Your postal system is not very efficient...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
they lift rebars

Rebar, Joe. Not "rebars".

Do they use it in concretes?

Holy. Fuck.

I didn't want to get too much into a discussion about construction, but just allude to the difficulties that Postal workers face in their jobs. It's not an easy job.

I know that from ex postal workers I spoken and worked with.

Therefore, I respect the job they do and I don't complain about delayed deliveries these days. They have it tough.
Did you work for that one construction crew.........

The Villiage People?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trying to get a package shipped to me from Illinois to British Columbia.

We can see that it was sent from Illinois to Rancho Dominguez, Cali. Then it was sent back to Illinois. Then it was sent back to Los Angeles.

I'm not sure a company can make money pinballing a package back and forth across North America...

Capture.png
Our Postal system ran pretty smoothly up to about 2016 or so,

......No it didn't. You guys were just not told to look at it until the Trump administration. So you noticed it was shitty in 2016.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
prowler is winning

And yet I find it curious why Prowler uses this thread to look down upon & to express his contempt & Right Wing hatred for the working class.

I thought this discussion was to commend or reprimand the postal service in your country. And from the stand point of an end recipient, I'm very satisfied with the quality of their service.

Whenever I ordered an item using USPS global, it always has come on time, in good condition with its tracking right down to time and location.

$20 or $30 seems like a lot of money for a delivery but really it's not. With all the labor and time the cost is minimal. Otherwise to pick thesee items up would require the recipient hops on a plane costing him or her hundreds of dollars for a round trip flight.

Your postal service at least for its premier service is pretty decent and this far been good value for the money. They've done a better job than Canada post IMHO.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Prowler uses this thread to look down upon & to express his contempt & Right Wing hatred for the working class.

Bullshit, Joe.

That is your imagination.

I do not like the phony praise you give workers. It is insincere and condescending.

Any fuckin' postal worker who is looking for the kind of sympathy that you give them is a useless cunt.

Solid people agree to do work for money and they do not bitch and whine about it. And they do not look for sympathy from some useless douchebag cunt like you.

You do not seem to be able to tell the difference between respect and fake, insincere praise. I can.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prowler uses this thread to look down upon & to express his contempt & Right Wing hatred for the working class.

Bullshit, Joe.

That is your imagination.

I do not like the phony praise you give workers. It is insincere and condescending.

Any fuckin' postal worker who is looking for the kind of sympathy that you give them is a useless cunt.

Solid people agree to do work for money and they do not bitch and whine about it. And they do not look for sympathy from some useless douchebag cunt like you.

You do not seem to be able to tell the difference between respect and fake, insincere praise. I can.

Then why do you often belittle postAL & fast food workers?

Yes we're all connected & dependent on one another.

Even that postal worker in Alabama who shipped my eBay package?

Yup I depend on his labor care and integrity to receive that eBay package too.

We're all interconnected and depend in one another to some extent.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You put these people down

I would belittle whiny bitch cunts like you who crave false recognition and fake praise.

But I have not belittled all postal workers or any other labourers because of their low-skilled jobs.

I want you to try to post something that has led you to believe this falsehood, Joe. You are a confused fuckwad with poor comprehension skills so I am offering to show you where you fucked-up again.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I would belittle whiny bitch cunts like you who crave false recognition and fake praise.

But I have not belittled all postal workers or any other labourers because of their low-skilled jobs.

I want you to try to post something that has led you to believe this falsehood, Joe. You are a confused fuckwad with poor comprehension skills so I am offering to show you where you fucked-up again.

...you did it again.

You call them 'low skilled'.

But you still don't mind receiving products in the mail in a timely manner as a result of their efforts.

That's essentially taking a sideswipe at people you take for granted that you depend on because you look down upon them as it fulfills a need to feel superior to them.

that's what poor bashers do.

and you're a poor basher, Prowler.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

...you did it again.

But you still don't mind receiving products in the mail in a timely manner as a result of their efforts.

That's essentially taking a sideswipe at people you take for granted that you depend on because you look down upon them as it fulfills a need to feel superior to them.

Low skilled is low skilled.... there's no sugar coating that.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...you did it again.

I still get 'mine' from these 'low skilled' workers, Harry.

Y'know a problem that NY City has is they have shortage of these 'low skilled' workers because the cost of living is too high and so is housing. So they actually have to build low cost housing just to attract the 'low skilled' workers.

Like it or not, they're needed.

One reason Rome fell apart, is they looked down upon them and then there was no one left to do their dirty work. They got fat and lazy like the US is now.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

...you did it again.

I still get 'mine' from these 'low skilled' workers, Harry.

Y'know a problem that NY City has is they have shortage of these 'low skilled' workers because the cost of living is too high and so is housing. So they actually have to build low cost housing just to attract the 'low skilled' workers.

Like it or not, they're needed.

One reason Rome fell apart, is they looked down upon them and then there was no one left to do their dirty work. They got fat and lazy like the US is now.

It's the expectation by modern low skilled workers that they shouldn't do without until they upskill that is the problem.

Equality of opportunity is not equality of outcome.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
...you did it again.

So Joe, do you want to try again? Or why not just give up now?

Recognizing that a job takes little skill does not belittle the person doing the job.

Not everybody feels that their job is what defines their worth.

You should stop projecting your own insecurities and feelings of inferiority onto other people.

You stupid fuck.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here, let me speak up and acknowledge I assert that "the USPS is rife with shitty scumbags that steal money and checks from cards". I 100% based that on my own personal "anecdotal" evidence of decades of seeing holiday and birthday cards show up in my mailboxes at various addresses all fucked up!

Now, IF you want to send money, get yourself a UPS or FedEx envelope and stick $10,000 cash in it and mail that motherfucker from one end of the country to another. You'll have a 99.9% chance of it ALWAYS arriving unmolested.

For more anecdotal evidence, my old boss used to have me stuff AN ENTIRE weeks worth of checks, cash, and CC receipts in a UPS envelope and overnight it from Springfield IL to Alton IL. Never had a problem.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...you did it again.

Recognizing that a job takes little skill does not belittle the person doing the job.

You should stop projecting your own insecurities and feelings of inferiority onto other people.

You stupid fuck.

Whatever level of skill it takes in my own personal experience the US Postal service provides a good efficient service. I don't side swipe nor belittle these workers for the services they provide me like you do. I appreciate them. So should you.

You belittle and look down upon these people because you feel that it somehow validates you.

You are classic poor basher Prowler & you look down upon the efforts of blue collar workers. But I don't.

Anyways you seem like a real fuckhead who can't stay on topic. The OP was about the quality of USPS not class warfare.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...you did it again.

You stupid fuck.

Whatever level of skill it takes in my own personal experience the US Postal service provides a good efficient service. I don't side swipe nor belittle these workers for the services they provide me like you do. I appreciate them. So should you.

You belittle and look down upon these people because you feel that it somehow validates you.

You are classic poor basher Prowler & you look down upon the efforts of blue collar workers. But I don't.

Anyways you seem like a real fuckhead who can't stay on topic. The OP was about the quality of USPS not class warfare.
I shit on every single one of them that ever fucked up a card looking for money. Happens all the time BTW.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...you did it again.

You stupid fuck.

I shit on every single one of them that ever fucked up a card looking for money. Happens all the time BTW.

On the other hand I felt that the service I've received from the US post office has been very good thus far. Maybe USPS Global is the way to go? They did a better job than DHL actually. In many cases just as good as FedEx or ups.

So I'm not gonna sides wipe your postal service when they gave me what I wanted. That'd be hypocritical.

Unlike you I don't say to others "Thank you very much but Fuck you!"

In my own experience that's what poor bashing Neoconservative hypocrites do because they feel it validates them.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...you did it again.

You stupid fuck.

On the other hand I felt that the service I've received from the US post office has been very good thus far. Maybe USPS Global is the way to go? They did a better job than DHL actually. In many cases just as good as FedEx or ups.

So I'm not gonna sides wipe your postal service when they gave me what I wanted. That'd be hypocritical.

In my own experience that's what poor bashing Neoconservative hypocrites do because they feel it validates them.
See josephine, capitalism is ALWAYS better than nanny gub. Thats why using FedEx and UPS is superior. When people work for profit, they work better!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...you did it again.

You stupid fuck.

See josephine, capitalism is ALWAYS better than nanny gub. Thats why using FedEx and UPS is superior. When people work for profit, they work better!

Not necessarily.

USPS has been just as good or better than them in my experience. And that is saying a lot because FedEx and DHL are pretty good, at or near the top of those commercial delivery services.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...you did it again.

You stupid fuck.

Not necessarily.

USPS has been just as good or better than them in my experience. And that is saying a lot because FedEx and DHL are pretty good, at or near the top of those commercial delivery services.
I've NEVER had USPS do better than UPS or FedEx.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...you did it again.

You stupid fuck.

Not necessarily.

I've NEVER had USPS do better than UPS or FedEx.

Ups can be hit or miss.

But as long as they deliver to their ups store outlets they've been very good.

I never get anything delivered to a home address because of numerous incidents of theft.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Got to say the UK postal service is pretty good. If you post something it'll be there next day or at worst the day after. If you want tracking you use Special Delivery which costs about £7 but is guaranteed before 1pm next day and you can track its progress right through the system. Don't know what it's like in the US but the UK Post Office are the biggest drug dealers in the country without knowing it. The UK is the second largest darknet drug market in the world behind the US but when you consider the size of our country it's shocking really. We've got going n 70 million people but we post nearly as many illicit parcels as the US with 350 million. I think we're a nation of junkies lol.
They do say people with higher IQs tend to take drugs... :Confused4:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
As a logistics fellow with a stint running an inwards goods department and site mail room, most services deliver similarly but Customs are motherfuckers....