OK, then. Bye.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Lotus makes a thread announcing she is leaving......so posters come in and make fun of it, like how it always happens when people start silly ass "good bye" threads.

Than Flea jumps up in here like "OH MUH GAWD WHEN AM I GONNA CANCELED? You guys chase off everyone omggggh this happened at SG.. when is it GONNA BE ME you cancel next???!!!" (I imagine mascara running down the face and a bottle of Boones Farm in her hand.

But its other people creating drama. Bahahahaha.

I can do and say whatever the fuck I want. Don’t like it, don’t read it. Just like why I have you on ignore 90 percent of the time.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
:Popcorn:

damn

that was a cunting

Where? A cunting is when someone actually flames and it applies to the person they’re trying to flame. I don’t wear mascara nor do I drink or do drugs. Looks like hypocrisy if anything. But I’ll let you go on and cheerlead
you seem miffed tho.

So I'd say "direct hit" starboard. You're beginning to list

maybe benzo can lend a hand ?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What’s the point in wanting people who don’t agree with you to leave? Diversity makes a good forum.

I have NEVER, on any forum I've ever been on, felt the need to get rid of anyone..... til MaxiRoach. Fuck that scum, patoooo!

I’m talking about Lotus. Im starting to notice a trend now. Make so and so leave.

Where is the fun of there is no one to fight with?

Lotus said she was leaving multiple times, we all just smiled and waved lol. Lotus is like the female Dilf, says she leaving, but comes right back like a raccoon at X's house hahaha.

Although I do recall Lotus wanting Breakfall gone. Is that the trend you're talking about?

I think I can speak for myself, and the majority, that the only motherfucker we actually wanted gone was Q after that bullshit he pulled.

No one wants you gone either Countess, this aint some mass Hispanic Witch Hunt lol. Take your tinfoil hat off :Grin3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flea is channeling Chris Crocker in a basic "good bye" thread but we are drama lmaooo

Leave Lotus alone!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
What’s the point in wanting people who don’t agree with you to leave? Diversity makes a good forum.

I have NEVER, on any forum I've ever been on, felt the need to get rid of anyone..... til MaxiRoach. Fuck that scum, patoooo!

I’m talking about Lotus. Im starting to notice a trend now. Make so and so leave.

Lotus said she was leaving multiple times, we all just smiled and waved lol. Lotus is like the female Dilf, says she leaving, but comes right back like a raccoon at X's house hahaha.

Although I do recall Lotus wanting Breakfall gone. Is that the trend you're talking about?

I think I can speak for myself, and the majority, that the only motherfucker we actually wanted gone was Q after that bullshit he pulled.

No one wants you gone either Countess, this aint some mass Hispanic Witch Hunt lol. Take your tinfoil hat off :Grin3:

I’m just having some fun. Way too stale in here lately. I give it ten minutes before they start using PI. Remember I said it

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lotus makes a thread announcing she is leaving......so posters come in and make fun of it, like how it always happens when people start silly ass "good bye" threads.

Than Flea jumps up in here like "OH MUH GAWD WHEN AM I GONNA CANCELED? You guys chase off everyone omggggh this happened at SG.. when is it GONNA BE ME you cancel next???!!!" (I imagine mascara running down the face and a bottle of Boones Farm in her hand.

I can do and say whatever the fuck I want. Don’t like it, don’t read it. Just like why I have you on ignore 90 percent of the time.
Standing protocol seems to suggest that placing someone on ignore means they've won.

but I'm confident in your case matters are different

Just sayin' of course

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
You're being silly.. Everyone likes you here, including me... I don't like seeing anyone leaving OR getting banned... SO? If you are referring to me.. you're def barking up the wrong tree.. sorry :/

Speaking of trees.....don't mention climbing them to Flynn....she wouldn't know wtf you were talking about. Hahahahaha

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't even think Lotus, herself, feels like she's being "push out" ffs.. :/

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Standing protocol seems to suggest that placing someone on ignore means they've won.

Just sayin' of course

So Dovey having me on ignore was me winning. Alrighty then. If you say so

If I don’t want to read someone, that’s what the ignore function is for. What did she win...a dead forum? Okees

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I’m just having some fun. Way too stale in here lately. I give it ten minutes before they start using PI. Remember I said it

I like fun!!!

It has been a tad slow lately. I been busy, only reason I aint been around much past several days.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"OH MUH GAWD stop telling me what to post! I can post whatever I want!!!" (Flea slides down the wall, rubs her eyes and mumbles something about dogpiles)

I hear ya. The persecution is real. (Or is it?)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You are on Bastard Factory. Not Flame Truth.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I like fun!!!

It has been a tad slow lately. I been busy, only reason I aint been around much past several days.

You can’t have fun with some of these people. It’s all extremely serious. Life or forum death even:facepalm:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Just sayin' of course

If I don’t want to read someone, that’s what the ignore function is for. What did she win...a dead forum? Okees
did she have you on ignore?

if she did then you won that round. Unlike others I am consistent in my views

But you've openly admitted she's on ignore "90% of the time"

which is essentially an admission that she is beating the breaks off your composure 90% of the time

don't shoot the messenger

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Welp.. I tell you.. If someone dishes it out, which LOTUS DOES, I'm going to give shit back... That's just my nature :Grin3:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Just sayin' of course

which is essentially an admission that she is beating the breaks off your composure 90% of the time

No, it means I can’t stand reading her bullshit lies and attention whore spam. Think what you want. You ain’t my daddy

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just sayin' of course

I had her ignore when I came back to this board and her and Cascur tried to textually attack me with all that old and tired bullshit.

But I took her off last month, basically because none of threads made sense. I did say that lol.

It's all gotta be these silly extremes.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
No, it means I can’t stand reading her bullshit lies and attention whore spam.

if you say so.

But she's not the one pissing her pants because lotus is leaving for the 1000th time tho

just saying

Pissing my pants? You call goading all of you into reacting “pissing my pants”? If you say so.

Until the owner of this forum says otherwise, I can do what I do

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I like fun!!!

You can’t have fun with some of these people. It’s all extremely serious. Life or forum death even:facepalm:

Oh I know :SadFace:

Hell I tried having fun with Lotus, she tells me "its not your place to tell me what I think is fun!" lol. Then tells me she thinks Politics is fun :facepalm:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I like fun!!!

Hell I tried having fun with Lotus, she tells me "its not your place to tell me what I think is fun!" lol. Then tells me she thinks Politics is fun :facepalm:

Lotus is funny as fuck., I know she’s very serious, which makes it all more funny.

Which is why all these people attempting a whack ass dogpile is so amusing

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, what do you suggest, Countess.. That when she's a horrid bitch lol.. that we just kiss her ass? I don't think so :D

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I like fun!!!

Lotus is funny as fuck., I know she’s very serious, which makes it all more funny.

I take your word on it lol. I still cant picture her with a smile though lol. I ALMOST did, a couple weeks ago when she posted in my Southern music thread lol, was so close. One side of her lips slowly started to rise, almost a half smile :Grin3:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I like fun!!!

I take your word on it lol. I still cant picture her with a smile though lol. I ALMOST did, a couple weeks ago when she posted in my Southern music thread lol, was so close. One side of her lips slowly started to rise, almost a half smile :Grin3:

She’s unintentionally hilarious

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lotus has been sending me angry DMs

I don't think she's having a whole lot of fun with this

but carry on of course

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lmao who is telling anyone what they can and cant post?!

Good lort lol. People can post what they want. You wanna post a good bye thread for the 100th time? Please do it. It's funny as fuck and we are laughing at it.

If you wanna run in here tearing your robes and rubbing ash on your head like an outraged hebrew rabbi screeching about when you are gonna get canceled(even though nothing like that is happening).....please fucking do. Because we are laughing at that too.

Lmmaaoo. It's a message board, get a grip lol.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I swear I was hating life this AM cuz my hub has the week off and he’s getting on my nerves. I feel so much better now

Ahhhhhhhh