Who are you here for?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't see figures or images of any kind. I feel different types of energy.

Yeah I have this weird thing where I see animals, faces and people in stuff.

On trees, clouds, leaves, anything.

I told my man I saw a creepy face on his wooden closet door and pointed it out and now he sees it all the time and it gives him the creeps lol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I researched and realized I have seen her work before….

I love getting sucked in by surrealism. Mark Ryden is my favorite.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I don't know him. That's a crazy painting.

I adore Magritte.

Magritte-e1641833531826.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know him. That's a crazy painting.

I adore Magritte.

Magritte-e1641833531826.jpg

I love that when you look at it, it’s familiar like a child’s Golden Book… and then you realize you’ve been sucked into something dark and twisted. MR is a devil worshiper and mocks society through his art.

That is gorgeous and something I would display in my formal living room.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
:Popcorn:

Another poster might call this a "trophy thread" but I have higher standards.

I don't want any trophies that look like a third-grader made them in art class with dirty clay and pencil shavings.

Thanks for thinking of me though. Muahaha

Gawddamn. Again, I’ve never seen this side of Vit and I’ve been posting with him since the 2000’s.

Him and I went at it too. Phew

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Gawddamn. Again, I’ve never seen this side of Vit and I’ve been posting with him since the 2000’s.

I always forget you missed out on the WebTV/MSNTV days.

This isn't a "new" me.
This is a me that was contemplating an encore of sorts.

Having to deal with horrid pencewitted fucktards in a web space that shouldn't be expected to coddle horrid pencewitted fucktards will do that sometimes.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
People should recognize the actions of another have nothing to do with them.

Healing also means taking an honest look at yourself objectively and the role you play in your own suffering.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In 2000, I was one year out of grad school and starting my second job in my profession. I also had a 5 year old and a 3 year old. I didn't have time for posting online.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Healing also means taking an honest look at yourself objectively and the role you play in your own suffering.

Way to use your "wise mind". A term that comes from a dialectical behavioral theory, a subset of cognitive behavioral theory. It's fairly interesting stuff.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

Wrap that platitudinous poppycock around a sack of silly crystals and shove them up your backside until you can taste burlap.

...or take it somewhere people give any fucks.
This is Meltdown and some of you dingbats apparently need to be reminded of that.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
In 2000, I was one year out of grad school and starting my second job in my profession. I also had a 5 year old and a 3 year old. I didn't have time for posting online.

Wow, I could barely see what you typed around the huge pile of fucks nobody gives.

Translation: nobody gives any fucks.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Wrap that platitudinous poppycock around a sack of silly crystals and shove them up your backside until you can taste burlap.

This is Meltdown and some of you dingbats apparently need to be reminded of that.

Dammit. I swear to God, that shit has me ROLLING

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Says the dork who cries when people poke at him. OMG, Lily posted about ME at cbt in her Magic 8 ball thread...nevermind that the first post was about RAVEN.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Deflection away from your toxic coping mechanisms noted.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Newsflash:
People are still giving zero fucks.

More deflection *sighs*

Perhaps you can try to be mature and speak on behalf of yourself instead of making generalized, blanketed statements on behalf of an entire community.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
More deflection *sighs*

Perhaps you can try to be mature and speak on behalf of yourself instead of making generalized, blanketed statements on behalf of an entire community.

Perhaps you can explain to everyone why you accuse others of having a fupa when I have pictures of yours hanging over your dollar store lingerie? If I post them, are you gonna cry picture rape?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Perhaps you can explain to everyone why you accuse others of having a fupa when I have pictures of yours hanging over your dollar store lingerie? If I post them, are you gonna cry picture rape?

I guess you still don't know how trolling works, and you've been doing this a long time. Wow.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I do
So fuck off and whine some moar slowpoke

Are you sure he doesn't speak for you?

Aren't you aware of his credentials?

Old cat man, pc, interwebs, 2 followers on yer youtubes and he's a Commandante of the Armchair Revolution! El Pueblo Unido jamas sera vencido!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Old cat man, pc, interwebs, 2 followers on yer youtubes and he's a Commandante of the Armchair Revolution! El Pueblo Unido jamas sera vencido!!
And slow

But not bald, so he has that. LMFAO

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He was also a cop. Hope that helps.