Israel profits from using Palestinians as lab rats

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"This week on Intercepted, Jeremy Scahill discusses the dystopian game show that Israel is subjecting Palestinians to in Gaza, kettling them into an ever-shrinking killing cage. While the scope of the war against Gaza is unprecedented, it has been preceded by a decadeslong cycle of regular Israeli ground and air attacks against the Palestinians of both Gaza and the occupied West Bank. Independent journalist Antony Loewenstein discusses his groundbreaking
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, “The Palestine Laboratory: How Israel Exports the Technology of Occupation Around the World.” For two decades, Loewenstein, a co-founder of Declassified Australia, has reported on Gaza, the occupied West Bank, and Israel, having lived in East Jerusalem for several years. Loewenstein breaks down how Israel markets its defense and intelligence technology to nations across the world, boasting of how it has been “battle-tested” against the Palestinians. He also discusses the weaponization of accusations of antisemitism against critics of Israeli policies and wars and the formal efforts in the U.S., Germany, and elsewhere to categorize opposition to Zionism as antisemitism."

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Savage Arab muslims mutilate women:

Sick demented muslim fucks.

FGM is
in some Arab countries: In Yemen, 19% of women and girls aged 15-49 have been subjected to the practice, while in Egypt and Sudan the rates are as high as 87%, and even 94% in Djibouti and 98% in Somalia. Many of those women and girls have undergone FGM at the hand of a health care provider, i.e. a doctor, nurse, or midwive, as the
is a worrying trend in the Arab states region and is
and Sudan.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Duplicitous desperation is on display with the straw man distractions laid out in thread. How very sad. Have more drinks gentlemen, you'll at least feel numb.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The podcast in the OP is eye opening. Antony Lowenstein (Jewish) does an excellent job of laying out the different issues in regards to the crisis, often going back for many years. Worth listening to. He's logical, methodical and rational. Rationality is hard to come by in conservatards and Islamaphobes.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Folks, even trumptarded trumputinists don't practice FGM, force conversion to their religion, and use non-combatants as shields, but muslims do, and the misguided "libs" (not liberal, since no actually Liberal supports muslim ultra conservatism), who are sidling up to those nazis should be ashamed of themselves, and by their bias for imagining its "cool" to back them. It most certainly is anything but not to decry radical conservatism, and sadly they are then incorporated into it's ranks. Like the "liberals" who opened the gates for communism (its antithesis) in Russia - those useful idiots of lore, they play the same role.

Learn from history or be condemned to repeat it.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Savage Arab muslims mutilate women:

Sick demented muslim fucks.

FGM is
in some Arab countries: In Yemen, 19% of women and girls aged 15-49 have been subjected to the practice, while in Egypt and Sudan the rates are as high as 87%, and even 94% in Djibouti and 98% in Somalia. Many of those women and girls have undergone FGM at the hand of a health care provider, i.e. a doctor, nurse, or midwive, as the
is a worrying trend in the Arab states region and is
and Sudan.

MEQTG4J_o.jpg
MEQTG4K_o.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Coward muslims target non-muslims in Gaza.

Kidnapping and forced conversion, anyone?
While I commend you for your stance against Islamic extremism, I implore you to use that little bit of grey matter between your ears. Islam is an archaic religion, like many others, that are not suited to our modern world in which we currently live.

A Coward Will Be A Coward
Shaykh Rabi' Ibn Hãdì Al-Madkhall wl abes said: "No one learns courageousness. It is a gift from Alläh. Hence, the coward will be a coward even if
you were to give him every weapon."
[Al-Majmú' 7/15. Translated By Raha Ibn
Donald Batts]

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
There is no solution, no answers. Makes me sad. Hate out flanks love.
One may maintain their own good values in times like these, and sometimes that is all and the best one can do.
.. Do not yield to barbarism, condone it, or otherwise join it by giving it a pass. Oppose radical demented conservatism such as muslimism (which is the worst the world knows) in every way possible, but firstly in your own heart and mind.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Dear pro fascist/nazi useful idjits. Do not read, you will be in danger of learning something. Something that may make you question your complicency with the most filthy and disgusting radical anti-human conservative movement in the world today.

The vile and vulgar ultra fascist charter of Hamas. No one in the free world (at least no Liberal person) could possibly "over react" to this shit.

Why did pig Hamas fascist muslims attack Israel on 10/7/23?

Last edited:

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
WoW! the contardism spreads itself like a fat girl's ass on a picnic bench.

PS: I have never heard an actual Liberal denigrate hippies (the last actual Liberals in the USA).
all else is but libs, aka the other conservatives.