Matthew: The Goat and The Sheep

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
look at Jupiter back pedaling now :LOL3:

Back pedaling from what
A treadmill. A diet. And of course, your original argument

sucks to be as dumb and ugly as you, Jupiter

It sucks that you can't stay away from me no matter how loathsome you claim I am. You can't quit me, my stumpy little bitch.
when you go to the movies no one can stay away from you either. Cause you sit next to EVERYBODY

get it? Jupiter? Everybody? :LOL3:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
look at Jupiter back pedaling now :LOL3:

Back pedaling from what
A treadmill. A diet. And of course, your original argument

sucks to be as dumb and ugly as you, Jupiter

It sucks that you can't stay away from me no matter how loathsome you claim I am. You can't quit me, my stumpy little bitch.
when you go to the movies no one can stay away from you either. Cause you sit next to EVERYBODY

get it? Jupiter? Everybody? :LOL3:

:facepalm:

If you had any sense at all, you'd be too embarrassed to post the random thoughts in your head.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
True enough. You can also contribute to food banks, non-profit charities, to go fund me campaigns, to the United Way. All of which I do year after year (well since Go Fund me has been in existence that is). The rest I've done for years.
Let us compare receipts.
Why? I'm not in competition with anyone. What I posted was a general statement about conservatives and what they focus on in the Bible. It wasn't about a specific person anywhere. What I said about conservatives is backed up by Lokmar's posts. He equates paying taxes to donating to charity.

Really?!?!?

Here is the exchange:

The Leaker thinks talking about somebody else being charitable is the same thing as actually getting off her fat ass and doing something herself.

Typical Leftist.
It's good that we have leftists in this forum to counterbalance the fascists like yourself @The Prowler.
They don't have any charity, compassion or empathy for anyone. They are goats.

It kinda looks to me like Joe was clearly referring to "the fascists in this forum" and you responded "they".

That is not a "general statement about conservatives". That was a statement about the people Joe and you consider "the fascists in this forum".

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
True enough. You can also contribute to food banks, non-profit charities, to go fund me campaigns, to the United Way. All of which I do year after year (well since Go Fund me has been in existence that is). The rest I've done for years.

Let us compare receipts.

Why? I'm not in competition with anyone. What I posted was a general statement about conservatives and what they focus on in the Bible. It wasn't about a specific person anywhere. What I said about conservatives is backed up by Lokmar's posts. He equates paying taxes to donating to charity.
Thats because the $53,000 the government took from me went at partially to charitable causes. I also contributed to Donald Trump and other Republicans which I consider charity.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
They're all my words. And my OP states what the original intent was...all those that put forth their Christianity before other beliefs they espouse. If it doesn't pertain to you, well, kindly fuck off.

I am talking about the exchange that happened after the OP.

I just clarified this for you with quotes.

Here it again so you can remember what you said:

Let us compare receipts.

Really?!?!?

Here is the exchange:

The Leaker thinks talking about somebody else being charitable is the same thing as actually getting off her fat ass and doing something herself.

Typical Leftist.
It's good that we have leftists in this forum to counterbalance the fascists like yourself @The Prowler.

It kinda looks to me like Joe was clearly referring to "the fascists in this forum" and you responded "they".

That is not a "general statement about conservatives". That was a statement about the people Joe and you consider "the fascists in this forum".

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well Prowler it's concerning is when you make statements like:

"Why not kill the proven useless and stupid people, Joe?"

Like...what are you getting at? Sure I disagree with other conservatives here, but even they don't say shit like that.

I'm no more in favor of such an undertaking than I am killing people on the Right I don't agree with.

Actually I think it's healthy for democracy for political parties to rotate at the helm once in a while and allow people you don't agree with to express their POV.

Yes, even I'm dismayed at people on the Left who want to stifle people on the right from expressing their POV - such as Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro, Milo Yiannopoulos. I think these people have been banned from college campuses. Like...these sjw little flowers oughta grow the fuck up and let these people speak.

the present political atmosphere, ie - stifling the right and shutting their news outlets down is unhealthy. Political Correctness is killing free speech.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Like...what are you getting at? Sure I disagree with other conservatives here, but even they don't say shit like that.

I'm no more in favor of such an undertaking than I am killing people on the Right I don't agree with.

Actually I think it's healthy for democracy for political parties to rotate at the helm once in a while and allow people you don't agree with to express their POV.

Yes, even I'm dismayed at people on the Left who want to stifle people on the right from expressing their POV - such as Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro, Milo Yiannopoulos. I think these people have been banned from college campuses. Like...these sjw little flowers oughta grow the fuck up and let these people speak.

the present political atmosphere, ie - stifling the right and shutting their news outlets down is unhealthy. Political Correctness is killing free speech.

Interesting that WE get called fascists.

That isnt all the left is doing, either.

Prowlers hyperbolic comment born out of frustration isnt something any of us would legislate and we are not the ones with all the institutional power.

You cannot find one example of the people getting called fascists actually doing anything fascist. It's ironic because the dems and progs are the ones actually doing fascist shit. They want it all centralized and managed by the government and want a one party government.

We arent the ones who want to force medical interventions.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Prowlers hyperbolic comment born out of frustration isnt something any of us would legislate and we are not the ones with all the institutional power.

You cannot find one example of the people getting called fascists actually doing anything fascist. It's ironic because the dems and progs are the ones actually doing fascist shit. They want it all centralized and managed by the government and want a one party government.

I didn't say you were, Dovey.

Nor do I lump all Conservatives in 1 camp than people on the Left should be.
There are right of centre conservatives, fiscal conservatives, far right conservatives, etc.
They be similar, but they are certainly not the same.
Alex Jones would not be confused with Joe Scarborough, who was formerly a Republican congressman.

But I'm not sure what someone is getting at, when they keep asking the following question over and over again as follows:

Do you know what he/Prowler was getting at?

And since he could not clarify his point in a meaningful way, I concluded that he was promoting eugenics or fascism

that's exactly what Fascists do with their enemies, they kill or exterminate those who don't agree with them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I didn't say you were, Dovey.

Nor do I lump all Conservatives in 1 camp than people on the Left should be.
There are right of centre conservatives, fiscal conservatives, far right conservatives, etc.
They be similar, but they are certainly not the same.
Alex Jones would not be confused with Joe Scarborough, who was formerly a Republican congressman.

But I'm not sure what someone is getting at, when they keep asking the following question over and over again as follows:

Do you know what he/Prowler was getting at?

And since he could not clarify his point in a meaningful way, I concluded that he was promoting eugenics or fascism

that's exactly what Fascists do with their enemies, they kill or exterminate those who don't agree with them.

I know YOU were not doing it.....but that's been the word that gets plastered on everyone right of Stalin these days.

I mean....lots of groups kill their enemies. Communists do that as well.....on much more massive scales. Killing enemies isnt really a facist thing in itself.

I'd have to look at the context because Prowler can be very sarcastic.

Just a heads up.....eugenics was a left wing thing. Today it manifests as abortion. All the arguments for abortion are rooted in eugenics. Its killing access people that are thought to be unwanted or poor, et.

Okay so I looked at Prowlers posts and I was right. Joe.....he asked you that to get you to think about your points on over population. He was leading you into the eugenic conclusions drawn by left wing politics.... as I suspected.

You didn't make that connection? He was just cutting to the chase. Where the left wing logic and rhetoric leads. The apologetics of death.

Interesting you point out the connection with fascism.....that's what we have been saying. You recognized it when he said it like that. You just didnt realize he was simply getting to the core of these left wing arguments and points. You guys make arguments for exactly that, eugenics. Killing off human beings.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

What is wrong with saying "I will try again..."?

this is what you said:

And you repeated yourself over and over again.

.....What are you getting at?

Why are you muddying the waters?

You said

and linked to this
I will try again....

Why not kill the proven useless and stupid people, Joe?

The only statement in that quote is "I will try again...."

Please tell me you understand the difference between a statement and a question.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Please tell me you understand the difference between a statement and a question.

It's a rhetorical question with no offer of a substantive rebuttal & an attempt to gaslight others.

That's why I don't answer those kind of questions.

You're just trying to put words in my mouth.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

It's a rhetorical question with no offer of a substantive rebuttal & an attempt to gaslight others.

That's why I don't answer those kind of questions.

You're just trying to put words in my mouth.

Now you are just lying, Joe.

If it were a rhetorical question, I would not have asked it several times.

Also, if you truly believed it were a rhetorical question, then why would you claim that I was a eugenicist?

You cannot have it both ways, Joe.

That is the problem with lying Joe: You always get caught.

Yet folks like you wanna keep birth rates high so this is the result 2x the number of people vs 50 years ago means 2x the carbon emissions.

There's a price to saving every baby & leaving none behind @Lokmar.

Depopulation. Okay.

But why kill unborn people who have such potential, though?

Why not kill the proven useless and stupid people, Joe?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now you are just lying, Joe.

If it were a rhetorical question, I would not have asked it several times.

...You already asked the question several times.

So it was a rhetorical question.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just a heads up.....eugenics was a left wing thing. Today it manifests as abortion. All the arguments for abortion are rooted in eugenics. Its killing access people that are thought to be unwanted or poor, et.

But Birth Control is not necessarily eugenics.
It is lowering population growth by preventing unwanted pregnancies through birth control methods.

...which is exactly what most poor overburdened Mothers in 3rd world nations want - to have fewer children so they can better cope.

But that's not abortion. In which case does not fit your definition of killing unborn children. Hence, it is not 'eugenics'

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know of only 1 member here thats given more forced charity donations to the government than me. You libterdz dont like him either! FACT!