Those peace-loving Trumpeciles!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tim Stelloh
Mon, December 7, 2020, 3:54 AM GMT

Dozens of armed people gathered outside Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's home over the weekend "shouting obscenities" and threatening violence in an effort to overturn
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, she said Sunday.
Benson and her 4-year-old son had just finished decorating their home for Christmas and were about to watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" when the group arrived, she said

"The demands made outside my home were unambiguous, loud and threatening," she said. "They targeted me in my role as Michigan's Chief Election Officer.

"Through threats of violence, intimidation and bullying, the armed people outside my home and their political allies seek to undermine and silence the will and voices of every voter in this state, no matter who they voted for," she said.

Gabriel Sterling, a top Republican elections official in Georgia,
that the election was stolen from him had led to death threats, intimidation and harassment.

Saying the claims have to stop, Sterling called on Trump to "step up" and condemn the threats. But Trump returned to Georgia on Saturday and

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The voter fraud should never have happened (and it did). The campaign should start all over again...it’s only fair. Seeing this head-piece over and over again is going to be a test of the utmost patience!

Mv_01UqwsoHStP9cRNcBWXIa7lS1IX9RWfTZxebZB-3rX9dGCb-o_7JEe8DRwR81LkKB5A=w186-h238

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The voter fraud should never have happened (and it did). The campaign should start all over again...it’s only fair. Seeing this head-piece over and over again is going to be a test of the utmost patience!

Mv_01UqwsoHStP9cRNcBWXIa7lS1IX9RWfTZxebZB-3rX9dGCb-o_7JEe8DRwR81LkKB5A=w186-h238

You've got to be kidding. If they did the whole thing over again, Trump would lose by even more. People are tired of the spoiled rich child and his antics.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What with Covid, the state of the economy, the 27 million households about to lose their homes, and the generalized ptsd from 4 years of Trump (even Trumpeciles have it), if Trump bullied his way into a recount somehow, there is no doubt that that would signal the absolute end of the American empire. It would be toast. There would be no fucking coming back from the stupidity, the thuggery, and the humiliation.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sane people should be allowed to shoot Trumptard protestors.
You really are low IQ

Oh. So you don't think Rittenhouse should have murdered those protestors then?
I'm going to let the courts decide that but do you agree with your little friend when he says..

"Sane people should be allowed to shoot Trumptard protestors"

Do you?

I think he is pointing out the hypocrisy of Rittenhouse fans. You have to learn to see the irony in posts.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
[/QUOTE]

I think he is pointing out the hypocrisy of Rittenhouse fans. You have to learn to see the irony in posts.
[/QUOTE]

How do you know what he is thinking? Maybe he is serious and I think he is so I'll ask again do you agree with the little low IQ dweeb?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

[/QUOTE]

How do you know what he is thinking? Maybe he is serious and I think he is so I'll ask again do you agree with the little low IQ dweeb?
[/QUOTE]

He's not fucking serious. You're dim. I approve of his JOKE.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

[/QUOTE]

He's not fucking serious. You're dim. I approve of his JOKE.
[/QUOTE]

Or maybe you wrote it right?

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
I am pointing out the hypocrisy of the Kyle fanbois, and of the conservative politicians floating bills to legalize the civilian executions of protestors.

To Wit;

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You've got to be kidding. If they did the whole thing over again, Trump would lose by even more. People are tired of the spoiled rich child and his antics.
Hahahahahaha...what’s up with all your angry reactions, I thought that you liked me now? Voter fraud was committed and that’s a fact. In a real competition opponents would be disqualified over such dog-acts, this should be no different in my opinion.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahahahaha...what’s up with all your angry reactions, I thought that you liked me now? Voter fraud was committed and that’s a fact. In a real competition opponents would be disqualified over such dog-acts, this should be no different in my opinion.
Citations needed, Indian leaver.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Discussions were had and a compromise was reached. You seem a little disappointed Sadmin?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Discussions were had and a compromise was reached. You seem a little disappointed Sadmin?
Surrender accepted, Sir Snowflake. Now run along.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Surrender accepted, Sir Snowflake. Now run along.
Are you a kiwi?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Since the election, people have died....
too bad that didn't include Trump and Biden.

DO YOU people ever talk about actual policies?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Since the election, people have died....
too bad that didn't include Trump and Biden.

DO YOU people ever talk about actual policies?
Biden is very vague on many of his policies. I do like his talk of investing in green energy and decriminalising marijuana, whether he moves forward on those issues is yet to be seen. Biden is notorious for shirking his responsibilities and anything he may have promised during the election is bound to be up in smoke shortly thereafter. He’s just going to gaff and baff his way through the next four years.

:Stoned:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh my, did the Trumpers take a page from the Antifa playbook? Ha! I bet they still didnt Burn Loot and Murder.