Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No, he should stay, Dilf for life

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Fuck the Snowflakes, they can go finger bang themselves

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
Uncle dilf never watched Mr Rogers Neighborhood when he was a little dilf, so he is developmentally stunted. Take that in consideration when you vote.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Dilf 4 life!

Heil mein Bruder von einer anderen Mutter!

Why am I not surprised a homo like you would have exchanged vows with the guy

Why am I not surprised a Mexican midget with short man syndrome is yapping at the heels of the superior Aryan again?

You do know that racial collectivism is no less retarded than any other kind, including Communism -- right? Might as well be a dirty fuckin' Commie. :ROFL3:

Communism and Nationalism are complete polar opposites....

Go rock your LGBT rainbow fedora somewhere else, ruby pubes.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
By the way, you're actually tolerable when you drop the persona.

Told y'all lol.

Sorry guys, The reactions I get over the years, wether it‘s here on online playing PS4 camping are priceless.

I dont do it for hate. Cause I dont know you and I respect every human being. With all its flaws and imperfections.

I find mass behaviour boring. Being politically correct or doing what everyone else is doing.

I remember when I started registering on the ync. For the first time. I was Mister Fister and started normal. Saying hello and being kind. In the forum and comments. It was by around 2008. I was clubbed down here and there. I was afraid visiting these gruesome sites. I was ripped apart. Many wished bad things on me.

I knew, being kind wont get you nowhere.

So I started new with this sick and pathetic UncleDiLF persona. Grabbed one fugly face from the internets and photoshopped it into a goofy face.

The rest is history.

Ask Scouse.

Brother Scouse was my first arch enemy actually. But we were friends very quickly. Damn, nearly 10 years!

So, some made fights. Me? I started fights with everyone. Posting SCAT and GORE during a serious conversation for SHOCK VALUE always worked. And men kissing their rectum as GIFs :facepalm:

When I saw the reactions??? Priceless.

I guess it was like a drug. So I found my niche.

Best part was when guys posted lengthy posts. Explaining Why I was a motherfucker. Then Scouse brought up those “DIDNT read LOL”-memes. I never cracked up so hard in my life. Trolling reached new heights. Many were angry. I mean really angry. Making videos or even GIFs!!!

Damn that was fun, I guess.

I am sorry. I guess everyone has to vent. For me? It was always forums.

I am no near being UncleDiLF. I do good in life actually and I am happy being healthy.

But trolling was my hobby. I wont change I guess.

This is my Humor. My way of cracking up. Don’t take it too serious guys.

I guess I lost the poll clearly.

I will stand to my word. This time it is a goodbye for reals.

I apologise for those who have taken my trolling serious. BUt once you get those reactions and crack up, you understand me.

Take care guys! I dont want to see you on the front of ync!

Bye

Bro you’re not going anywhere!

You left TBC! lol

Fuck I do like it here, its the least censored. But ya cant have a Bastard Factory without that Bastard Dilf. Then its just a..... gasp..... Liberal Fart Factory.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Dilf 4 life!

Why am I not surprised a Mexican midget with short man syndrome is yapping at the heels of the superior Aryan again?

You do know that racial collectivism is no less retarded than any other kind, including Communism -- right? Might as well be a dirty fuckin' Commie. :ROFL3:

Ruby Pubes lol, I dont know if I've heard that one before lol.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Told y'all lol.

Sorry guys, The reactions I get over the years, wether it‘s here on online playing PS4 camping are priceless.

I dont do it for hate. Cause I dont know you and I respect every human being. With all its flaws and imperfections.

I find mass behaviour boring. Being politically correct or doing what everyone else is doing.

I remember when I started registering on the ync. For the first time. I was Mister Fister and started normal. Saying hello and being kind. In the forum and comments. It was by around 2008. I was clubbed down here and there. I was afraid visiting these gruesome sites. I was ripped apart. Many wished bad things on me.

So I started new with this sick and pathetic UncleDiLF persona. Grabbed one fugly face from the internets and photoshopped it into a goofy face.

The rest is history.

Ask Scouse.

Brother Scouse was my first arch enemy actually. But we were friends very quickly. Damn, nearly 10 years!

So, some made fights. Me? I started fights with everyone. Posting SCAT and GORE during a serious conversation for SHOCK VALUE always worked. And men kissing their rectum as GIFs :facepalm:

Best part was when guys posted lengthy posts. Explaining Why I was a motherfucker. Then Scouse brought up those “DIDNT read LOL”-memes. I never cracked up so hard in my life. Trolling reached new heights. Many were angry. I mean really angry. Making videos or even GIFs!!!

I am no near being UncleDiLF. I do good in life actually and I am happy being healthy.

I apologise for those who have taken my trolling serious. BUt once you get those reactions and crack up, you understand me.

Bye

You left TBC! lol

Fuck I do like it here, its the least censored. But ya cant have a Bastard Factory without that Bastard Dilf. Then its just a..... gasp..... Liberal Fart Factory.

You know why I left that fucking Chank forum!

The pro Zionist crap and Fashionista’s 2-faced antics grew tiresome.

The only trouble is most of them found their way onto SG and I’ve got to put up them on there now.... :fuckOFF:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Told y'all lol.

The rest is history.

Ask Scouse.

Bye

You left TBC! lol

You know why I left that fucking Chank forum!

The pro Zionist crap and Fashionista’s 2-faced antics grew tiresome.

The only trouble is most of them found their way onto SG and I’ve got to put up them on there now.... :fuckOFF:

Hahaha I've noticed.

Your Karmic balance is off, you need to reestablish it lolol. Only then will your suffering cease. - Buddha

lol

Disclaimer: ok so Buddha didnt exactly say that exactly lol. But I cant be toooooo far off lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dilf, your castrated cock is still in Sg, do you want it mailed back to you?

Again, the DiLF account on SG is not mine. If someone posts, it’s not me. I am here since last week.

Sure sounds as retarded as you. Don't get all embarrassed, now, we know it's you.

No it is not. Again.

I dont like the site owner. I am not a cuck like you. As a masculine man, I said no! Nothing more.

The account is open. The password is easy to get. You can post under UncleDiLFs name.

I am not there, because I don’t want to get banned by that fat Burito eating drama queen!

Hey, even a DiLF has a small amount of pride

and jizz up his bum

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Told y'all lol.

The rest is history.

Ask Scouse.

Bye

too-long-didnt-read-gif-4.gif

tenor.gif

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Dilf 4 life!

Collectivism is Collectivism, ya syrup-faced son of a bleeding hemorrhoid. Dismissed.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard

Told y'all lol.

The rest is history.

Ask Scouse.

Bye

im out too

this place brought out the worst in me

it toxic for me so I messaged BF requesting my account be deleted.

have yourselves a party haters.....I don't like who this place and it’s hate filled trolls has turned me into....

bye

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Told y'all lol.

The rest is history.

Ask Scouse.

Bye

im out too

have yourselves a party haters.....I don't like who this place and it’s hate filled trolls has turned me into....

bye

Well, your name has VILE in it, so I dont think this place made you any certain way that you wasnt already when you joined lol.

Sad to see ya go, take care. I prolly see ya around.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Dilf 4 life!

Collectivism is Collectivism, ya syrup-faced son of a bleeding hemorrhoid. Dismissed.

It’s human nature to desire to be around your own kind.

Every group of people on earth is ethnocentric, it’s just that whites have been taught not to think like that.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Told y'all lol.

The rest is history.

Ask Scouse.

Bye

im out too

bye

Ooooopsie, I hope it wasn’t my remarks about her arranged marriage that did this. :LOL1:

Seriously though, anyone who finds themselves losing sleep or getting angry over anything that gets said on here isn’t cut out for these kind of forums and deleting their account is probably for the best.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Woweee ...how cool, ffs SCOUSELOUSE do you actually have nothing better to do ?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Woweee ...how cool, ffs SCOUSELOUSE do you actually have nothing better to do ?

Yes actually, I’m off to work shortly...

In the meantime, have fun and try to cut down on the amount of gay porn you watch and violently penetrate your ass to.

At the rate you’re going, incontinence is inevitable and a lifetime of your elderly ma changing your soiled nappies on a daily basis awaits you.