Posers - They are the Worst!!!

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
You're the one all upset with me over nothing. You're the conductor of the butthurt train. Whooo Whooo
Oh stop - I'm not upset with you. I've know exactly who you are from day one - literally the first day on Vapor's board. Now, I'm making fun of you as I have all the intervening years and you can't stop yourself from coming back to gobble more and more shitty bait. Try to stop yourself. I'll wait.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh stop - I'm not upset with you. I've know exactly who you are from day one - literally the first day on Vapor's board. Now, I'm making fun of you as I have all the intervening years and you can't stop yourself from coming back to gobble more and more shitty bait. Try to stop yourself. I'll wait.

You are upset. You hate me so much you wanted me to call you. I did and I didn't like who you were. What we see on the board is what you are.

You tried to get me to call you again at a later date, maybe a year or two later. I declined. It's not my fault you can't take rejection from a "brown" person.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You probably spit out your dentures and try to give yourself a blowjob with them, that's how sexually repressed you sound on the forum.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
You are upset. You hate me so much you wanted me to call you. I did and I didn't like who you were. What we see on the board is what you are.

You tried to get me to call you again at a later date, maybe a year or two later. I declined. It's not my fault you can't take rejection from a "brown" person.
LoLz - Oak - I cut you off. And that is off board history. See what you do? That's you, and that's why you got cut off. It wasn't even because you're a fat pig. It's because you are a shitty person. Just because you could be a planet in size does not mean everything revolves around you. That's the issue with you.

Oh - and it was you who wanted me to call - Spoon gave me the message and your number. That's the facts.
..And I cut you off because of who YOU were.
You got fat person syndrome - that's a real thing you know.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LoLz - Oak - I cut you off. And that is off board history. See what you do? That's you, and that's why you got cut off. It wasn't even because you're a fat pig. It's because you are a shitty person. Just because you could be a planet in size does not mean everything revolves around you. That's the issue with you.

Oh - and it was you who wanted me to call - Spoon gave me the message and your number. That's the facts.
..And I cut you off because of who YOU were.
You got fat person syndrome - that's a real thing you know.

No, those are the convoluted fantasies in your head. Please don't drag Spoon into your lies and sully his memory. He deserves better.

What's your syndrome? Ain't got laid in 30 years because women hate me syndrome?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But you can't stop, can you. click click click, you love hearing yourself type.
..I'll give you another chance. Go ahead, try to stop yourself. I'll wait.

You think you're going to influence what I choose to do?

You're the one with the beef and you're the one melting down.

I'm the one pushing back on your shit. Don't like it, too bad.