The West Antarctic ice sheet could collapse

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
in less than ten years.

The West Antarctic ice sheet is one of the most important tipping points in the Earth’s climate system. If Thwaites Glacier collapses, it opens the door for the rest of the West Antarctic ice sheet to slide into the sea. Globally, 250 million people live within three feet of high tide lines. Ten feet of sea level rise would be a world-bending catastrophe. It’s not only goodbye Miami, but goodbye to virtually every low-lying coastal city in the world.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
in less than ten years.

The West Antarctic ice sheet is one of the most important tipping points in the Earth’s climate system. If Thwaites Glacier collapses, it opens the door for the rest of the West Antarctic ice sheet to slide into the sea. Globally, 250 million people live within three feet of high tide lines. Ten feet of sea level rise would be a world-bending catastrophe. It’s not only goodbye Miami, but goodbye to virtually every low-lying coastal city in the world.

I'm gonna park a 200MW Diesel Generator out there with a big refer unit running off it. The heat exchanger will be in orbit. Problemo El Solvo'd!!!!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
in less than ten years.

I'm gonna park a 200MW Diesel Generator out there with a big refer unit running off it. The heat exchanger will be in orbit. Problemo El Solvo'd!!!!
Day drinking is power drinking!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
in less than ten years.

Well just how are YUO gonna cool the antarctic in 10 years Mr Faggity Pants?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
in less than ten years.

By reducing our emissions of greenhouse gases we can slow and reduce the rate of warming, ya dumb fuck. HELLO?i

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
in less than ten years.

By reducing our emissions of greenhouse gases we can slow and reduce the rate of warming, ya dumb fuck. HELLO?i
Great! Now tell us how you're gonna get the worlds biggest polluters, China and India, to clean their act up? Fuck, those assholes arent even making a dent in their particulate emissions let alone the faux greenhouse gasses!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
We know LettuceButt is flaying back and forth across the Atlantic. Hence, she probably has one of the largest carbon footprints here.

But she posted a Yahoo/entertainment article, so I guess that is supposed to let her off the hook...?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
We know LettuceButt is flaying back and forth across the Atlantic. Hence, she probably has one of the largest carbon footprints here.

But she posted a Yahoo/entertainment article, so I guess that is supposed to let her off the hook...?
268285236_313379424167397_5667091353251846470_n.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Just because you can't afford to travel, is no reason to cry about those who do.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Just because you can't afford to travel, is no reason to cry about those who do.

You think I am crying when I point out her hypocrisy?

Hahahaha!!!

You are lost.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You think I am crying when I point out her hypocrisy?

Hahahaha!!!

You are lost.
Get some rest, Snow Mexican.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
in less than ten years.

and according 2 al gore florida was supposed 2 be underwater by now

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Hahahaha!!!

I point out the hypocrisy of LettuceButt and all Admin can muster up is "Yer a Snow Mexican"

Hey Admin, for fun I just checked my spreadsheet. My wife and I are both retired (I work 1 or 2 hours a week). So we are in a period of our lives where we are expecting our assets to go down. In the last 12 months our investments have actually increased $162,913. That is net, so the figure includes the money we have been taking out to live. And our house has probably appreciated another $100,000 or so in the last year.

I bet that burns your ass!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
in less than ten years.

So do you think that since Al Gore was wrong, the scientists who are worried about the Thwaites Glacier are also wrong? Explain to me how that works, please. Does Al Gore's mistake determine the future of the entire planet and all related climate issues?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
in less than ten years.

So do you think that since Al Gore was wrong, the scientists who are worried about the Thwaites Glacier are also wrong? Explain to me how that works, please. Does Al Gore's mistake determine the future of the entire planet and all related climate issues?
Look jackass, every few years, you stupid motherfuckers tell us "we got 10 years!" Maybe one day, 500 years from now, another dumb ass like you will FINALLY be able to say, "I told you so!".

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Duh, I do not get it?!?!!?!?!?
Look jackass, every few years, you stupid motherfuckers tell us "we got 10 years!" Maybe one day, 500 years from now, another dumb ass like you will FINALLY be able to say, "I told you so!".
You gotta spell everything out to that retard.

Meanwhile, she is a high-carbon producing hypocrite who is unwilling to do her part for a cause that she claims to support.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
in less than ten years.

they cry wolf all the time with their predictions and nothing comes of it

earths climates have been shifting long before people were here

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
in less than ten years.

they cry wolf all the time with their predictions and nothing comes of itah, oky

Yeah, okay. Let that little brain roam free in your expansive and mostly empty brain pan.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
in less than ten years.

they cry wolf all the time with their predictions and nothing comes of itah, oky

Yeah, okay. Let that little brain roam free in your expansive and mostly empty brain pan.
So much bullshit from you people. This dont matter anyway cause AOC told us 12 years 4 years ago. Your 10 years dont mean shit.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
in less than ten years.

ur a boring broken record and a miserable neurotic, seriously