Retrieving bodies from Israeli attack on hospital

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, I'm just being a little snarky about her ethno/religious bias. She completely understands what is happening.
So, now if you're of Lebanese descent you automatically have a bias if you defend Palestinians?

I'm a fourth generation Californian of "Christian" background. Does that mean my opinion does or doesn't count?

Yeah, @Oak, she did grow up in UK.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
So, now if you're of Lebanese descent you automatically have a bias if you defend Palestinians?

I'm a fourth generation Californian of "Christian" background. Does that mean my opinion does or doesn't count?

Yeah, @Oak, she did grow up in UK.
It is curious that she is involved in this quixotic attempt to get at Netanyahu. Yes, her background does play into the situation, but she could have chosen not to be involved. For the record, I truly wish Hamas could destroyed without civilians suffering, but those terrorists are doing their best to ensure high casualties. Too bad Ms. Clooney didn't bother factoring that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is curious that she is involved in this quixotic attempt to get at Netanyahu. Yes, her background does play into the situation, but she could have chosen not to be involved. For the record, I truly wish Hamas could destroyed without civilians suffering, but those terrorists are doing their best to ensure high casualties. Too bad Ms. Clooney didn't bother factoring that.

I'm not clear why her involvement is problematic? I'm not sure why going after a mass murderer is "quixotic" either.

:Whaa?:

Larry Loungelizard

Sure, why not?

Adolf Hitler was elected, well at least his party had the highest voters at the time.
The ICC would have greater credibility if they applied the same standards that they're using against Netanyahu to Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un.

When they grow a pair of balls and do just that, then I'll support Netanyahu getting arrested.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The ICC would have greater credibility if they applied the same standards that they're using against Netanyahu to Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un.

When they grow a pair of balls and do just that, then I'll support Netanyahu getting arrested.

I disagree. The war in Ukraine is 2 years old and the deaths are a lot fewer. The Ukrainians can defend themselves a lot more easily than the Palestinians.

As for KJU, I'm no fan, by any stretch of the imagination, but who is he killing in mass numbers?

Larry Loungelizard

I disagree. The war in Ukraine is 2 years old and the deaths are a lot fewer. The Ukrainians can defend themselves a lot more easily than the Palestinians.

As for KJU, I'm no fan, by any stretch of the imagination, but who is he killing in mass numbers?
Kim is killing North Koreans in the gulags.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
According to Wikipedia, its in the six figures.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Given that NK has around 26 million people, it is a significant percentage.

It is, he hasn't been in power for all of those years. Also, it's a figure that is still lower considering it's been over 50 years than the estimates in Gaza that have taken place in 7 months.

I'm not excusing the behavior at all, I'm just saying that no one will get to KJU, unless they invade. NK is considered a pariah state by most countries. He can't go anywhere without fearing consequences.

I think Netanyahu is joining the ranks of men like KJU, Putin...

Larry Loungelizard

It is, he hasn't been in power for all of those years. Also, it's a figure that is still lower considering it's been over 50 years than the estimates in Gaza that have taken place in 7 months.

I'm not excusing the behavior at all, I'm just saying that no one will get to KJU, unless they invade. NK is considered a pariah state by most countries. He can't go anywhere without fearing consequences.

I think Netanyahu is joining the ranks of men like KJU, Putin...
If Putin and those Hamas leaders get arrested first, then I can support Netanyahu getting nabbed. Of course, let's be honest, it will never happen.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Or when someone proves that you are wrong about something.

Of course, your excuse has always been "Only an asshole would prove me wrong!"

Haha!

I don’t recall her ever being wrong… have a difference of opinion, logic and rational thinking perhaps… but no one has ever proved her to be blatantly wrong… or a fool for that matter.

However, she is a stellar BITCH.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t recall her ever being wrong… have a difference of opinion, logic and rational thinking perhaps… but no one has ever proved her to be blatantly wrong… or a fool for that matter.

However, she is a stellar BITCH.

I've been wrong about some things, but not on important matters for the most part. We mostly post opinions in any case.

Opinions can be challenging, obnoxious, irritating, funny, etc, ...wrong, well, that's a matter of opinion.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I've been wrong about some things, but not on important matters for the most part. We mostly post opinions in any case.

Opinions can be challenging, obnoxious, irritating, funny, etc, ...wrong, well, that's a matter of opinion.

Why they believe we are required to meet their incessant whining over life’s trials and tribulations with courtesy and compassion are beyond my comprehension… fucking psychos :Crazy: