The West Antarctic ice sheet could collapse

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
in less than ten years.

The West Antarctic ice sheet is one of the most important tipping points in the Earth’s climate system. If Thwaites Glacier collapses, it opens the door for the rest of the West Antarctic ice sheet to slide into the sea. Globally, 250 million people live within three feet of high tide lines. Ten feet of sea level rise would be a world-bending catastrophe. It’s not only goodbye Miami, but goodbye to virtually every low-lying coastal city in the world.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

and according 2 al gore florida was supposed 2 be underwater by now

So do you think that since Al Gore was wrong, the scientists who are worried about the Thwaites Glacier are also wrong? Explain to me how that works, please. Does Al Gore's mistake determine the future of the entire planet and all related climate issues?
they cry wolf all the time with their predictions and nothing comes of it

earths climates have been shifting long before people were here
Humanity has increased global warming astronomically since the dawn of the Industrial Age. This is an elementary understanding that we are fucking over the planet.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Humanity has increased global warming astronomically since the dawn of the Industrial Age. This is an elementary understanding that we are fucking over the planet.

I have always said that the degree that man-made pollution has affected global warming is debatable, but what is not debatable is that pollution is bad.

What irks me about virtue signalling assholes like LettuceButt is that they do not take it upon themselves to do anything about it. They talk like they want to start a movement, but actions speak louder than words, and they do not take any meaningful action.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I have always said that the degree that man-made pollution has affected global warming is debatable, but what is not debatable is that pollution is bad.

What irks me about virtue signalling assholes like LettuceButt is that they do not take it upon themselves to do anything about it. They talk like they want to start a movement, but actions speak louder than words, and they do not take any meaningful action.
Our individual actions start with us at home though. Recycling our wastes. Harnessing solar energy. Growing more.

Did you know, that I could reduce a building’s heating and cooling costs by 50% by simple installing green walls on their exterior?

Making a positive change starts with us.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The best method to reduce our impact on the Earth is to reduce our numbers. Since Whites are the only race that's declining on its own, we must focus on reducing the total number of non-Whites, many of which breed like rabbits.
I’ve been telling people this for ages, but look at people’s reactions over a few million lost to Covid over the past two years come February.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Our individual actions start with us at home though. Recycling our wastes. Harnessing solar energy. Growing more.

Did you know, that I could reduce a building’s heating and cooling costs by 50% by simple installing green walls on their exterior?

we arent the problem, its india and china - the filthy armpit and asshole of the world

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

we arent the problem, its india and china - the filthy armpit and asshole of the world
Ah…my favourite gurl! We are all a contributing factor. We need to start with us before pointing the finger. Have you used any products or technologies from India and(or) China?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
in less than ten years.

The West Antarctic ice sheet is one of the most important tipping points in the Earth’s climate system. If Thwaites Glacier collapses, it opens the door for the rest of the West Antarctic ice sheet to slide into the sea. Globally, 250 million people live within three feet of high tide lines. Ten feet of sea level rise would be a world-bending catastrophe. It’s not only goodbye Miami, but goodbye to virtually every low-lying coastal city in the world.

I'm gonna park a 200MW Diesel Generator out there with a big refer unit running off it. The heat exchanger will be in orbit. Problemo El Solvo'd!!!!
Day drinking is power drinking!
Well just how are YUO gonna cool the antarctic in 10 years Mr Faggity Pants?
By reducing our emissions of greenhouse gases we can slow and reduce the rate of warming, ya dumb fuck. HELLO?i
270472672_997392211124010_1216062266611906774_n.jpg

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

LOL, whataboutism, the last gasp of the desperate conservitard!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
By reducing our emissions of greenhouse gases we can slow and reduce the rate of warming

China!!!
China is eating America's lunch in alternative energy production, you low information moran.

It's GHG output is growing much faster though and is already far and away the world's largest. You don't seem intelligent enough to understand that though.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
in less than ten years.

I'm gonna park a 200MW Diesel Generator out there with a big refer unit running off it. The heat exchanger will be in orbit. Problemo El Solvo'd!!!!
By reducing our emissions of greenhouse gases we can slow and reduce the rate of warming, ya dumb fuck. HELLO?i
Great! Now tell us how you're gonna get the worlds biggest polluters, China and India, to clean their act up? Fuck, those assholes arent even making a dent in their particulate emissions let alone the faux greenhouse gasses!

Yet folks like you wanna keep birth rates high so this is the result 2x the number of people vs 50 years ago means 2x the carbon emissions.

There's a price to saving every baby & leaving none behind @Lokmar.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Yet folks like you wanna keep birth rates high so this is the result 2x the number of people vs 50 years ago means 2x the carbon emissions.

Depopulation. Okay.

But why kill unborn people who have such potential, though?

Why not kill the proven useless and stupid people, Joe?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Depopulation. Okay.

But why kill unborn people who have such potential, though?

Well even you seemed to agree there were too many people Prowler.

The whole idea that we can save every baby on the planet is in itself a luxury.

In your father or grandfather's time whole regions on the planet starved to death when there wasn't enough food.

Even in North America which has the land of plenty it was not uncommon for families to lose 1/2 their children to starvation or disease. These folks who don't wanna get population under control arr living in LA LA land Prowler.

Cuz when reality smacks em in the face it'll be good and hard. The idea of 3 square meals a day is only viable if there's enough to go around.

Yes I think these people who wanna cancel programs like Planned Parenthood are out a their minds.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
in less than ten years.

Great! Now tell us how you're gonna get the worlds biggest polluters, China and India, to clean their act up? Fuck, those assholes arent even making a dent in their particulate emissions let alone the faux greenhouse gasses!

Once again, dipshit:

"I'm not someone who believes CO2 is a pollutant. "

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
in less than ten years.

Once again, dipshit:

"I'm not someone who believes CO2 is a pollutant. "

Regardless even your beloved United States is too crowded. I think ya'll should move towards a European Union Model of loose states using a common currency & contributing to a national armed forces.

Perhaps Dovey idea of a national divorce ain't so bad after all.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Ramblings of a Confused Idiot Alert!!!!

In your father or grandfather's time whole regions on the planet starved to death when there wasn't enough food.

Even in North America which has the land of plenty it was not uncommon for families to lose 1/2 their children to starvation or disease. These folks who don't wanna get population under control arr living in LA LA land Prowler.

Cuz when reality smacks em in the face it'll be good and hard. The idea of 3 square meals a day is only viable if there's enough to go around.

Yes I think these people who wanna cancel programs like Planned Parenthood are out a their minds.

Focus, you retard.

Focus.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ramblings of a Confused Idiot Alert!!!!

Focus, you retard.

Focus.

Ice sheets melting - yeah it likely has a lot to do with a population which has grown too fast for the planet to support and at least 2x the CO2 being spewed into the air Prowler. So overpopulation and it's possible link to global warming & ice sheets melting are not unrelated.

It's just that birthers don't want to be told the inconvenient truth & leftist environmentalists don't want to tell them for fear they'd be labeled as eugenicists or racists.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Ice sheers melting - yeah it likely has a lot to do with a population which has grown too fast for the planet to support

The degree to which humankind has affected climate change is debatable.

and at least 2x the CO2 being spewed into the air Prowler.

So overpopulation and it's possible link to global warming & ice sheets melting are not unrelated.

It's just that birthers don't want to be told the inconvenient truth

You ignored my question, you fuck.

& leftist environmentalists don't want to tell them for fear they'd be labeled as eugenicists or racists.

Most leftists are fuckin' idiots who cannot connect the dots, Joe. They are the same people who cried "Nazi" when Trump wanted to bring manufacturing back to USA, when bringing manufacturing back to the USA would have enormous environmental benefits.

Shut the fuck up about trying to explain the rationale or motivations of fuckin' leftists.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...in which case, you are a bona fida Eugenecist, @The Prowler.

You just stated you'd want to cull those you don't like.
That's what Fascists and Communists do all the time.
"Might makes Right." "Ends justifies the means."

If you really believe what you just wrote, then you are an Authoritarian Prowler.

Family Planning/Birth control does not of should not denote murder or genocide.
It should not kill the living who've already been born.
If implemented correctly, the end result is that fewer women get pregnant and fewer children are born as a result of improved birth control methods.
But just because an egg didn't get fertilized that's not murder

...and yes, at the rate the planet's population continues to double, there aint much of a future left for our children and future generations.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I will try again....

Well if you truly believe that, then you are a Eugenicist Nazi style, @The Prowler.

That's what they did when they came to power in Germany.
I will try again....

Here, this is for you, @The Prowler:

It should answer your questions.

At about 29:00 minutes into the video - that's you Prowler - Pur Nazi.

Your dream society and solution, eh?

Suck it up and savour it Bud.