Posers - They are the Worst!!!

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
boundaries are such a joke online and especially real life
no fun with the little spuds that way lol
you can send me the pics any time though. i know you want to since you care for me so much and you know how much i like those pics of yous
licking them now if i could. where do you want me to do it most though? you know em all too well as you do. a good setting for some would be in a barn and tied up. you like that dontcha? mmm delicious
how much do you charge though? can those be directed in a quick fashion? or unruly nakedness?? just have to pound a little harder is all.
thank you and i love you baby

• GayAsFuck
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I do like a dad bod. I prefer men thicker and bigger than me.

Maybe not with big ole moobies but.....you get what I'm saying lol

I don't care about a man's body size in relation to mine. It's about what attracts me to men.

I'm dated all kinds because personality is most important. And by that, mostly intelligence and kindness is what I looked for in a man. Body only mattered if I didn't find them attractive at all.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a boundary that people on the internet aren't allowed to tell me what to do.

You keep pushing MY boundaries. To dumb and controlling to use the ignore feature?

You have the most stunning main character syndrome ever. It's incredible lol. You need to adjust your expectations. Absolutely no one owes you shit. You're really disgusting as a person.

Just saying.

She's actually not a disgusting person whatsoever. I disagree wholeheartedly.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a boundary that people on the internet aren't allowed to tell me what to do.

You keep pushing MY boundaries. To dumb and controlling to use the ignore feature?

You have the most stunning main character syndrome ever. It's incredible lol. You need to adjust your expectations. Absolutely no one owes you shit. You're really disgusting as a person.

Just saying.

Except I want absolutely nothing to do with you and yet every time I log in… here YOU are quoting me.

You don’t understand boundaries because you have NONE.

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......

trump-donald-trump.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Except I want absolutely nothing to do with you and yet every time I log in… here YOU are quoting me.

You don’t understand boundaries because you have NONE.

You were posting about Flea when she inserted herself into the discussion.

Then she feels offended when you respond with a joke.

It never ends.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You were posting about Flea when she inserted herself into the discussion.

Then she feels offended when you respond with a joke.

It never ends.

That fat piece of whale shit will speak on me but never TO ME. That’s cuz she knows I’ll break her fat albino face with what I got on her. Those pics and videos are so grotesque, no sober minded individual will believe it’s a mother.

Imagine speaking on someone who not only looks and smells better than their sweaty, desperate fucks-anything self, but could destroy lives with the pics, screenshots and videos they have. And there ain’t a fucking thing ANYONE can do about it.

Keep talking Murdock, you big backed hoe. You’ll cross a line soon cuz you can’t help being an envious obese hag. When you do, I’ll fucking dismantle you once and for all.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That fat piece of whale shit will speak on me but never TO ME. That’s cuz she knows I’ll break her fat albino face with what I got on her. Those pics and videos are so grotesque, no sober minded individual will believe it’s a mother.

Imagine speaking on someone who not only looks and smells better than their sweaty, desperate fucks-anything self, but could destroy lives with the pics, screenshots and videos they have. And there ain’t a fucking thing ANYONE can do about it.

Keep talking, hoe. You’ll cross a line soon cuz you can’t help being an envious obese hag. When you do, I’ll fucking dismantle you once and for all.

I think she's got more important things to think about than to fight with you about nothing.

You are literally fighting about nothing. Things that have nothing to do with you and have no impact on you.

This "I will defeat you" nonsense is juvenile.

It's embarrassing.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A person with good character does not take pictures spread open with vegetables rammed up their rancid vagina, then rape an unsuspecting individuals with said image.

LOL
Funny you left you share here. Good you finally wised up.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A person with good character does not take pictures spread open with vegetables rammed up their rancid vagina, then rape an unsuspecting individuals with said image.

LOL

Please, what does someone's personal sexual behavior have to do with their character as a person?

Rape? Yeah, because rape "victims" keep photographs they're "offended" by and use them over and over to beat of to, huh?

Ginormie can't fuck. Of course he needs material and equipment to get off. I'm sure a shop vac is involved in his current exploits. I mean...can he even find his weenis under 250 lbs of gut?

Get real, if he were offended by those photographs he would have deleted them immediately. You keep every dick pic you've ever gotten? I know I haven't.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I think she's got more important things to think about than to fight with you about nothing.

You are literally fighting about nothing. Things that have nothing to do with you and have no impact on you.

This "I will defeat you" nonsense is juvenile.

It's embarrassing.

More important things yet still speaks on me? Woo-Kay, I’ll let you tell it. That morbidly obese hoe hates me cuz I’m everything she’s not… Mexican, pretty, thinner and loved. I will have condo’s in that pigs head forever. Hell, I can not post here for months and she’ll still be ranting about me and things that don’t concern her.

I hope that cornfed prostitute gets raped and multilated and left in a dumpster for the rats to feed on.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Please, what does someone's personal sexual behavior have to do with their character as a person?

Rape? Yeah, because rape victims keep photographs they're "offended" by and use them over and over to beat of to, huh?

Get real, if he were offended by those photographs he would have deleted them immediately. You keep every dick pic you've ever gotten? I know I haven't.

Who is he? They were floating on the net. LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
More important things yet still speaks on me? Woo-Kay, I’ll let you tell it. That morbidly obese hoe hates me cuz I’m everything she’s not… Mexican, pretty, thinner and loved. I will have condo’s in that pigs head forever. Hell, I can not post here for months and she’ll still be ranting about me and things that don’t concern her.

I hope that cornfed prostitute gets raped and multilated and left in a dumpster for the rats to feed on.

No, she doesn't Flea. I talk to her often. You never come up. That's how much she hates you, you're not even a thought in her head.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who is he? They were floating on the net. LOL

And who put them there? Who photoshopped them? We know it's done all the time.

Yeah, exactly. You're involved with a bunch of fucking animals that need to "win". What the hell are you maladaptive fools winning exactly?

That's what I'd like to understand. What the heck is the goal here? Just being stupid online?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
And who put them there? Who photoshopped them? We know it's done all the time.

Yeah, exactly. You're involved with a bunch of fucking animals that need to "win". What the hell are you maladaptive fools winning exactly?

That's what I'd like to understand. What the heck is the goal here? Just being stupid online?

You think those pics are photoshopped??

Hahahahahaha. I can prove their not

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You think those pics are photoshopped??

Hahahahahaha. I can prove their not

The only thing you're proving to me is that your Christianity is bullshit, Flea. You should be ashamed of yourself. A grandmother that's not too far from 50 years of age acting like a middle school girl.

No tienes orgullo.