

I did an interview with someone who stated they sabotaged the company they employed at because they were not promoted before they quit. I don’t recommend saying that in an interview either. That person was not a good fit for us.
What kind of idiot says that in an interview? I haven't done anything about it yet, and honestly I probably won't because unfortunately the fuckers have me over a barrel in that I need to have health insurance, so I cannot afford to quit until I can find something else first. I do wish I could catch one of the bastards in a dark alley tho....

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
Some guy. He ended up being nasty when he wasn’t chosen for the job. He wasn’t the most qualified.

It’s amazing what people say in interviews.