So who here would drop a load in Flynn ?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sorry brah, I had to pile on.

Im picturing that meme, with 5 Black dudes, standing around that White person on the couch, which happens to be Garrity. He jus' sits there and smiles, as y'all try and slap him with your penises.

Poor Garrity. Dont take that shit. Flip some couches!!!!!!!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Im picturing that meme, with 5 Black dudes, standing around that White person on the couch, which happens to be Garrity. He jus' sits there and smiles, as y'all try and slap him with your penises.

Poor Garrity. Dont take that shit. Flip some couches!!!!!!!
Nah, he shot himself in the foot.
'Finality of said', man.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
XhO7Sxe.png

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Nah, he shot himself in the foot.
'Finality of said', man.

He still has one other foot though. Tis but a flesh wound.

As far as those pics. That one pic with the sad doggo did it for me. Thats when I knew, that he/she/it was a horrible person, and that sealed the deal, for me and my dingdong. We both said "nope, Im out".

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
"et tu pues" is French for "and you stink"

Just stating facts here.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yea, but there's never been a question about me, brah

Really???

Let's just go back to that time on SG when your silly ass challenged Bonesaw to a "Flex Off." Additionally, you also demanded he post up a bicep photo for you to judge, even going so far as threatening him online with some sort of half-assed ultimatum.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Flynn is a dude! The idea of 'dropping a load' into either two orifices of another man disgusts me!

Blurt, on the other hand, would most likely be all for it... He likes to get his freak on.
What are you talking about??? Loads of females have extensive knowledge of car chassis!

DDT

Factory Bastard
What are you talking about??? Loads of females have extensive knowledge of car chassis!
Yep. I've spent some time moderating some truly anonymous forums, and have become adept at distinguishing posters. Men and women truly do have a different posting style. Make no mistake, both can become absolutely crude & crass, but there is still a discernible difference over time that can be seen.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Too bad we can't narrow it down to one or more of the gals in pictures Flynn/SSS has posted

I've never fucked a mudshark and never will...

flynny.png

flynn2.jpg

You must've been away when I retired the dumb slut. "She" was gone for a few months because the shock was just too much to bear. I then, of course, made that Dark Sunflower's avatar for as long as $30 would last - bitch wasn't worth another cent. Yes, Flynn was gone for the entire time that av was up...

SSS
- Wanna dance with me, reaper? It will be fun, promise.

Last edited:

Bevy

Factory Bastard
I've got Biggie down as number one.That sick fuck even bangs niggers.

SSS would probably have a go but acidently on purpose ram it in her arse.

And that's about it.I don't even think the cock monster is desperate enough to drop a load in that.

So lads,would you have a go on Flynn ?
You've obviously done more than just think about it, you dirty birdy