Ocean Segments...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
New Pier, Durban, South Africa…I featured in the classic surf film series, Wave Warriors, at this very spot.

images

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Seamajor …how are the waves your side? I’ve just had so many waves this long weekend. We have another public holiday tomorrow (Monday) and I’ve had it virtually to myself the whole time. Yeeeew :ThumbsUp1:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Seamajor …how are the waves your side? I’ve just had so many waves this long weekend. We have another public holiday tomorrow (Monday) and I’ve had it virtually to myself the whole time. Yeeeew :ThumbsUp1:

The wind hasn’t been cooperating. Most breaks within walking distance are high tide spots. High tides have been in the afternoons this past week. I’m spoiled If it’s blown out, I ride my bike. We’ve got a surf fishing trip south to the Osa in July. So many quality surf breaks. Pavones is why many come to CR.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The wind hasn’t been cooperating. Most breaks within walking distance are high tide spots. High tides have been in the afternoons this past week. I’m spoiled If it’s blown out, I ride my bike. We’ve got a surf fishing trip south to the Osa in July. So many quality surf breaks. Pavones is why many come to CR.
We have the same tides, but the banks have been awesome. I’ve been barrelled 4 days straight.