Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
5a5fe4d01e781826.png

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Are they still running those kangaroo hearings that only the most demented of TDS'ers is actually bothering to watch?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Capitol police officer: “They set us the fuck up. They set us up.”

He’s likely talking about how:

1. Most of their riot gear was magically locked away in a bus and the key conveniently disappeared.

2. Most capitol police were called away 3 minutes before the first breach to respond to pipe bomb threats at the DNC and RNC.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s cool seeing all these okie rednecks being indicted convicted and sent to jail. Don’t you think so Roddy?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Want to take a guess on convicted insurrectionists. Way more on the way. I think it’s groovy.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who do you imagine lives in Oklahoma and how do you think that justifies or excuses the thousands of arrested Antifa terrorists? We would all love to understand the logic you are using here.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
January 6th is long over. So bloody enjoyable seeing it fail. Not to mention the indictments and convictions. Could fatso be the next?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who do you imagine lives in Oklahoma and how do you think that justifies or excuses the thousands of arrested Antifa terrorists? We would all love to understand the logic you are using here.
Okie covers a lot of territory, like nigger

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The same two idiots always hate truth. They can't argue facts so they just mindlessly spew horse shit. No wonder most forums don't want you two.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The same two idiots always hate truth. They can't argue facts so they just mindlessly spew horse shit. No wonder most forums don't want you two.

Stuff it Andy. So many more convictions on their way. Fatso will be one of them. Strange that you and Andy find orange make up attractive and Convincing

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
The truth as asswipage is that Stewart Rhodes the self appointed Trumptard Militia Moron was sentenced to 18 years in prison for Seditious Conspiracy