Posers - They are the Worst!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Murdy

Here's a good representation of who the nobody is internally.

wdsoVGh.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Girl, what in the actual fuck did you do to the old boys club at CO?!?!?

Perhaps you can reduce him to flameturd glory via Vacaroooooooo wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

A true game changer for scroll past warriors like myself :GiggleBitch:

I didn't kiss their ass or roll over and play dead like so many women on these forums. I made the monkeys dance. But come on, it's not like they're a challenge, look at them! Close your eyes and picture those goobers.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't kiss their ass or roll over and play dead like so many women on these forums. I made the monkeys dance. But come on, it's not like they're a challenge, look at them! Close your eyes and picture those goobers.

I’ll be honest… I had zero interest in CO until the legend of the great and mighty Oak began to circulate…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ll be honest… I had zero interest in CO until the legend of the great and mighty Oak began to circulate…

Big tough guys banned me, ostensibly, for supporting Billdo, at that time, for posting pics of dead American soldiers.

They were twerps then and they are twerps now. Everything I said about them turned out to be correct. I said Siren would dump HFB, I mean who wouldn't?, and that's what happened.

They can't stand hearing the truth about anything.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Big tough guys banned me, ostensibly, for supporting Billdo, at that time, for posting pics of dead American soldiers.

They were twerps then and they are twerps now. Everything I said about them turned out to be correct. I said Siren would dump HFB, I mean who wouldn't?, and that's what happened.

They can't stand hearing the truth about anything.

Siren and HFB ended way before the news circulated on CO that she was dating someone new.

He was happy for her and the split was amicable. It’s horrific how even they have been spun into this vicious web of lies and defeat SMH

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
It was the long troll on his part, clearly.

It's okay, I learned.

Did you? You used to be friendly with him even after he revealed himself to be the loathsome character that he is...
I'm always very forgiving, Oak, but eventually even I do learn. One day Murdy may learn too. Virtually everyone has been given the opportunity to learn and has.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Siren and HFB ended way before the news circulated on CO that she was dating someone new.

He was happy for her and the split was amicable. It’s horrific how even they have been spun into this vicious web of lies and defeat SMH

I don't know what they spun it into, I wasn't around. I saw it happening from 100 miles out.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm always very forgiving, Oak, but eventually even I do learn. One day Murdy may learn too. Virtually everyone has been given the opportunity to learn and has.

The drama. :OhGawd:

Learn what? What have I actually done to you?

Be real. You and I were never friends. This is a trollish/flamish forum. This isn't romper room, buckle up, buttercup.

eta: I have real friends from the forums. I can name them. Can you name one?

One person that you are in touch with, after all these years. Just name one.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
The drama. :OhGawd:

Learn what? What have I actually done to you?

Be real. You and I were never friends. This is a trollish/flamish forum. This isn't romper room, buckle up, buttercup.

eta: I have real friends from the forums. I can name them. Can you name one?

One person that you are in touch with, after all these years. Just name one.

You barely realizing what a weirdo he is?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You barely realizing what a weirdo he is?

No, I know. I think because we started at the same forum and have tried to give him the benefit of the doubt for old times sake.

But, yeah, I'm done. He's an old, lonely, bitter and largely disliked man. He has no one in his life.

I am blessed in comparison.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Personally, I gave Oak a chance just like I give everyone else a chance.

My friendship with her has little to do with this forum.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Personally, I gave Oak a chance just like I give everyone else a chance.

My friendship with her has little to do with this forum.
...and you were friends with Duhv also, until you found out who she was.
One day you will find out who Oak is. Everyone else who's known her long enough has.
Wait - she'll give you an opportunity you can't refuse.
Read over her posts here, and you'll get a clue of two.

Oak says this is just a troll forum, but she isn't, never has been a troll. With her, what you see is really her.
It's no act. This is her life.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
...and you were friends with Duhv also, until you found out who she was.
One day you will find out who Oak is. Everyone else who's known her long enough has.
Wait - she'll give you an opportunity you can't refuse.
Read over her posts here, and you'll get a clue of two.

Who am I coward?

I'll tell you who I am, not a bitch that will put up with your whiny shit. Grow a pair.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
No, I know. I think because we started at the same forum and have tried to give him the benefit of the doubt for old times sake.

But, yeah, I'm done. He's an old, lonely, bitter and largely disliked man. He has no one in his life.

I am blessed in comparison.

He’s a he-man woman hater. Notice how he’s always attacking women?