OK, then. Bye.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
breakfall is back, does that mean lotus is leaving again?
Hmm? Seems once he posted his cock pic and returned here, she's been hanging around like a clingy gnat on shit.. begging for his attention.. BAHAHA...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
so um?? When are you leaving, ya smelly cunt??? You're stinking up the place :D :D :D.. Another retard, that makes a thread to announce their departure... and then backs out.. bahahaha... You have done nothing but bitch here.. BITCH about avatars, BF's story, politcal threads being in assbox and it goes on and on. MY GOD.. don't you ever just get tired of yourself and want to blow your own head off?. I would if I was you :/

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I just noticed that Politics is now called "Lotusbud's Safe Space" :ROFL3: :ROFL3: :ROFL3:

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Is she gone yet?

Re693c3eaa26fb22815ede1a9d909e820

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
What’s the point in wanting people who don’t agree with you to leave? Diversity makes a good forum.

I have NEVER, on any forum I've ever been on, felt the need to get rid of anyone..... til MaxiRoach. Fuck that scum, patoooo!

I’m talking about Lotus. Im starting to notice a trend now. Make so and so leave.

Where is the fun of there is no one to fight with?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What’s the point in wanting people who don’t agree with you to leave? Diversity makes a good forum.

I have NEVER, on any forum I've ever been on, felt the need to get rid of anyone..... til MaxiRoach. Fuck that scum, patoooo!

I’m talking about Lotus. Im starting to notice a trend now. Make so and so leave.

Where is the fun of there is no one to fight with?
Who is actively trying to get her to leave?

If she decides of her own volition to leave that's her own choice but not the fault of anyone else

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I swear people don't READ THREADS... This thread was started by lotus SAYING SHE WAS LEAVING, ffs.. :facepalm:

Reactions: Ice

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Are you talking about me? I did read the thread as well as others.

Next time you got something to say to me, I suggest you @ me. I ain’t Lotus

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'll say whatever the fuck I want... thanks though :rightON: No one is pushing Lotus out. SHE made this thread.. if she wants to leave.. then bye..

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Now who is not reading posts.I didn’t say you couldn’t say what you want. I said next you got something to say, @me. That’s the non-bitch way to let someone know you got something to say.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I didn't say anything wrong... I simply stated that SHE MADE THE THREAD..and that no one was "pushing" her out... Sorry if that offended you ... :/

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I swear people don't READ THREADS... This thread was started by lotus SAYING SHE WAS LEAVING, ffs.. :facepalm:

^^Who the fuck doesn’t read threads then? ^^

It’s obvious you were talking to me. All I said was to @me next time you got something to say to me. Not sorry if that offended you. I keep it 100

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not arguing with you.. I didn't say anything wrong.. So? Go fight with someone else..

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You obviously didn't read the thread.. Since you think you're somehow on cancel list.. :facepalm:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You obviously didn't read the thread.. Since you think you're somehow on cancel list.. :facepalm:

I did read the thread and saw Lotus being bullied. Reminds me of a situation back at a forum I used to run.

Cancel me, I don’t give a fuck. Let’s see the most fucked up accusation ya’ll can make up about me to get the job done.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're being silly.. Everyone likes you here, including me... I don't like seeing anyone leaving OR getting banned... SO? If you are referring to me.. you're def barking up the wrong tree.. sorry :/

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Anyone who starts a thread to announce their departure is an attention whore. If you want to go then just fucking go.

This ain't a fucking airport and there is no need to announce your departure.

I agree. Lotus isn’t a flamer or troll tho. She likes the political arguing. Watching her get gang up on is unsettling to me

flea - defender of the underdog

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Everyone.

Be gentle around the porcelain princess Lotus please.

She might get her feelz hurtz